Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PrayForPlagues

Scarface...

Scarface is probably one of my favorite movies. I've watched it like literally 20 times. What do you think of this movie? And I guess post some of your favorite quotes, or scenes.

I was loving the scence when they go in for the drug dseal with the colombian and The guy ends up puting a chain saw into his friends skull and theres a big gun fight and Tony Runs out into the street and pops the guy in the head. Solid Revenge right there my friends

Worse than Rambo 3.

'nuff said.

Rofl. I like Scarface, it's ok to watch but I'm not huge fan.

Legendary movie. Seriously it was amazing.

I've tried watching the movie. For me, I don't know what the big deal is about it. I had gotten really bored of watching it, around the scene where Tony and his friend quit their fast-food job, so I just changed the channel. That's all I have to say.

I've tried watching the movie. For me, I don't know what the big deal is about it. I had gotten really bored of watching it, around the scene where Tony and his friend quit their fast-food job, so I just changed the channel. That's all I have to say.

So you watched the first half hour of a movie?

Have you ever watched a movie? Theres something called building up a story before you get to the climax.

So you watched the first half hour of a movie?

Have you ever watched a movie? Theres something called building up a story before you get to the climax.

I know the plot of the movie, and I have seen some of the later scenes (like Tony ranting in the restuarant), because it was already playing when I found it on television, before actually trying to watch the movie. I realized that the movie was just uninteresting to me.

What? I can't get bored of watching a movie? At least I tried to see what the big deal was about Scarface.

Say hello to my li' friend... :wub:

Kinda old movie but really well known.