Death Note

Battlefront is DiZ? I don't know, seems suspicious. :x

Tbh <3 adam fo showing me dis =o

It r kewlio

Finished it all now :D

But have to admit it got a bit repeative :P

I liked Light better than L :D

~Gibson

If I thought someone could kill anyone they wanted and didn't know how they did it, so would I. :o

Don't diss L, he is cooler than anyone.

I'm at episode 10 and I have to agree. L is the best.

On episode everything L is the best. Even when Mellon Ear comes in, L's the best charactor :)

I think they could've done more with Misa, though..... I was sad when they didn't explain what happened to her at the end, 'cause I wanted to know how she handled.... Everything.... That.... Had.... Happened.... Uh, yeah, can't go into any more detail than that without ruining it for some people.

~CQ :wink:

Edited by Cow Queen

If I thought someone could kill anyone they wanted and didn't know how they did it, so would I. :o

Don't diss L, he is cooler than anyone.

I'm at episode 10 and I have to agree. L is the best.

On episode everything L is the best. Even when Mellon Ear comes in, L's the best charactor :)

I think they could've done more with Misa, though..... I was sad when they didn't explain what happened to her at the end, 'cause I wanted to know how she handled.... Everything.... That.... Had.... Happened.... Uh, yeah, can't go into any more detail than that without ruining it for some people.

~CQ :wink:

Just put spoilers around it.

I believe she commited suicide. Hooray!

No, I am not DiZ. Just a good friend of his. :) I take up his place in the things he gets banned from. So far, this is only the second or third forum, though. I wish he wasn't IP banned, though, so when I went to his house I could still look at Sal's.

Are you disrespecting L's woman? ^_^

Edited by yelo

Are you disrespecting L's woman? ^_^

Yes I is. What you gonna do about it?

I'm up to episode seven...and it is absolutely excellent. Great plot and generally very well made. Both Light and L are very interesting characters; it's cool when you get to see the parallels between the two.

I have to agree with Adam in that L is cooler than anyone. Ryuk is kind of an idiot, at times.

Edited by Meen
@ Adam below: I was introduced to the Death Note manga last year. I didn't need converting :)

I'm up to episode seven...and it is absolutely excellent. Great plot and generally very well made. Both Light and L are very interesting characters; it's cool when you get to see the parallels between the two.

I have to agree with Adam in that L is cooler than anyone. Ryuk is kind of an idiot, at times.

I'm converting the mod team. :aware:

Ryuuk can be funny/dumb at times. I love how Light tols down to Ryuuk. :xd:

Ryuk's apple thing is just hilarious especially when he goes into withdrawal.

I don't know what you guys see in L so much. He's so heartless and conniving -- just like Light. They're both anti-heroes. (Which is just so bizarre...) I don't think that there's anyone in the whole show who could be considered a "good guy". But if I had to pick between L and Light, I'd choose Light. They're equally matched in genius, both will go unbelievably far to achieve what they want, both have a strong sense of what they perceive as justice, and both are completely insane. But what makes Light, for me, far more compelling of a character, is that he is doing something that everyone would do, if they weren't so inhibited. Nobody wants there to be evil in the world. And if one could just remove it, so easily -- what would that mean for the world? I think everybody is just too ashamed to admit to themselves that they really do want him to succeed.

I don't know what you guys see in L so much. He's so heartless and conniving -- just like Light. They're both anti-heroes. (Which is just so bizarre...) I don't think that there's anyone in the whole show who could be considered a "good guy". But if I had to pick between L and Light, I'd choose Light. They're equally matched in genius, both will go unbelievably far to achieve what they want, both have a strong sense of what they perceive as justice, and both are completely insane. But what makes Light, for me, far more compelling of a character, is that he is doing something that everyone would do, if they weren't so inhibited. Nobody wants there to be evil in the world. And if one could just remove it, so easily -- what would that mean for the world? I think everybody is just too ashamed to admit to themselves that they really do want him to succeed.

It's hard to explain L's awesomeness, but trust me, you will begin to hate Light as the story develops.

Take a guess. What would some anime person in a position like that be wanting?

It's hard to explain L's awesomeness, but trust me, you will begin to hate Light as the story develops.

I'm already done with season 1. And I do hate Light. I hate him very much. He kills people! :P But I hate L just as much. Do you get what I'm trying to say about Light's appeal, though?

I'm already done with season 1. And I do hate Light. I hate him very much. He kills people! :( But I hate L just as much. Do you get what I'm trying to say about Light's appeal, though?

Light definitely has appeal, but L has way more. :cry: Episode 24 is teh sex.

Just finished.

I hate low Light goes completely insane in the end it just didn't fit his character.

"

"

Just thought I'd mention that this has been the coolest scene so far. It's awesome when everything else blacks out except for Light and L.

I am up to episode 15 now. I really started hating Light when L said "...well, if Light was Kira it'd be a problem. Because he's the first friend I've ever had" :(

"
"

Just thought I'd mention that this has been the coolest scene so far. It's awesome when everything else blacks out except for Light and L.

I am up to episode 15 now. I really started hating Light when L said "...well, if Light was Kira it'd be a problem. Because he's the first friend I've ever had" :(

Yeah that was the moment when I started hating Light too.

"
"

Yeah that was the moment when I started hating Light too.

I started to not like Light as much then. I don't hate him until a little while.