Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo Avatars

16 Brand New Questhelps!

The Wise Old Man has roped in some of his friends to put together 16 brand new QuestHelps, helping those adventurers who have found themselves a bit stuck.

QuestHelp is a way of getting information on a specific point in a particular quest. It reads your position in a quest, offering hints if you only want a clue to your problem or spoilers if you want to be told the exact answer!

Once logged in, it gives you a comprehensive list of every quest you've started or are part-way through, from Animal Magnetism to Zogre Flesh Eaters. Having clicked on your required quest, it can give you hints or spoilers depending on how much info you want.

It is up to you: read the hint for clues and riddles about what's needed, or go the whole hog and click the spoiler afterwards, giving you access to full details and maps for that point of the quest!

With four QuestHelp points given to you per day, you'll never find yourself permanently stumped again!

The Wise Old Man is also aware that a few quests remain neglected, without a guide, and he is determined that this does not last long. After all, there is a Wizards' Tower to plot against, and other nefarious schemes to be getting on with. So, watch this space for the last few quests to receive a QuestHelp!

Our 16 new QuestHelps are:
  • Biohazard
  • Clock Tower
  • Grand Tree quest
  • Heroes' Quest
  • Holy Grail
  • Jungle Potion
  • Lost City
  • Monk's Friend
  • Observatory
  • Scorpion Catcher
  • Sheep Herder
  • Shilo Village
  • Temple of Ikov
  • Tree Gnome Village
  • Tribal Totem
  • Witch's House

Visit QuestHelp here.

Otherwise you could just go here. :) Edited by Neo Avatars

Interesting update if you dont want to use our uber awesome quest guides!

W00t, first second (I need to learn how to count :)) post!

iSage

Edited by Neo Avatars

They are only repeating what fansites have been doing for years tbh. No great improvement imo and i doubt i'll use it.

thats cool i guess if quest guides spoil to much :P

In which case people could use a FQW for a basic outline. :/

They are only repeating what fansites have been doing for years tbh. No great improvement imo and i doubt i'll use it.

Nope, they give you minimal information, then not let you see it when they say it's there. I've tried using that stupid system multiple times for Quests that are apparently covered by it, yet just got a message saying that I'm not doing any that are covered by it.

If none are covered, then which stupid Quests are covered? :lol:

Wow, instead of a good update people will use, they release more useless questhelp things,

Sals guides>Questhelp

Interesting update if you dont want to use our uber awesome quest guides!

W00t, first second (I need to learn how to count :yay:) post!

iSage

Not anyone can get the first post here ^_^

thats cool i guess if quest guides spoil to much :wub:

In which case people could use a FQW for a basic outline. :wub:

Nope, they give you minimal information, then not let you see it when they say it's there. I've tried using that stupid system multiple times for Quests that are apparently covered by it, yet just got a message saying that I'm not doing any that are covered by it.

If none are covered, then which stupid Quests are covered? :P

Not all quests have FQW (yet). :wub:

Ha, I'm doing Fairy Tale 2 and it only says... Where I can find Fairy Nuff's Certificate. Wow, it also gives a map![/sarcasm]

Oh no. There's a map which points me how to get a Dramen Staff.

1. Go to Entrana.

2. Go to dungeon marked in map.

3. Dungeon map: A long path through the dungeon :P

4. There's even a warning of that magic door :cute:

5. Nothing about getting an axe! *Sarcasm Meter blows up*

Edited by Freedom

Yay for mods editing your posts :D

Lol, i think ill just use the great sals guides :D

iSage

Hey, I'm glad that they have out the new QuestHelps. I'm thinking about checking them out. :lol:

Oh, woops. I forgot, I'm not a member. :(

Edited by Neo Avatars