Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

New Guides, City Guide Updates, And A Poll

SeptΣmber 3rd -> October 1st. Congratulations Sal, it only took you 28 days to update the site! :aware:
True, then again there are those who start a site, make it succesfull, have lots of visitors and then close it when 'Real Life' demands more time...

What would you prefer? A closed site or one updated less often? And be honest about one thing: Once a new quest is available we do pretty good. Sure, revised guides, updated guides take a tad longer, but to add this sarcastic message is a bit over the top.

--Simple--

No, Sal is just lazy! :P On the topic of the :wub: smiley needing its white border rΣmoved, he said,

I was going to attempt to work on it, but after seeing 42 frames (or 46 :D ), I got discouraged and closed out of Imageready.

Hm, it seems the clickable maps aren't clickable for me...

Edit: it works in Flockr, FF. Doesn't work in Safari and IE for me

--Simple--

Sorry about that, I tested them in Firefox and they worked perfectly, but apparently not so in IE (darn you again Internet Exploder! :) ). They should all be working now, let me know if there are any other issues. :D

SeptΣmber 3rd -> October 1st. Congratulations Sal, it only took you 28 days to update the site! :aware:

Steve... gotta love him. :evil:

True, then again there are those who start a site, make it succesfull, have lots of visitors and then close it when 'Real Life' demands more time...

What would you prefer? A closed site or one updated less often? And be honest about one thing: Once a new quest is available we do pretty good. Sure, revised guides, updated guides take a tad longer, but to add this sarcastic message is a bit over the top.

--Simple--

Don't get her angry!!!! You'll get a warn :evil:

But sometimes the site could have some more frequent updates :)

Steve... gotta love him. :evil:

The old Thanksgiving turkey and cornucopias you received in the mail after the holidays were over was just the beginning of what I can do to make your life a living H-E-L-L.

Sal... gotta love him. :)

Very awesome update. I'll check out the guides now.

Ditto. Cheers to Neo Avatars, and everyone else too.

Edited by Definition

Free play guide clickables arn't that hard. If you have HTML knowledge it's just using... I forget what they're called but Image Maps. Yea. Nice job Neo!

Free play guide clickables arn't that hard. If you have HTML knowledge it's just using... I forget what they're called but Image Maps. Yea. Nice job Neo!

it takes some work all you need to do is prgram in the coridents which i wonder how you find them out.

Guest runescape master 12

thanks u i'll try them! :lol:

I'm glad to hear about all this news. I checked some of the guides out, and they look pretty good.

Edited by Cool Dog

Doesn't anyone think that bringing a bowl to powermining is handy? You can refill your waterskins inside Enakhra's temple with it, just use it on the fountain and use the bowl with water on a waterskin (using a waterskin on the fountain doesn't work last time i checked). But adding that to the guide? no... (he just ignored me...)

Edited by Roy