Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo Avatars

Back To My Roots Guide

*If you fall off the vine across the river, you can Enter Holes in the ground or the vine itself to quickly get around the maze. This can also be used to get around the maze quickly in an inaccurate manner.

What exactly do you mean? If someone was inaccurate, then it wouldn't be in a guide or published anywhere. :D

For all those noobs with Farming level below 53 (:aware:), mention that no stats can be boosted with Garden Pies or such. :/

:)~Phr33d0m~:)

Edited by Freedom

In the items needed, you have listed soft clay and pot lid. Remove the soft clay because it's actually the pot lid you need. Move the paragraph of making the pot lid above your first step, or link the pot lid to the paragraph of how to make it; possibly from the crafting guide.

edit: @ Kuemper. i was unaware of this. If the other guy would have mentioned this, i wouldn't have requested it to be changed back.

Edited by Agent F

In the items needed, you have listed soft clay and pot lid. Remove the soft clay because it's actually the pot lid you need. Move the paragraph of making the pot lid above your first step, or link the pot lid to the paragraph of how to make it; possibly from the crafting guide.

But you can't make the pot lid before starting the quest. If you do, Cromperty will tell you the lid is too small and you'll have to make another one.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.