Sign in to follow this  
Psv

Enakhra's Lament Quest Guide

requirments:

Level 50 Crafting

Level 45 Firemaking

Level 43 Prayer

Level 39 Magic

need: a maple, willow, oak and regular tree log, a pickaxe, a chisel, a candle, a coal, a tinderbox, soft clay, a crumble undead spell.

fire spell cast, air spell cast ( note for the runes: ake extra because they can miss ), a cake, a bucket.

Recommended: Some money for the trip of the rug merchant ( 200gp each time ), shantay passes, tele runes/glory amulet/duel ring.

To start this quest, talk to Lazim, lamentt5xd.png

who can be found just south of the bandit camp. He’ll ask you to make a new statue for the kings. Now head to south east of Lazim. There will respawn a bronze pick axe, so you can get your rocks. You’ll need to mine 32kg of sandstones. When you’re full, you can bring the mined sandstones to Lazim. He’ll hold them for you. There are three kinds of sandstone: 1kg, 2kg, 5kg and 10kg. When you ahve all 32kg, talk to Lazim again, and he’ll give you 32k of Sandstone. Now use a chisel on the Sandstone, to get a Sandstonebase. Head to Lazim again, and put the base next to him. You’ll need another 20kg of Sandstone to make his body. When you’ve putted the body on the base, use your chisel on it. Now speak to Lazim again, and pick a head, it doesn't matter wich one.aftercuttingwithchisel7qx.png

Now find a medium piece of granite, and use your chisel on it. Put it on the body, and you’ll fall into a hole. lament36qr.png

Once you’re in there, use your chisel on the fallen statue, and get all of the body parts.

Get the sigil, on the sigil-pedestal. Now, head to the south door and use the stone right leg on it. Get the sigil. Now head to the west door, and open it. Again get the sigil and move to north. Now again, open the door, and get the sigil. You should now have the letters Z, M, R, K. Head to the south door and open it. Move to east, and go back to Lazim. You’ll get a stone head. lamen4kd.png

Now, go with all the logs ( maple, willow, reguar and oak ), a coal ore, a lit candle and a tinerbox east. Open the door and go up the ladder. head east there, and you'll find yourself in a "misty dark place" with brazier's. Now, investigate them, and put the right log into the right brazier. When you're done, go back to Lazim, and ask him for advice. Now, get a new piece of granite ( medium ). Use some soft clay with the pedestal. Now make a stone head by using a chisel with the granite.

Now head to the west chamber, and use a fire spell on the fontain. Now to the north-west chamber, and use the cake with Pentyn. Now for the last, north- east, use an air spell on the Furnace grate. Now, use the stone camel head with the pedestal. Now you can go past the magic barrier, just north of the pedestal.magicwall2zl.png

Go up on the room, and cast a crumble undead on the bone guard. The bone guard drops big bones. Take them, and go ove the bone pile.

climbdownstonestair1xf.png

Now, go down. Speak to the bone guard with your protect of melee on, and say you'll help him. Now you'll ahve to rebuild the wall, by getting sandstones. You must do it in order like this:

place, trim with chisel - place, trim with chisel. etc.

When you're done speak to the boneguard again.

quest compleet!

lament0ip.png

reward:

2 quest points

5000 crafting, magic, firemaking and mining xp.

An Akthanakos's amulet.

Credits Simple013 for some pictures. :unsure:

Edited by psv02

I just KNEW you were going to make this. :unsure: Looks nice so far.

I just KNEW you were going to make this. :P Looks nice so far.

Lol, i gotta go soon, i actually must study now, so i must be studying before my parents get home. :unsure:

i logged out while talking about which head to make so i made one of lazim, what will happen? :unsure:

btw- u can also get 5kg sandstones

Edited by The Enigma

Your rude psv. i saw you at the quest and you didnt say hi :unsure:.. RUDE!

anyway I was thinking of making a quest but since i saw you i thought you would probobly make it. the quest was way to easy tho

about the head thing. it doesnt matter what head you take. i took the head of a camel.

and it doesnt matter what head you chose.

i took the shape of a camels head.

and other people around me didnt. so it doesnt matter.

you should also add that the boneguard that you cast crumble undead on drops big bones. that you can take for prayer xp.

Edited by King Of Monra

decent guide psv, it should be on the site soon. :unsure:

-p00n4g3 :P

Nice Quest Guide

Now, get a new piece of granite ( medium ).

You forgot to mention that you use chisel with it to make stone head

You should edit that it doesnt matter what head you take.

and that you have to use soft clay on the thing your supose to but the head on so you have a model.. if you did i missed it.

Your rude psv. i saw you at the quest and you didnt say hi :P.. RUDE!

anyway I was thinking of making a quest but since i saw you i thought you would probobly make it. the quest was way to easy tho

about the head thing. it doesnt matter what head you take. i took the head of a camel.

you should also add that the boneguard that you cast crumble undead on drops big bones. that you can take for prayer xp.

I said hi, but you didn't listen. :unsure:

anyways, thanks all guys, i added it all. If you see anything else please not that here. :cute:

PSV,

Feel free to use these:

aftercuttingwithchisel.png The statue after cutting it with a chisel.

cutscene4.png Cut-scene 1

cutscene3.png Cut-scene 2

cutscene2.png Cut-scene 3

cutscene1.png Cut-scene 4

The black and white are all after using the statue parts on the doors.

magicwall.png Entering the magic wall

Watch the pedestal it has 4 corners which correspond with the 4 diamonds from desert treasure.

climbdownstonestair.png The stone stairs after killing the Boneguard with crumble undead.

For the rest if you need any of the text I wrote: use it. One last question: PSV has that anything to do with soccer?

--Simple--

Edited by simple013

Your rude psv. i saw you at the quest and you didnt say hi :cute:.. RUDE!

I said hi, but you didn't listen. :unsure:

anyways, thanks all guys, i added it all. If you see anything else please not that here. :xd:

I didnt see it then ^_^ silly me :P.

Monra is mr.sand :P

Nice guide, your becomming good at making guides. (kinda like sarodims wrath, but not ripping :unsure:)

what does the ammy do????

It teleports you to Enakrha's temple if you rub it.

And thanks simple, i'll add some. :unsure:

what does the ammy do????

It teleports you to Enakrha's temple if you rub it.

And thanks simple, i'll add some. :cute:

and it lets you talk to camels :unsure:

and to anyone who thinks hes ripping, i can say hes not as he well he was a bit behind me in the quest when i did it :P

Edited by King Of Monra

My theory is that the right-leg cutscene it summoning =P

Nice guide.