Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Darkest

The Omega Faking Group

Ok...Ambo100-MonsterWe got the screenie.Desireful-EditorItem-KemosabeBasically, we are making Santa crash into the back of the party room.X360, accepted.
Thanks!

I´m done with a present thief.

dudewithpresentsvg2.png

I hope it would give me a good headstart as a NPC/Monster faker.

Edited by X360

Ok...Ambo100-MonsterWe got the screenie.Desireful-EditorItem-KemosabeBasically, we are making Santa crash into the back of the party room.X360, accepted.
Thanks!

I´m done with a present thief.

dudewithpresentsvg2.png

I hope it would give me a good headstart as a NPC/Monster faker.

It's good for a start, but it doesn't really look like he's holding the box. :mellow:

The Darkest, Shadow Stormer is now Tabby Cat. Look at his last post.

ultimatearco, please LEAVE this thread you were banned from it a while ago but you keep insisting to come back and "threaten" us. none of Omega are really bothered about your comments and were really getting bugged so go back to were you came from and stop bothering US!

I can work on the fattened up santa in Photoshop without making him too pixelated :rolleyes:

I surpose we have lots more to do other then Npc work like the editors may want to add Items or Chat or even minimap work, Just a thought.

Edited by Ambo100

What about the reindeer, Are we going to have them in there anywhere? Oh and thanks ambo for fattening up santa, I was having some trouble with that (it was getting late) should I get santa another mug, so he's more drunk looking? Perhaps he's had too much eggnog. I'll also get someone with a 99 theiving cape to do their emote for another one of the present thieves.

What about the reindeer, Are we going to have them in there anywhere? Oh and thanks ambo for fattening up santa, I was having some trouble with that (it was getting late) should I get santa another mug, so he's more drunk looking? Perhaps he's had too much eggnog. I'll also get someone with a 99 theiving cape to do their emote for another one of the present thieves.

I havent finished yet its still in development, If you can find a nice picture of the reindeers i can easliy put them in.

Ok, it looks like it's back to the land of snow for me.

edit* here is the reindeer from 3 different angles so that you have mroe to work with.

reindeer.png

Edited by ty the titan

Ambo, that's good, I don't know if we need the reindeer, but they might help. ALso, do you think the present theif could be jumping off the wall out of Falador?

Also, Ultimatearco wasn't banned, that was gamemeister, but I would like to ask ultimatearco to leave.

Name: El Runescapo

Position Wanted: Any that will help out! I am not too nooby. :D I will try my hardest to be active on the forums if I get in, and I am willing to help out in any way.

Sample Fakes: D-Pick and Long-Axe (was experimenting)

Blue P-Hat

TzTok -Jad

Fake Part 1 Fake Part 2

Hack Attack! (my best fake, I think)

Active Faker: Hmm....I could get into it more regularly...but i do the odd fake here and there.

As A member of Omega, I promise to:

Be Active in the Group.

Notify a member of authority if I change my name or quit.

Never flame fakes and be kind to all.

Signed: El Runescapo

Thanks! ;)

Edited by El Runescapo

New uptade with Reindeers

Official NPC Development Work Status:

(In Progress)

• Rubbel and Knocked Wall Features - 100%
  • Npc Placement - 98%
  • Effects - 100%
  • Final Check - 49%

ooohyg7.png

Added Theive BTW

Edited by Ambo100

edit*unquoted*

I don't think the NPC part of the job is quite done we were supposed to have thieves 'theiving' the presents.

I have a theiving cape guy too so you can put the presents in his bag or something

theviningcape.png

Edited by ty the titan

Oh, Forgot about the Theives :D

Working on them and i will have the latest uptade in the post above, P.S Ty The Titan can you unquote my message so its not to far to scroll :o

EDIT:

Err Yuck, The new main page is horrible centerd :santa: I cant see whats behind the green too!

Edited by Ambo100

The pic with all of it together looks.....bad and crowded =/

So what are you want changed then? :o

Most of the people weren't completed yet so they shouldnt have been placed. Ty the Titan fixed her santa also there are no NPC marks.

Most of the people weren't completed yet so they shouldnt have been placed. Ty the Titan fixed her santa also there are no NPC marks.

Npc marks as in Dots on the mini map?

Also can you give me the imag to Titans Santa i havent seen it.

Here is the santa that i fixed so it didn't look pixelated.

santafat2.png

And here is the santa holding the beer, though i htink i need to edit the arm just a little more

Drunksanta.png

---OMEGA ARE YOU LSITENING---

Ok guys, nice job with the fakes, the santa one seems to be comnig along well. I have a proposition for the darkest, but his inbox is full. So if any of you can ask him, can I do a fake with some of you guys, it is kind of making un of you lot, but the ideas mine as i don't want anyone nicking it, if you haven't seen my fakes, you haven't seen this board :o

EDIT:I'm sorry but I would want this as a freindly fake, not an omega one, you guys would get credit, but I just don't like groups....

Edited by Easel

The Darkest? I need to know wheter i am in or not.

I posted on like page 3 to request a spot...but no reply, so i re posted...

EDIT: Yay 400th Post XD

Edited by El Runescapo