Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Darkest

The Omega Faking Group

Yeah. That's why it only is on the chatbox. It's unreal for 4 guys to type uber fast at the same time. And Santa Clause is a movie of santa being sort of weird so I guess santa clause fits him will. Who would expect the real santa to drink?

Edit: Since we are about to finish this fake I added the omega logo. Please tell me if It's wrong... Ummmm....lol!

santafakeso5.png

One more edit: I made a userbar for you to use if you want to adverstise Omega. Just thought it would increase popularity

omegasigyl5.png

[URL=http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=174871][IMG=http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/196/omegasigyl5.png][/URL]

Edited by X360

I think we're finished.... Are we? :P

Anyways, the next project, will it be my pirate idea or a New Years thing?

If we're doing New Years, how bout we get a few people on the gate south of Varrock west bank (must be on high detail) and a guy would be on the ground, shooting up fireworks, and shouting "Happy new year!" While the people on the gate go "Oooh..."

that's a good one, i'm making the firework for the inventory...

EDIT: ok done here it is ; here are 2 versions,

one:

85e24jd.png

two:

7y6ak4y.png

Edited by Oc-Log

I think "Clause" is "Claus" but idk

(Should be when I say that)

No it is spelled clause.

You got that from the Santa Clause movie. It should be claus they misspelled the title because it has something to to with business. Just thought I would point that out.

~Gallen

that's a good one, i'm making the firework for the inventory...

EDIT: ok done here it is ; here are 2 versions,

one:

85e24jd.png

two:

7y6ak4y.png

the second one is the best imo because it goes nice with the background :xd:

Great, we still nedd dots on the minimap for the reindeer. Also, you know how that ball drops and shoots out confetti on the new year? Maybe we could have an ogre instead...

I don't know about the location though.

Perhaps we can do a picture that has the runescape sky in it since there are none that have that so far (that I know of) It would also provide a great picture of the fireworks.

Well, i hope this is finished...

santacrashkd7.png

I don't think it's finished...

I believe there should be a hole in the wall in the mini-map for the hole on the screen.

My two cents... :xd:

Eeh, I dn't think there should be a hole in the wall.

Also, I thought this was obvious, but the character we are is kindman, NOT partyer.

I know, I haven't exactly been active at all, sorry. I have genetically modified proportions of Christmas break homework with an essay and two projects as well, I seem to be going everywhere for the holiday season, my mother's been having problems with her mammography, and my presents for Christmas include a video game which I can't force myself to not play. I haven't even gone to the RS holiday event, and for my fake kits I'll be needing about 187 screenshots from it. But if it's any help, I made some items for the Christmas fake:

presentsvz0.png

I thought that maybe a few could be in the inventory if the guy's helping Santa.

Sorry I wasn't here to do any work, Christmas kinda ran away with me.

Anyhow, Dark, If we're going to do what we talked about, it should be soon. There are too many other groups popping up for it be effective if we leave it too late.

~~~ Edit ~~~

Second thought Dark, after looking at them in a little more detail we may not have to hurry that much, the new groups don't seem to be organized enough to interfere. (Sorry if that seemed a little super-villany, I just couldn't phrase it any other way, for those who think I'm trying to dominate the world, it's nothing sinster... or is it? lol, I could do this all day! Christmas makes me so happy!!!)

Edited by Lord Nihilus

Sorry I wasn't here to do any work, Christmas kinda ran away with me.

Anyhow, Dark, If we're going to do what we talked about, it should be soon. There are too many other groups popping up for it be effective if we leave it too late.

~~~ Edit ~~~

Second thought Dark, after looking at them in a little more detail we may not have to hurry that much, the new groups don't seem to be organized enough to interfere. (Sorry if that seemed a little super-villany, I just couldn't phrase it any other way, for those who think I'm trying to dominate the world, it's nothing sinster... or is it? lol, I could do this all day! Christmas makes me so happy!!!)

:censored: meany....

We are organized >:/

We dont need the christmas tree. And in my chatbox fake the player is kindman. The tree just kindah spoils it

santafakeso5.png

Proof here

Edited by X360

I was bored so I made a banner for the group.

Banner.png

erm...tell me what you think :)

Look, I dont really care about the tree. But why the heck did you change kindman to partyer in the chatbox!?

omegaog7.png

[img=http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/Greg543/Banner.png]

Banner.png

[img=http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/Greg543/Banner.png]

The Darkest, There Both good in my opinion, it's your choice what one you like.

I like the second one, but that's just me.

Maybe we could have the newest fake on the southmost part of the 3rd floor of Varrock castle, with the King, about to announce the dropping of the ball. It would have to be on high detail, so all the guards and a few other people can be seen.