Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Darkest

The Omega Faking Group

Hello Everybody! :)

I'm a big fan of Omega, unfortunately I'm not good enough to join....

The Christmas one is awesome 10/10, nothing bad.

My favourite fake is the Stuck in the Portal one. :(

Mario your first 3 fireword look like popsicles (theyre perfect)...Ambo what should I do?

Erm, Lets see what image we wil get first. I don't know if we will do much Npc work on this fake seeing that there are already lots of people.

We could work on special people maybe bowing down setting off fireworks and so on.

With the big Pole we should add it in last and maybe find some pictures first.

Edited by Ambo100

Can i use the fireworks for one of my fakes?(one of your member is in Banana Nut Muffin (or now Drunk on Java)Can i use the fireworks for one of my fakes?(one of your member is in Banana Nut Muffin (or now Drunk on Java)

Mario your first 3 fireword look like popsicles (theyre perfect)...Ambo what should I do?

Erm, Lets see what image we wil get first. I don't know if we will do much Npc work on this fake seeing that there are already lots of people.

We could work on special people maybe bowing down setting off fireworks and so on.

With the big Pole we should add it in last and maybe find some pictures first.

Oh, if we're gonna have people setting off fireworks and the ball, then here's a picture:

omegafake2chn4.png

I'm not sure if we can have both the fireworks and the ball in the picture though.

ultimatearco, we are sorry but omega cant give you a firework, BUT, After the fake is done ask Mariomaniac for the fireworks.

I allso got an idea for the next project so im ready when you are. BTW update the members of the month thing I should be on there Stormer shouldnt

~~Tabby Cat~~

I am trying to find the perfect place. Although I see people think they have their own ideas...

Edit: GEXScreenie.png

Maybe someone can edit the desk out? thats the only place I could find.

Edited by -Gallen-

Can I join assistant screenshot or assistant item creator, I can do either well...

Name: Easl/Gia/Ali

Position Wanted:assistant item creator or assistand screenshot

Sample Fakes: See my gallery, or my blowing up your Hq (nothing personal...)

Active Faker: yes

As A member of Omega, I promise to: Not spam your thread, make decent items, come up with funny ideas

Be Active in the Group. Well yes

Notify a member of authority if I change my name or quit. Ok

Never flame fakes and be kind to all. Ooo, I won't flame but I do sometimes act harsh to other fakes, i won't to anyone in here though

Signed: $Easl$

Edited by Easl

Just so everyone know I've cut several members due to inactivity which is violation of contract. Thank you so much RS Dude!Both Spots are very good, although i think we should go with varrock so we can use the stalls for firework launchers.Legolas and Easl, which positios did you want, because you are both guaranteed a spot.Easl, would you mind being in monster/npc, I think you have talent there.

Well ok, but reading the job description, I'm not exactly good at it, but if you say so. But if you ever need a piece of TNT, you know who to ask...

I kind of have an idea for another fake, but I'll wait till you guys finish this one. What NPC will be needed?

EDIT: Just read Darkness's post, do you want me to make an announcer and cameraman? I'm not sure how you guys do things, I don't feel confident about a ball dropping... Sounds hard.

Edited by Easl

I'll see what I can doo with the ball dropping. Should the ball be in mid drop or just waiting in the air, I'm thinking we could use an enlarged gnomeball for this one.

I think I'm missing something, why do you guys want a ball dropping? Ty careful not to pixelate it to much :aware:

Wait, item people, we could have sparklers, which can be wielded, in fact, shall I run some off now?

I think I'm missing something, why do you guys want a ball dropping? Ty careful not to pixelate it to much :o

I'll be extra careful not to do that. Id there is another ball in runescape (perhaps a bigger one) please let me know.

Also I think we need one really big firework for the finally. :/

Wait, item people, we could have sparklers, which can be wielded, in fact, shall I run some off now?

Yes definately That sounds like a great Idea.

Edited by ty the titan

ok I made a new fireowkr design and a concept for sparklers, I know they look a bit like arrow shaft but hey who cares.

newyearitems-1.jpg

They could be wieldable items so everyone can hold a sparkler. Maybe we could have a noob flying off with the firework...

EDIT: ok there ripped straight from arrow shafts, recoloured they look pretty good

Edited by Easl

I also got a picture for tha ball and an idea for the sparklers, Have someone Hold a steel sword/lonsword and add sparkles to that.

Oh and here is the ball

Bigball.png

Made from a multitude of smaller gnomeballs.

Isn't steel long a bit big? It won't be hard to add short silver sticks with bright lights on the end, the lights going to be the hard part.

Ok :/ I Liked the firework you made but, for the big one I thought it should look bigger like just barly able to fit in the size of one box, (it may need to be shrunk a little).

Also I know that I am not an item maker and this proves it. I know I probably could do better but I have to get off soon this is just kinda a blueprint.

Badfirework.png

Ok :/ I Liked the firework you made but, for the big one I thought it should look bigger like just barly able to fit in the size of one box, (it may need to be shrunk a little).

Also I know that I am not an item maker and this proves it. I know I probably could do better but I have to get off soon this is just kinda a blueprint.

Badfirework.png

We can get mariomaniac to make it itemish

It's not hard to make it itemish. All you need it to make it smaller then around 33x33 pixels, dither the inside and add a clean simple border with a 1 pixel shadow. Easier done in PhotoShop.

I don't think any of us have photoshop :/. Anyway Beret, we've been waiting ages for your next fake, where is it! Ty, we can't make the firework to big, shal lwe just let item people sort it out, as soon as I work out the sparklers I'll pm you, I also need some help making a camera for teh camera man, any idea? Oh and Ty, I need you to be the reporter!