Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Darkest

The Omega Faking Group

Hey guys, back again.

Umm darkest I think tabby...I mean shadowthestorm is getting mad so uhh well you know.

Also we need to pick a fake, and stop switching topics (No more complicated fakes)

The reasons for no more complicated fakes.

1. Everyone is afraid of doing someone else's job

2. We are constantly waiting on one person who may or may not do it.

3. Noone can decide on an idea for more than a few weeks.

4. People aren't faking or getting the screenshots required.

Basically we're not acting as a team guys so we're falling down the slope pretty bad. We should start with a simple fake and work our way up again. This can rebuild our teamwork, and for those who are new they can get used to having to work with the group. I like the gnome copter idea, but I think we should do something that everyone can do. Us at the npc and monsters area don't have much of a job there.

My suggestion is for us to simply make a guy fighting a hydra. Or someone fighting something.

We could have new items, for Mario and his gang

We could use the new pets in here, so the screen shot team may need to get a few pics.

The monster of course is for Ambo and us npc makers.

Then we cut edit and print. A simple one picture fake like in the good ol' days (like right before I came here apparently)

If we want do do this fake then allow me to sett up the whole idea.

There are 3 characters a warrior, wizard and a ranger (archer) the wizard will set at the bottom most part of the picture, the ranger will set in the top-left, and the warrior will set in the middle, fighting the monster or person or whatever, from close up. The item's in the inventory will be the warriors but we will still need new items for the ranger and the wizard to wear.

I suggest that screen shot takers take pics of rangers shooting a bow, mages casting spells with the actual visible spells. A few different types of dragons from (close to) the same angles (facing bottom left as if attacking the warrior) Oh and some pets would be nice.

The Item creators will make new armor and weapons and food for the characters, or at least new armor and weapons. we can use lobbs if there is already too much work. Oh and us people at the npc area will work on the dragon and altering the pets some.

Now when you type it all out and read it it sounds complicated, But it isn't, even as bad as the Santa fake.

Edited by Tyra

So ty, Your fake idea will be instead of the dungeon fake, :). What about the gnome glider fake, I suppose we can put that on hold. Well, As long as we have a clean simple fake I'm prepared to go!

whenbumscollideredone00ok3.gif

:aware:

Edited by Ambo100

How about instead of making a fake we have a FAKE CONTEST! But instead of diffrent fakes the fakes are about one topic our current fake (NOT DUGEON) we make the fake after the contest starts and we compare it to the others winner gets a honorary position in omega.

Hey guys, back again.

Umm darkest I think tabby...I mean shadowthestorm is getting mad so uhh well you know.

Also we need to pick a fake, and stop switching topics (No more complicated fakes)

Basically we're not acting as a team guys so we're falling down the slope pretty bad. We should start with a simple fake and work our way up again. This can rebuild our teamwork, and for those who are new they can get used to having to work with the group. I like the gnome copter idea, but I think we should do something that everyone can do. Us at the npc and monsters area don't have much of a job there.

My suggestion is for us to simply make a guy fighting a hydra. Or someone fighting something.

We could use the new pets in here, so the screen shot team may need to get a few pics.

Then we cut edit and print. A simple one picture fake like in the good ol' days (like right before I came here apparently)

There are 3 characters a warrior, wizard and a ranger (archer) the wizard will set at the bottom most part of the picture, the ranger will set in the top-left, and the warrior will set in the middle, fighting the monster or person or whatever, from close up. The item's in the inventory will be the warriors but we will still need new items for the ranger and the wizard to wear.

I suggest that screen shot takers take pics of rangers shooting a bow, mages casting spells with the actual visible spells. A few different types of dragons from (close to) the same angles (facing bottom left as if attacking the warrior) Oh and some pets would be nice.

The Item creators will make new armor and weapons and food for the characters, or at least new armor and weapons. we can use lobbs if there is already too much work. Oh and us people at the npc area will work on the dragon and altering the pets some.

Now when you type it all out and read it it sounds complicated, But it isn't, even as bad as the Santa fake.

^Moviational^ So your saying no complex fakes for Ye Old Group and then suggest a complex fake? Guys, reform, have some candy, buy wii....

Maybe we could have some runescapers over at a party. You know, Wii's, ps2's, Spin the bottle, etc.

Sounds like the best one....

How about instead of making a fake we have a FAKE CONTEST! But instead of diffrent fakes the fakes are about one topic our current fake (NOT DUGEON) we make the fake after the contest starts and we compare it to the others winner gets a honorary position in omega.

Er who is that.... If its darkest with a new name I never said this.

Honourary position in Omega, there are already spaces, whos gonna try and win?

Hey guys, back again.

^Moviational^ So your saying no complex fakes for Ye Old Group and then suggest a complex fake? Guys, reform, have some candy, buy wii....

Maybe we could have some runescapers over at a party. You know, Wii's, ps2's, Spin the bottle, etc.

Sounds like the best one....

Er who is that.... If its darkest with a new name I never said this.

Honourary position in Omega, there are already spaces, whos gonna try and win?

U heer dat? Easl iz on mah side!! :aware:

i've been looking at all of omega's fakes, the older ones aren't as good as we can make them now.

how about we work on remaking our old ones.

i've been looking at all of omega's fakes, the older ones aren't as good as we can make them now.

how about we work on remaking our old ones.

Re-make as in edit and fix up or just completely re-do?

~~~ Application ~~~

Name: Boggythekid

Position Wanted: Just...faker. Sponsored faker! who kinda works with Omega... :aware:

Sample Fakes: (See "My first fake!, i hope i did good...)

Active Faker: just started

As A member of Omega, I promise to:

Be Active in the Group.

Notify a member of authority if I change my name or quit.

Never flame fakes and be kind to all.

Signed:

Boggythekid

~~~ Application ~~~

Name: Boggythekid

Position Wanted: Just...faker. Sponsored faker! who kinda works with Omega... :aware:

Sample Fakes: (See "My first fake!, i hope i did good...)

Active Faker: just started

As A member of Omega, I promise to:

Be Active in the Group.

Notify a member of authority if I change my name or quit.

Never flame fakes and be kind to all.

Signed:

Boggythekid

Didn't you apply for Royal Fakers too?

*steals all of Omega's cookies*

Steals M back and throws a deadly shadow cookie at you.

\

Anyway MAJOR bump and can we ACTULLY finish a fake or ARE we dieing AGAIN!

OH YEAH back in march I said about the last forum we will have well ..... due to the admins advertising post its kinda inpossable

Edited by Shadow The Stormer