Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Toad

Rugby World Cup

Who do you think will win?

England showed everyone hehe.

No one thought they would get any where, especially after loosing to south africa, but now thier in the finals

I think it will be a England - South Africa final, and it will be very close, South Africa probably just winning.

But of course i would like england to win ^_^

I'm a South-African :P

So yea... South-Africa Wohooo :) :P

They showed every1 :D

so you need to update your profile?

on topic: i think england if johny wilkinson gets good balls

johny wilkinson almost has 1000 points :P

we won last time, whats stopping us winning again :P

high five!

England will win. They'll show you, you'll see.

Or we will lose, just like every other sport :box: England seem to do really good and then the final or closing stages we lose!, not to up a downer on anything though >.<.

GO ENGLAND!!!

Edited by Imperium

I thought the All Blacks would win at the beginning but now hopes are to South Africa, but actually I think England will win >.<

~~Sirsamuel24 :box:

Anyone watch the news last night? One of the south african players can outrun a cheeta O.o, it's a good job this is union.

Or we will lose, just like every other sport :) England seem to do really good and then the final or closing stages we lose!, not to up a downer on anything though :o .

apart from in football were we never get anywhere :aware:

Anyone watch the news last night? One of the south african players can outrun a cheeta O.o, it's a good job this is union.

Really?!?!

But don't cheetah' run at about 60mph or something?

Thats what I said, I bet it's a retarded cheeta.

Lol yeah

One with a broken leg or something :aware:

Nah, he raced a cheetah but he didn't beat it

England aren't better than South Africa, they find it hard to win without Jonny Wilkinson. :lol:

Was I the only who noticed unfair refereeing in the Rugby World Cup Final. There was one point where England had scored a try that was a try and ever single commentator was saying it was and then it goes and gets denied.

Other occasions when SA crossed illegally and were let off, then England do it and were penalised. England also seemed to get told off for holding onto the ball on mauls and rooks at almost every oppurtunity.

I may seem like a bias person when looking at it but I know what Rugby is and how it is played. I expect much controversy about this Final.

What did you think (If you watched it)

= Audio =

Edited by Meen
Doddsy1992 started a thread with this post, but seeing as people were discussing the final in this topic I merged them :) ~M

Well, that referee was a moron. So was the video referee. It was so clear from that camera behind the players that the ball wasn't in touch.. :D

Great run by Matthew Tait, though. I also lol'd when Montgomery was pushed into the camera :xd:

South Africa won :D

ARGH :xd:

I think we would have won if that try was allowed though. Stupid video refs, always ruining everything... And I agree with Meen, Montgomerie getting pushed into the camera was great :D

Edited by Silent

Well, that referee was a moron. So was the video referee. It was so clear from that camera behind the players that the ball wasn't in touch.. :xd:

His foot was on the line...

Well, that referee was a moron. So was the video referee. It was so clear from that camera behind the players that the ball wasn't in touch.. :D

It was very clear that the ball went down before the rest of the leg touched the line.

Great run by Matthew Tait, though. I also lol'd when Montgomery was pushed into the camera :xd:

Hopefully, that will be the new 'epic fail'/'Rick Roll' *prays*

His foot was on the line...

Watch the replays, you'll see the ball go down and then the leg slide across. As long as the leg doesn't actually the line it's all good. Australian 4th Official, who's idea was that! :@

= Audio =