Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Griffin140

Sunflower Mafia Vs Ressurection (rematch)

Pre War

Well we were having a bad day today and wanted a moral booster so we looked for another late night mini war. It was the usual mini war rules, 6v6 (yes another small war), Res attacks.

The War

They started by piling kml1 (big mistake) while we piled their 124 (birdman1010). Kml outtanked the 124 and part of the 100 darklink. After kml1 died they piled mastereldest (another mistake), Mastereldest out tanked part of their 100, then their 123, then part of their 108. When master died they piled Slifer (yet another mistake) and slifer tanked thru the last ones.

Starting opts:

smstartingoptres2cn2.png

Sunflower Mafia starting opts: 18

Sunflower Mafia average combat level: 112

Ressurection starting opts: 18

Ressurection average combat level: 113.17

Ending opts:

smendingoptres2ar6.png

Kill Pics:

valbmpew0.jpg

whatbmpyv6.jpg

My thoughts:

GF Res, we enjoyed it. There was a part where there was a pure was giving pizzas to big val while we piled him, so it wasn't clean but it didn't really affect the war to much. 2 kills, 0 deaths.

Guest tokenmaster7

res downed for full ah + fury

a 2nd war that i have missed? quit planning to war when i am not around. =P

grats on the win sm some nice tanking guys. =0

Not to get anything started or anything but We arent Ex-TR. If you look at our ML the only few people you could find ex tr are the 3 leaders and smokin :\ Better title next time :s

GF sm, we'll only get better from here on. Once we get stronger we'll beat you. ;p

Not to get anything started or anything but We arent Ex-TR. If you look at our ML the only few people you could find ex tr are the 3 leaders and smokin :\ Better title next time :P

GF sm, we'll only get better from here on. Once we get stronger we'll beat you. ;p

I looked here are ex TR's lol Big Val ,Petrash13 ,Smokinfrog0 ,Ceeman13 ,Sir_Loin23, Ghandi112, 2ndcoming202, Whatugondo13 also known as streetz, Snuffy_Smit, Lil_Ram306 and goldeagle total of 11 from TR and I am not starting anything either ...

better luck next time Res

Not to get anything started or anything but We arent Ex-TR. If you look at our ML the only few people you could find ex tr are the 3 leaders and smokin :\ Better title next time :P

I looked here are ex TR's lol Big Val ,Petrash13 ,Smokinfrog0 ,Ceeman13 ,Sir_Loin23, Ghandi112, 2ndcoming202, Whatugondo13 also known as streetz, Snuffy_Smit, Lil_Ram306 and goldeagle total of 11 from TR and I am not starting anything either ...

K Pet was TR for a bit, snuffy was a tank before he came there, Loin for a bit but il give ya that one ,and thats not the val from tr , Its his friend, but anyway yea we have some memebrs froim tr but we didnt learn to tank there i learned to tank on my own. But if u say 11 members, thats 11 out of 40. But gf sm look to face u in the future.

K Pet was TR for a bit, snuffy was a tank before he came there, Loin for a bit but il give ya that one ,and thats not the val from tr , Its his friend, but anyway yea we have some memebrs froim tr but we didnt learn to tank there i learned to tank on my own. But if u say 11 members, thats 11 out of 40. But gf sm look to face u in the future.

your clan is lead by ex-council of TR. I'm not saying that you are ONLY ex-TR members but a good portion of your clan is TR and along with the people you brought to the war.

But yea, i can't wait for a fullout, lets see if SM can still pull them 81 opts :unsure:

Not to get anything started or anything but We arent Ex-TR. If you look at our ML the only few people you could find ex tr are the 3 leaders and smokin :\ Better title next time :lol:

She forgot Mago11, Animeboy1193, Abcogle, Joemama1094, Cubsmaniac, and Blak Knigh (he joined after u left). So I guess thats a total of 17, which is almost half of your memberlist. So Id say a good portion of RES is ex-TR.

Neways, I wasnt referring to you guys when I said my comment about tanks. Alot of SM took part in TR's training sessions and hugging practices.

Edited by Destiny

She forgot Mago11, Animeboy1193, Abcogle, Joemama1094, Cubsmaniac, and Blak Knigh (he joined after u left). So I guess thats a total of 17, which is almost half of your memberlist. So Id say a good portion of RES is ex-TR.

Neways, I wasnt referring to you guys when I said my comment about tanks. Alot of SM took part in TR's training sessions and hugging practices.

I wasn't meaning the tanks I was just naming some that were ex tr members no harm ment streetz as u mentioned the res leader were only in tr ne ways good lcuk next time ress if you guys war again