Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MRC

The Body Of Clarence - 100% Complete

You have missed out one very important thing: You need 72 Woodcutting to cut down the vines in the maze :P

I'll add that, but don't you think you should also add that to your guide? :)

No, because my guide doesn't include chopping any vines. ^_^

Anyway, feel free to take that method or anything else from my guide, i have given up making a better guide than you. :P I like thinking i made you make it better though :P

Hmm, I was just wondering. Do I get a special thanks for lending you my whip for the screenshot?

Anyway, feel free to take that method or anything else from my guide, i have given up making a better guide than you. ^_^ I like thinking i made you make it better though :D

You're giving up? Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. It was fun and challenging writing a guide against you, though. :D You did a lot more than I thought you would.

Hmm, I was just wondering. Do I get a special thanks for lending you my whip for the screenshot?

I'm sorry, yes, you do. I always look at who posted in the topic and then add the appropriate names, but I forgot about your services online in Runescape. Thanks, and added. :D

The body parts can be dropped by more then just the ants. Not sure if anyone have said this. Atleast I got the foot and the torso from the giant frogs at the maze. while I've killed a bunch of ants and got nothing

The body parts can be dropped by more then just the ants. Not sure if anyone have said this. Atleast I got the foot and the torso from the giant frogs at the maze. while I've killed a bunch of ants and got nothing

I tried killing other creatures, but I wasn't receiving any parts. After killing many creatures and speaking with other players, I concluded that giant ants were the only ones. I've reworded it to show that all the creatures drop parts, but giant ants have the highest drop rate. My guide will continue to recommended giant ants as the slaying source.

Clarence's body parts are in the Karamja Jade Vine Maze. This is the same maze from the quest, Back to my Roots. The monsters within the maze drop the body parts, but there is one creature that has the highest drop rate for the parts: the giant ants. Giant ants are quite strong. The workers are level-40 with 30 Hitpoints and are not a lot of trouble, but the level-50 soldier ants are quite strong with 40 Hitpoints. They have the ability to hit 15 quite often. You should wear some strong armor, use a strong weapon, and have some food in your inventory. Also, you'll need a machete to get around the maze. Below are some recommendations for what to wear and what to carry.

Nice guide Mrc! :D It's very detailed and easy to use, and the images are great. I also like how you've sectioned off the main parts of the miniquest - it really makes it more helpful, especially if you've already finished one part but need info on another. Great work, this will definitely be a great help to people working on this mini-quest. :D

-Accepted- :glasses:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.