Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
darkzard777

Elvarg Dragon Slaying

Question

hello i was wondering if this is ok to slay the dragon (elvarg)

strength lvl=48

attack=51

defense=42

hit point=47

a whole inventory full of lobbies

is this okay to slay this dragon

please reply!!

18 answers to this question

Wear at least full mithril (instead of shield bring your anti dragon one) and use a rune weapon. I used addy first try and almost got killed. Next with rune and bang! Used only 6 lobs. And your skills aren't different from mine at the time

yeah basicly use at least mtih or addy, or rune legs and helm with addy plate/ruen chain and a rune wepon either scimmy or longsword

also dont eat a lob if he hits a 5 on you, either eat when eh hits around 12 on you (your hp-10+12=normal) orr you could eat halfway health

remeber use your lobs wisley

and if your teleporting out, go thru the door thing so if you ever wanted to go to crandor again you could, then teleport

ok i will my things are now

attack=51

strenght=49

defense=43

amour

rune helm

blak pl8body

rune legs

weapon: rune scimitar (is this ok)

Guest sXc_9582

GUYZ help

can i kill elvarg with:

55 strength

33 defence

48 health

32 magic

21 prayer

46 attack

with addy helm &plateleg, mith PLatebody, an amulet of defence,

a addy btlaxe , teelport runes, str potion and around 26 lobs

yeah basicly use at least mtih or addy, or rune legs and helm with addy plate/ruen chain and a rune wepon either scimmy or longswordalso dont eat a lob if he hits a 5 on you, either eat when eh hits around 12 on you (your hp-10+12=normal) orr you could eat halfway health remeber use your lobs wisleyand if your teleporting out, go thru the door thing so if you ever wanted to go to crandor again you could, then teleport
I dont thnk u can wear rune before drago slayer is finished....Can you?
GUYZ helpcan i kill elvarg with:55 strength33 defence48 health32 magic21 prayer46 attackwith addy helm &plateleg, mith PLatebody, an amulet of defence,a addy btlaxe , teelport runes, str potion and around 26 lobs
i think you should do fine but it may help to train def. i think but other that that youll do fine! :(

yeah basicly use at least mtih or addy, or rune legs and helm with addy plate/ruen chain and a rune wepon either scimmy or longswordalso dont eat a lob if he hits a 5 on you, either eat when eh hits around 12 on you (your hp-10+12=normal) orr you could eat halfway health remeber use your lobs wisleyand if your teleporting out, go thru the door thing so if you ever wanted to go to crandor again you could, then teleport
I dont thnk u can wear rune before drago slayer is finished....Can you?
GUYZ helpcan i kill elvarg with:55 strength33 defence48 health32 magic21 prayer46 attackwith addy helm &plateleg, mith PLatebody, an amulet of defence,a addy btlaxe , teelport runes, str potion and around 26 lobs
i think you should do fine but it may help to train def. i think but other that that youll do fine! :P

You can use rune, except for the rune platebody

If your add your att str and def up you should be higher then 120. That's how I think (I did it with 35-40 att, str and def).

yeah. im preparing for that quest as well. don't forget the shield. my

friend did and he died in one hit. he had 40hp. its like a little glitch in

the system. but if you take the shield and perhaps full addy/rune with

a rune weapon you should do fine. the dragon might hit 10's on you so

be prepared but it is rare for it to take off 10+ if you bring your shield.

~Thunderous13

Without a shield you WILL be killed almost instantly. But the shield won't prevent all the damage dealt by the flames; Protect From Magic prayer does the rest, but it's not a replacement for the shield. Actually, I think addy armor at least and rune weapon. scimmy or b axe is best. But if you can mage you should and bring weapon in case you run out of runes. You should bring enough runes to cast fire bolt 100 times, emergency teleport runes (in case you almost die), and the rest of your inventory should be filled with lobsters or swordfish. If you eat your last lobster teleport IMMEDIATELY (as opposed to waiting for your health to reach like 2 or something) because sometimes you can take a hit in mid-teleport. DO NOT use lumby home teleport unless the dragon is already dead and you took the head. Prepare yourself with all that and you should do okay.

cant go wrong with swordies if u can afford i not saying you r poor or anything. Everyone knows that i am rich :welcome:

You'll do fine, Elvarg is not that strong as it seems... althought stronger than other green dragons :/

If you have mithril+ armour and wep you will do total pwnage :D