Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Simple013

Land Of The Goblins

Light source, preferably a Bullseye Lantern

should be

Light source (preferably a Bullseye Lantern)

because if you have the prefered seperated by a comma, it appears as if it's an addition to the already listed item. Also, you can add in mining helmet because it also will not go out nor get damaged if dropped.

Items Needed: Light source, (preferably a Bullseye Lantern,or Mining Helmet), Yellow, Blue, Purple and Orange Dye, a Goblin Mail (2 to make it easier), Slimy Eel, Toadflax, Waterfilled Vial, Fishing Rod, Empty Vial, Pestle and Mortar,

Space between Lantern and or.

Grubfoot desperately wants to speak to Zanik and to do so he will have to enter Dorgesh Kaan.

Hyphen between Dorgesh and Kaan.

It could be Zaniks destiny to lead the Goblins to a new era of peace.

Apostrophe between the K and S.

Time to change into one, with the help of the Makeover Mage. Make your way to Falador in any way you see fit and bring a Toadflax and a Water filled Vial with you

One word, or keep it two words and change the one in the Items Needed section.

Great guide so far Simple!

A note........

This will probally be made into its own guide but their is a mini quest after this quest.

Also nice job so far.....seems to be looking fine to me.

EDIT: to above person......their is a mini quest.

With the ring of visability and ghost amulet you head back to the crypt and challange each of these 5 priests again to a no armor hand to hand combat.

You get rewarded bones that when buryed in the fairy ring area BLQ you are rewarded with about 13.k exp total.

Edited by Master of Pokemon

This is just a small thing I found. If this is the end of your list, then the ending punctuation should be a period / full-stop. :closedeyes:

Items Needed: Light source, (preferably a Bullseye Lantern, or Mining Helmet), Yellow, Blue, Purple and Orange Dye, a Goblin Mail (2 to make it easier), Slimy Eel, Toadflax, Water filled Vial, Fishing Rod, Empty Vial, Pestle and Mortar,

This is just a small thing I found. If this is the end of your list, then the ending punctuation should be a period / full-stop. ;)

Items Needed: Light source, (preferably a Bullseye Lantern, or Mining Helmet), Yellow, Blue, Purple and Orange Dye, a Goblin Mail (2 to make it easier), Slimy Eel, Toadflax, Water filled Vial, Fishing Rod, Empty Vial, Pestle and Mortar,

Technically, you don't need a period at the end of a list.

A quick questions: Can protection prayers be used? What armor is recommended?

Armor? Who needs armor? My guess is you don't need anything at all. As for prayers, all work. Low leveled players would need some armour but the bosses are a joke, to be honest. Some food, some armor is the best description I can give... the highest level you will encounter is a 75 with some lowly skeletons trying to help him. Not really a challenge but what can you expect from a quest with these requirements.

--Simple--

This is just a small thing I found. If this is the end of your list, then the ending punctuation should be a period / full-stop. :wub:

The comma doesn't seem to make sense there, though. :wub:

This is just a small thing I found. If this is the end of your list, then the ending punctuation should be a period / full-stop. :)

The comma doesn't seem to make sense there, though. :/

Which is why it isn't there anymore :P

--Simple--

I think you mean North-Eastern? If so, this would affect the previous time you mentioned where Zanik was.

In the cave take a sip of your potion and morph into a Goblin again, enter the Temple and head for the room with the white dressed Goblins. Slip into your white armor and talk to the Guard, who will let you pass. Pickpocket the High Priest to get a key: . Exit, take off your Goblin Mail and use the Black ink with it to dye it black. Go to the North-Western room and again speak with the guard to enter. Head to the back of the room and speak with Zanik. Her Teleport Sphere was taken from her and stored in the near-by crate. Search this crate and give the sphere to Zanik. She will leave for Dorgesh-Kaan and leave you with the rest of the mess to sort out. Again, pick-pocket the Priest to get your second key:

6kqz5fm.png

Also, instead of getting the star-shaped key in the white room, I received this key:

item4.gif

If you need a fixed image of the 9, 4, and 1 thing, here it is:

8a32hsh.png

I'm sorry for not cropping it.

Edited by Mrcsupertrain

Do we need all the images of what the NPC's say? When I use a quest guide, I want to know what to do next, who to talk to, etc, not everything the NPC's say.

Excellent guide. No spelling errors were found.

I suppose the mini-quest will be on another guide, but perhaps some mention that you can gain 13,750 experience in prayer by completing that mini-quest.

Also you might wanna put in that if your a lower level player that it's recommended you have armour, and add that protection prayer can be used if you haven't already.

You could also include that after the quest you can do a new mini quest.

And some more images if you want:

goblin2aj7.png

[img=http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/270/goblin2aj7.png]

magebz1.png

[img=http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9894/magebz1.png]

mailsmi5.png

[img=http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8572/mailsmi5.png]

and this one makes it seem more fun:

goblinmp6.png

[img=http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7932/goblinmp6.png]

Edited by Dragons777dr

Since this potion is delicate there are a few restrictions to its use: You cannot wield anything other than wielded by Goblins, you cannot enter combat while looking like a Goblin, and your disguise will be destroyed when entering direct sunlight. Should you run out of it you can return to the Makeover Mage and get the secondary ingredient, Pharmakos Berries, again.

You can fight as a goblin, I am certain I killed around 10 in goblin form before my disguise wore out.

At the bossfight you get transformed back though.

Do we need all the images of what the NPC's say? When I use a quest guide, I want to know what to do next, who to talk to, etc, not everything the NPC's say.

And the only thing included are the things you would need. You want a list of what to do next? Follow the FQW, it is made just for that purpose. At least now those who are not able to do this quest can see what is happening. But I guess that is where we differ in opinion :closedeyes:

@Tiddyn: Nope, you will transform back when attacked by any NPC around, even those chickens, rats and alike.

--Simple--

Edited by Simple013

Great guide, simple :closedeyes:

Items Needed: Light source, (preferably a Bullseye Lantern, or Mining Helmet), Yellow, Blue, Purple and Orange Dye, a Goblin Mail (2 to make it easier), Slimy Eel, Toadflax, Water filled Vial, Fishing Rod, Empty Vial, Pestle and Mortar

The links for the full and empty vials aren't working.

[^] 22. Enter the numbers 9 4 1 in the machine

It says that in the FQW, however in the picture it is 940. Getting a picture with the right numbers would be less confusing.

Rewards

* 1 Quest Point

* 3k xp in Agility, Herblore, Thieving, Fishing, and Strength

* 2k xp in Prayer

* Access to Yu'biusk using the Fairy Rings, code BLQ

* Access to mini-quest and 13k xp (use ring of visibility and ghost speak amulet with the bosses, and bury their bones in Yu'biusk)

13k xp in what???

@Tiddyn: Nope, you will transform back when attacked by any NPC around, even those chickens, rats and alike.

Funny, cuz I can attack a monster and not turn back...

Funny, cuz I can attack a monster and not turn back...

NOT during the quest: Any form of combat will result in you turning back to your original self. And the proof of the pudding:

SP32-219.png

--Simple--

Edited by Simple013

Hmm, the Skgoblins(sp) summoned are merely level 15 and although Strongbones keeps summoning them they disappear once you kill him :wub:

Take your Slimy Eel to Hemenester and try to enter the Contest area by opening the gate.

Hemenester? ^_^

Hometeleport does not work.

Home Teleport. :(

Water filled Vial

It's 'Vial of Water' ingame.

Rewards

* 1 Quest Point

* 3k xp in Agility, Herblore, Thieving, Fishing, and Strength

* 2k xp in Prayer

* Access to Yu'biusk using the Fairy Rings, code BLQ

* Access to mini-quest and 13k xp (use ring of visibility and ghost speak amulet with the bosses, and bury their bones in Yu'biusk)

13k xp in what???

13,750 prayer XP. Quite worth it.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.