Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blad

Barry Bonds Indicted

Why do good players with good talent throw it all away? Why I ask you?

To be honest it's about time!!!The truth leaks out.

He cheated and stealed and now he lied.

How did he cheat?Performance-enchancing drugs:who know's how that got into his system,but he knew he put it inside his body.

Stealed:The public and the delicate home run record by Hank Aaron.If Pete Rose and Joe Jackson doesn't deserve the Hallf of Fame,Bonds doesn't deserve it.I wonder what happens when A-Rod breaks the record. :o That's if he does.

********************************************************************************

Bunch of asteriks needed for Bonds.

To be honest it's about time!!!The truth leaks out.

He cheated and stealed and now he lied.

How did he cheat?Performance-enchancing drugs:who know's how that got into his system,but he knew he put it inside his body.

Stealed:The public and the delicate home run record by Hank Aaron.If Pete Rose and Joe Jackson doesn't deserve the Hallf of Fame,Bonds doesn't deserve it.I wonder what happens when A-Rod breaks the record. :o That's if he does.

********************************************************************************

Bunch of asteriks needed for Bonds.

You sure seem to know alot for a person who has no connection to any people involved in this case. Oh wait, you're just spewing stuff that you heard on the news/from your friends

I assume they have evidence that he did do steroids (or else they couldn't accuse him of perjury). I wonder if his record will be taken down.

About effin time. I hate Barry Bonds, and hopefully they can put a nice little asterisk next to his name. :o

Sucka!

Anyway, A Rod and Albert Pujhols will break it soon enough anyway.

It's crazy how he hit 72 Home Runs in ONE SEASON.

To think, if he admitted to steroids and said he will not take them anymore, this would have been avoided. Jason Giambi confessed, and decided to leave it at all. Too bad Hairy Cons.

Finally! The red sea has parted! The sky looks brighter!! Hallejulah, Barry Bonds is gonna get what he deserves, jail time, and more than likely, a big fat, turkey sized, ASTERISK!!!!

Alex Rodriguez will pass him for sure.

He already has 500, and he's only 32.

I did a little jig when I saw this in the paper.

You're all racists.

^i second that^

If that wasn't sarcasm, lmfao.

I would say the same thing about Giambi, McGwire, or A-Rod for that matter, if I thought they juiced and they were the ones who had broken the record. (I do think Giambi and Mcgwire did use steriods)

Edited by _blade

That's all Barry Bonds should have.

He was a disgrace, I'm happy that he's getting indicted.

Hmm,how are we all being racist? :P

Giambi admitted it truthfully,McGuire took steroids but he claims they were legal supplements,in which I do not believe.Also Canseco admitted it in a book,lol! :)

Hmm,how are we all being racist? :lol:

Giambi admitted it truthfully,McGuire took steroids but he claims they were legal supplements,in which I do not believe.Also Canseco admitted it in a book,lol! :blink:

You're all just picking on him 'cause he's black.

You're all racists.

^i second that^

Coming from the kid with a sexual act as an avatar, I believe you need some growing up to do. When you do an illegal drug, it doesen't matter if your Mr. White from Connecticut or Mr. Black from Detroit, you're going to jail.

How are we racists? He happens to be black man who took steroids. Hey, McGwuire happens to be a white guy who takes steroids, he lied to Grand Jury, its only a matter of time for him to go to jail. You won't see any of us saying "Awww! He was white! He's innocent!!" Grow up, tttttt.

You're all racists.

^i second that^

Coming from the kid with a sexual act as an avatar, I believe you need some growing up to do. When you do an illegal drug, it doesen't matter if your Mr. White from Connecticut or Mr. Black from Detroit, you're going to jail.

How are we racists? He happens to be black man who took steroids. Hey, McGwuire happens to be a white guy who takes steroids, he lied to Grand Jury, its only a matter of time for him to go to jail. You won't see any of us saying "Awww! He was white! He's innocent!!" Grow up, tttttt.

You look completely grown up, so act your age, and you can't even sense a joke, so I find you a little too immature for these jokes, making you look younger than him, but use your big words with wasted legal mumbo jumbo, so really Grow Up

You're all racists.

^i second that^

You look completely grown up, so act your age, and you can't even sense a joke, so I find you a little too immature for these jokes, making you look younger than him, but use your big words with wasted legal mumbo jumbo, so really Grow Up

>.< What he said.

Hmm,how are we all being racist? >.<

Giambi admitted it truthfully,McGuire took steroids but he claims they were legal supplements,in which I do not believe.Also Canseco admitted it in a book,lol! :blink:

You're all just picking on him 'cause he's black.

lol your a funny kid :aware:

It is about time... I was mad when he stole that record from someone who did it fairly.