Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Keithz0r

Vista Sig Update

Don't start a political debate, it will only result in you looking like an idiot.

I've updated the text and can't decide which one to use. Please tell me which one you think is better:

V1

keithz0rvistausersiggolyv2.png

V2

keithz0rvistausersiggolbl3.png

The text for both of them is a text called "Alba" but V1 is a modified Alba text.

Which one should I use?

Umm.

I don't like the bling text. >.<

It looks good, and is done very well, but it doesn't match the signature.

For your current, however, add a 1 pixel black border. :D

Top one is better, except that it overlaps with bottom text and it makes the s look really bad

Can we not just use the Vista BG. Anyways, if you're gonna stick with using that Vista thingy, get rid of the border or make it 1 pixel black, and make the text small and white slightly offset to the upper right.

I like the original better. It is much softer and less distracting. Too be honest, it did not really need an update for what it was, and this topic is not needed for a simple re-working of font. Just use the one you like.

I like the original better. It is much softer and less distracting. Too be honest, it did not really need an update for what it was, and this topic is not needed for a simple re-working of font. Just use the one you like.

Well I was told to change the font.....

You were told to make your own thing from scratch. =/

The plain text is better, btw.

Oh well, who cares?

Oh well, who cares?

You never learn do you

It looks really bad, other one looked way better and that was just background + text.

V2 is way better then 1, but still not very good.

Why didn't you just edit your other topic?

Oh well, who cares?

You never learn do you

It looks really bad, other one looked way better and that was just background + text.

V2 is way better then 1, but still not very good.

Why didn't you just edit your other topic?

It's locked because idiots were like "z0mg n00b l4\/\/ su1T!!!" and spamming and flaming....

I agree with the above posters. It's just...the font really just doesn't go with it whatsoever. Also, it might look better if the entire signature was the same font, the "Windows Vista User" part looks a bit out of place.

Well I actually like it, simple but nice.

7/10

None they both suck. Well its not the font, its the signature, it doesnt fit the text and looks like a gradient, and two brushses.

`Da B Masta

None they both suck. Well its not the font, its the signature, it doesnt fit the text and looks like a gradient, and two brushses.

`Da B Masta

No, its windows vista background, with a 20 second border, and then some text that doesn't fit to make it look like his own work. :blink:

Edited by Cream

You should use version 2 because version 1 is too big of a font and obstructs the text underneath.