Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arianna

The Grand Exchange

looks like merchenting died :aware: (unless its holiday items)

guess everyone can get into world 1 now

yeh but who knows how many more people was selling addy ores? you will just have to be patient, i think it picks the people selling randomly but sooner or later you will be picked, or it might be a line.....this guys first to sell addy ores cos he asked first...then this guy then you, that way it could be fair? its either one of those two

Edited by arc gamma 43

Been waiting patiently ever since they announced it, finally I can clean out my bank! ;)

I love it. The only bad part is that it tempts me. It's so easy to buy stuff, I just spent nearly all of my money on things I probably didn't need, or didn't need now. Still, It goes surprisingly fast, except my armors are taking a bit. Raw materials sell almost instantly. Will definitley help me clean my bank.

Edited by Sryen

yeh i just sold 500 raw lobs for 120-130k, it was gone in about 10 minutes

Edited by arc gamma 43

I love it. The only bad part is that it tempts me. It's so easy to buy stuff, I just spent nearly all of my money on things I probably didn't need, or didn't need now. Still, It goes surprisingly fast, except my armors are taking a bit. Raw materials sell almost instantly. Will definitley help me clean my bank.

well i sold addy ore and nobodys buying it, please buy it, theres also a topic in marketplace about it

like on the tutorial guide it says

it may take a few moments or even days

so thats a sign that it could come any time, even if your offline so don't worry someone will buy sooner or later

Edited by arc gamma 43

To the North-West of the G.E There seems to be a hidden trapdoor, Perhaps new uptade? An cellar with more people for telling you the prices perhaps?, Or just where they store all the items ;)

ooohsj5.png

Credits to Macki for telling mE :)

Maybe it's one-way.

Or it could be a link to Summoning, the December quest, or the Christmas event! :s

Good catch, Ambo. :)

~Take This Post Hopefully

Are you blind or something? I caught it ;) :P :P

:D

They are updating some glitches again, read in Official Forums --> Recent updates --> System update

Edit: Neo, some nub beat you to it :P

~ Macki

Lol, You may have told me that trapdoor but i did tell YOU about the system uptade topic :)

Anyway its getting really usefull now, A couple of downsides is i cant sell my flax and it had been 2 hours but when i want to buy 2k it comes in just seconds :o

woah a never seen you before in :( a tv show fan i see :unsure:

i guess since it was such an big update with all the item pictures making the banks bigger and the collect signs ect that they coudent make the duel arean better, anys it's doing ok for now

*EDIT* what was it? hi hi puffy ami yumi go?

Edited by arc gamma 43

I am reading the knowledge base article now, and it seems like Jagex is trying very hard to control the market price, which is a good thing I think.

Freeplayers can only sell or buy 2 items at the same time. :(

not fair!!! :unsure:

This is a actually a really good update from Jagex :(

I don' see why everyone has to moan about it. These days, when every update that comes out, all the little ignorant spoilt children will moan and moan on the Rants forum till Jagex do something about it :unsure:

Great Update :P

I am reading the knowledge base article now, and it seems like Jagex is trying very hard to control the market price, which is a good thing I think.

We, members, actually pays for this update. Be glad you got anything...

One Q: If I lay something out for sale, then logs out. If someone buys it, will I get a notification when I log in? Or do I have to go there and check?

so very amazing, fudge those people who dont think this is good i.e. merchanters, u can still merchant u just gotta adapt, anyways i made over 5m so far selling my junk in the first hour of use the xchange

We, members, actually pays for this update. Be glad you got anything...

One Q: If I lay something out for sale, then logs out. If someone buys it, will I get a notification when I log in? Or do I have to go there and check?

yes you will be notified with the message that it says when someone buys it on the screen

Noooo....the huge chunk of land that I used to fire make and walk around is gone :unsure:

Soo...crowded.

Aww well...Nice new update, going to check it out right now.

The Grand Exchange is here! Very amazing. Very sarcastic :unsure: all of you are being!

This is a actually a really good update from Jagex :(

I don' see why everyone has to moan about it. These days, when every update that comes out, all the little ignorant spoilt children will moan and moan on the Rants forum till Jagex do something about it :unsure:

Great Update :P

it will tell u if it was sold when u login back... i think =P

P.S.: i was member but then because of school no more XD

my key went instantly, my splitbark is still there as is my karils coif. and my saradomin hat thing. jagex should have predictive spelling. aka stop people searching for "stantas"

omg? strange plants can talk? our biggest nightmare has come true :s

Edited by arc gamma 43

Well, I've used it, and I love it :s

I got my equipment far faster than I would have in W2, and a fair bit cheaper as well :/