Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Samsara

Things That Piss You Off?

-Close-minded ignorant people. Even though I can completely prove them wrong, they still don't learn a thing. I feel bad for them really...

Why do you assume it is your job to prove anyone wrong like it is a duty?

People have their own ideas about things and they are still entitled to be idiotically closed minded you know, just because you have read a little more or think you know about a subject does not give you the right to assume you are somehow better...if we were all so open there would be no debate because there would be no conflict....people are not forced to learn a thing from you oh master who is all knowing!!!

:o

I rolled my eyes at your post because I don't think you understood what I meant; and don't try throwing that back at me by thinking I called you close-minded and ignorant. I mean I hate those who can't find any real reason to criticize and hatemonger and what they think is based on stupidity and ignorance. I'll give you a common example: A kid who wears black and listens to Iron Maiden is considered a Satanist by his peers, but he is actually a devout Christian. Do you get what I mean? And, actually, there shouldn't be conflict if people were more aware and accepting of what's around them and what's going on.

You just described me :P And I have to agree strongly with your post.

I dislike bullies and hypocrites and denied ignorance.

Another pet peeve probably is people who drip their wet umbrella all over you. :o

I h8 noobs that dont know they are noobs

I also h8 women that say we deserve the same pay as men when they dont do the same amount of work

And I despise bigots. Edited by Un0

People that make fun of others for no reason and when asked why they answer "Because they make me mad!" and when asked why to that they answer with "They just do!" Ya...

Guest RangingJunkie

When i get called sexyback... ^_^

I get mad when people are ignorant.

^_^

A lot of people irritate me :wizard:

I really dont like people who ignore me, thinking they are superior and I am somehow so far beneath them that I do not warrant notice. Unforetunately there are so many people like this.

Another group of people that irritate the hell out of me are those bullies you find in every corner of the world, the kind who have decided they are Gods gift to the planet and if you dont agree you will end up with a glass in the face.

Those people who are ridiculously over-confident to try to compensate for inadequecy. If you are low on confidence sure, go out and try to meet people, but dont go to to the other end of the scale and annoy me with your ridiculous good cheer and loudness. :hello:

Closed minded people who only want an argument annoy me too, they are basically a complete waste of time because a debate is meant to be a learning experience for both, not for some idiot to try to get off on shoving his point of view in your face and not letting anything else exist.

People who ask for my help and then start telling me what I should be doing like I am a moron get me walking away without any kind of preamble too, what is the point? :greenhat:

People who assume that because you do not know something and when you ask like to look at you like you are the worst scum in the universe and a complete bloody idiot for asking a basic question.

I will surely think of more soon, but how could I go without including one we can probably all relate to? Those people who observe you seemingly not doing much and come out with snide comments about how you are lazy and you should be doing something, quite unaware of how stupid they seem due to being in the same situation.

When I am in a car, I hate those :queen: Jaywalkers :lol:

Also glass bottles that are impossible to open.

People who walk as slow as a snail, with a whole long line of people behind them.

Also advertisements that I doubt anyone would take notice off, and block off the whole computer screen, or just lag the computer.

People who, in arguements, absolutely refuse to admit they are wrong, even though there are stacks of evidence against them.

O yeh, and Snobs/people who think they are superior to other people.

Edited by Stickman_sam

Moderator Wannabe's.

People who over repeat themselves irl.

And most supremely.

People who leave stains on my toilet.

I hate it when older kids on my bus make fun of the younger kids. Mainly cause I was bullied when I was younger and I hate to see others bullied now.

I also hate when people make comments about my weight because I have a fast metabolism and it's hard for me to gain weight so I'm rather then. Most think I have an eating disorder. :/

-war

People who are racist &

My Brother

Edited by mr joey

Un_touch(jk lv 20 ele noob)

P30p13 hU t4Lk Li3k DIz

people who question other peoples ideas, mind your own :censored:ing business,

people who think WoW is the best game simply cause it cost the most per month, when theres better games for free, AKA Guild Wars(WAY BETTER GRAPHIC FTW NOOB)

people who think they're kool cuz they're dissing you left and right..seriously it makes you look jealous or something.

People who behave like Denis Leary says his son does/did on his "No Cure For Cancer" album/tour:

I have a bag boy co-worker at the grocery store where I work (I'm a cook in the deli) whom is very nice and very cheery, but every time he passes the deli he HAS to say hi to you...and you HAVE TO SAY 'HI' BACK. :P

For example; I saw him upon coming in at the start of my shift one day and chatted a bit. Then I'm in the midst of cooking up a lot of food, and need to keep my attention on that (working with a deep fryer and steam oven - I get absent-minded and I end up with blisters and burns), but the bag-boy walks by with something in his hand^1 and says hi to my fellow deli staff, then I hear:

"Hey, Know-it-all."

"Hey, Know-it all."

"HEY, Know-it-all!"

And so on, until I can take a break from what I'm doing, and turn to him - maybe he'd like me to cook something specific for him for his lunch break (I kinda like that sort of request), so I reply as genially as I can manage "Hiya, Bag Boy."

"Hi."

:doubt:

That's it? THAT'S what you wasted maybe five minutes of your time when you're supposed to be busy checking something, and making me stop what I'm doing?!? To say :/ 'hello'?!? :o

Honestly, one day I'm gonna grab a big kitchen knife and chase him across the store if he keeps this up...

Footnotes:

1. Sometimes they'll get something taken to the checkouts with a damaged or missing price tag that can't be scanned, so they have to 'do a price check' and get another package from where ever the product is from...if it's cheese or meat from the deli, they'll usually ask US where to find the item instead of search for ages through our displays. Other times, they'll find spoiled products of ours in another area - like luncheon meat sitting in the cookie aisle, and return it to us to be marked off as spoilage. So there ARE good reasons why the bag boys would be hanging around and needing to speak with us deli folk - that just makes this 'pet peeve' all the more annoying! :o

It pisses me off when people tell me blatant lies, or insult me behind my back but pretend to be nice when I'm around. ^_^

Same! ^_^

When I forget to wear my watch, because then people think I have wrist spasms.

Sort of off topic- Is my signature too long?

Edited by snl2549

Guest i am the walrus

Preps.

They think there all that.

^_^

I hate, or at least dislike it when people walk into the debate room then complain about being disagreed with... ^_^

People that call me a wimp, thought that doesn't happen alot. Also, people who think they are better than everyone else. (

~ Mat Bateman2 :)

people who question other peoples ideas, mind your own :censored:ing business,

but if we all took that view, we would never get anywhere? it is through questioning ideas that the most radical advances are made...

ON-Topic...

- people who use classes based on clothing (emo etc.)

-people who obsess over music (its just sounds people? nothing to get all worked up over...)

-people who claim that consoles are better than a pc... (it just isnt true, kay? PC has multi tasking and the net...)

-people who think that "guitar hero" is cool... (and i know that is about 80%+ on these forums, but im sticking up for my beliefs) and obsess over their scores/ability compared to their frends scores/ability

-people who think that sports are the be all and end all... there is more to life, you know!

-people who say "i H8 dOSe PpL!" without a good enough reason

-religous people who try to stuff their beliefs down my throat... (crazy shouting ppl with placards!!!)

and my ULTIMATE peeve:

Loud children! and parents who will not control them (you know the type- 40 yr old smoking/drinking/both people who dont work and instead have 8 kids to get more money...

Edited by iPod Nano guy

People that never say sorry to me even when they're in the wrong.