Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neo Avatars

Behind The Scenes - December

On the tails of these two updates will come an addition to the Wilderness. The spirits of creatures slain during the God Wars are returning to haunt the living, attacking anyone bold enough to stray near. Will you be able to hold back a spectral dark beast? Wander into the Wilderness later this month to find out.

What does that mean?

Jagex will find a way to stuff Clan Wars up, as they did with the Duel Arena. Even if I was a member, I'd only be looking forward to the Christmas event...

Edited by Numby

A gravestone will temporarily appear on the spot where you perished, which can be read and admired by passers-by.

Sweet! The next time I die I won't be so upset anymore! I never knew dying could be fun!

Can't wait til the Christmas event!

Jagex will find a way to stuff Clan Wars up, as they did with the Duel Arena. Even if I was a member, I'd only be looking forward to the Christmas event...

um do you mean mess[i/]up and they did that as a way of geting rid of pures

the GE got rid of merchinters my two least favorite people

and its not that bad jagex knows what there doing, helping people that are niether pures nor merchanters have

FUN in the game not to be rich. september was it? with the shop improvements? that caused a deflation so that people can get more out of their limited recources ok

Edited by frankenstien

Rofl it be like at Lumbridge Goblins and a gravestone reads:

Zezima Died Here

XDXDXDXDXD

Gravestone thing seems interesting. The minigames will be okay I guess. Meh Meh, nothing new. I'd like to read up on the DD about Real World Trading... tho <_<

This might actually be the first month in ages without a stupid update! Sounds very good; can't wait for Bounty Hunter, and I may join a clan just for the sake of the Clan Wars. <_<

Guest monkyhaik

that sound interesting :wub:

ya ya but it is confusing me i can't really get it :huh:

and it seem really hard :(

but anyway who know what the rewards will be and when this event will start :/

yeah the events and updates sound okay, but i dont think the whole 'gravestone' thing is anything to get excited about.

...i hope we get something decent/useful for the award for the xmas event.

Man I can't wait for clan wars! But I'm still building up a clan, so I might not be able to do it for a bit :aware:

I'm looking forward to the holiday event, although I really would like to see a better event than last year's Christmas. I'm assuming the reward will be snowman related, and maybe you P2P's out there will get a snowman for your houses?

Big new thing to kill, woo hoo!

Gravestones to mark where you died, woo hoo!!

BOUNTY HUNTING (Boba Fett era?) WOO HOO!!!!

And SUMMONING coming soon, WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

All in all, a month full of WOO HOO's!

I hope the Clan Wars will be both for F2P and P2P. There are more F2P clans than P2P clans, so if they made it available to all players, it would be balanced.

um do you mean mess[i/]up and they did that as a way of geting rid of pures

the GE got rid of merchinters my two least favorite people

and its not that bad jagex knows what there doing, helping people that are niether pures nor merchanters have

FUN in the game not to be rich. september was it? with the shop improvements? that caused a deflation so that people can get more out of their limited recources ok

They did the update to the Duel Arena to prevent (well try to) Real World Item Trading. :|

There is now a cap to the amount a player can win in the space of 15 minutes in a staked duel, which is set to 3,000 coins. This limit will make it harder for real-world traders to unfairly use the Duel Arena as a covert way of transferring items. Of course, if you want to take part in some high-stakes duelling you now have the duel tournaments instead!

Oh, and what's wrong with pures or merchanters? They have FUN too.

Looks great, but is it f2p? Bounty hunting and grave stones that is. Looks great this month though. And with our hi-scores comin up as well!

So, where is the danger in that, we hear you ask? Well, there will be others in the Bounty Hunter area who also have a simple task: to kill you! Will you have what it takes to reach your target and gain their loot before your nemeses find you?

Jagex spelled nemesis wrong :P

just checked the Cambridge dictionary and it says that nemeses is the plural of nemesis (dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=53352&dict=CALD)

But then again I thought it was a typo as well until I checked

So, where is the danger in that, we hear you ask? Well, there will be others in the Bounty Hunter area who also have a simple task: to kill you! Will you have what it takes to reach your target and gain their loot before your nemeses find you?

Jagex spelled nemesis wrong :P

just checked the Cambridge dictionary and it says that nemeses is the plural of nemesis (dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=53352&dict=CALD)

But then again I thought it was a typo as well until I checked

I think nemeses is the plural form of nemesis.

^Darn! He beat me...^ :blink: !

Edited by Scorpion

None of the minigames, which would include Clan Wars and the whole Bounty Hunting thing, will be F2P. Its very rare (in fact, i'm not sure that its happened in a very long time) that F2p gets anything new, as really its only meant to get you started in Runescape and demo the game. This is why I believe people are wrong when they say wilderness PKing will be removed, because if that happened PKing in the free worlds would no longer exist at all, and you'd never be able to try it out unless you were a member.

odd.......... no update yet,im sure its supposed to be out weekly

Edit: guess its out on wednesday

Edited by tensa zangestu

Jagex spelled nemesis wrong :blink:

Nemeses is plural of nemesis, foo'!

I like this month, bounty hunter sounds so cool.

Edited by Demsale

I assume they'll do it two weeks before the day, so that's...December 11th. Only 8 more days!

:arrowu: wrong! :arrowu:

the last halloween event was realeased 1 week before halloween so the christmas event should be on the 18th of december! only 13 more days for me :blink:

Guest SailorScoutX

Well the two mini-games look a bit intresting and I also wanna know more about summoning and the Event!

Ahh, awesome, i cant wait for bounty hunt, it might be out tomorrow since its the first update of the month.