Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swarley

Mitchell Report

Senetor George Mitchell released his report on Steroids in Baseball earlier today.

It can be found Here

Comments? I personally found it interesting that Andy Pettite and Roger Clemens took steroids. Bonds was also named. :P

Orioles made an awesome move trading Tejada before the report came out.

I never though Clemens and Pettite were roiders, nor Brian Roberts.

Thank Raptor Jesus Markakis wasn't on the list :box:.

Brian Roberts? Gary Matthews Jr.? Andy Pettite? Todd Pratt?

I never in my baseball life expected these people to be 'roiders! :P I think this is the turning point of the Steriod Era in baseball.

I never in my baseball life expected these people to be 'roiders! :P I think this is the turning point of the Steriod Era in baseball.

You were never watching ESPN or something when they caught an online order for steriods by Gary Matthews Jr? Andy Pettite was a shock to me

I never in my baseball life expected these people to be 'roiders! :D I think this is the turning point of the Steriod Era in baseball.

Well actually they just said that Larry Bigbie said that Roberts said that he used it 2-3 years ago 2 times. Thats like a "well i knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a girl who know etc."

I find it weird that people are saying there's the most evidence for Clemens when in fact there's less for him than everyone else. I do think that he used HGH, but all they have for evidence for him is one trainer. He could be making it all up (though I doubt it).

It's a shame, and it's even worse is that they knew that this was coming and THEY STILL DIDN"T CONFESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean dude, confess, like Andy Pettite (although his was after the report) and get it over with!!!!! I am disappointed, and most teams that had Mitchell Report players got rid of them beforehand, like Miguel Tejada. I just hope more will confess in the days/weeks/months ahead.

Andy Pettite used HGH. :/ Not Steroids...

Same goes for Fernando Vina.

If you were in Andy Pettite and Roger Clemen's trainers situation (If he didn't talk, he would be sent to jail) would you have made something up? Or would you have gone to jail? I personally don't think Clemens took HGH or Steroids.

I was surprised. Not really surprised by Clemens because well, what he was doing that old was just unnormal.

I am going to kill Ed Wade. Astros hired the WORST GM. Why would you trade a young potential just starting to shine in Luke Scott for a washed up steroid taking fat washed up Tejada? Nice job Wade.

I was not too surprised when Roger Clemens name came up,but I see it as he must 'fess up.Andy Pettite thought it was time Rocket should tell the truth. :P Andy didn't take it on purpose but he had has some injuries in his career.

Andy Pettite admitted using HGH for two days to recover from an injury. He said, "I wasn't looking for an edge, I was looking to heal." BUT: healing faster and getting healthy ahead of schedule unaturally is CHEATING!

I prove my point. (and again, I'm beating MYSELF since I'm a die hard Yankees fan)

Roger clemens was surprising...thank god no one on the Indians was named (besides Byrd, but I am still hoping he only used them as medication, even though he probably used them more than that :D )