Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bren the bli

Clan Wars

Note that you are able to teleport directly there by using a Games Necklace.

you might need to reupload those pictures I posted a while back because they appear to be the same as the old ones (you probably need to upload them before deleting the previous ones and change the img code on your guide).

Actually, i did upload those.

O so you did upload them and forgot to edit the guide? (I know for sure it was displaying the old pics).

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/bre...20guide/cw1.png

You mention a red circle on that image, although red is hard to see on a background like that and the words "Clan Wars" are more obvious. :aware:

The image also doesn't seem to have been cropped properly on the left side.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/122/salscopyla5.png

Why would people come from Red Dragon Isle?

The Varrock line is hard to see.

Use straight lines rather than wonky ones that look messy.

The only things there are tables, chairs, portals to the arena, and two NPC's.

There only things there are what?

rune armor works best for melee

Barrows? Dragon?

Member Suggestions: Unless you can afford full dragon or a barrows set, switch the rune two handed sword for a dragon two handed sword, or if you can't afford it, a granite maul. Change the rune scimitar for a dragon longsword or a dragon scimitar. Bring a poisoned dragon dagger and switch the rune full helm for a berserker or warrior helm. Use metal boots if you can.

It isn't obvious that this exists when talking about other equipment.

Why would I want to use a D2H? :)

Abyssal Whip? Helm of Neitiznot? Skill Cape? Legends Cape? Barrows Gloves? Metal Boots? God Wars Armour? Ring of Wealth? Berzerker Ring? Warrior Ring? God Sword?

Member Suggestions: Switch the maple bow for a magic bow, a seercull, a dark bow, or a crystal bow. Rune crossbows are also useful. If you can, use better dragonhide armor, such as black or red dragonhide. Switch the coif for an archer helm or robin hood hat, for added ranging bonuses. Use snake skin or ranger boots.

Aren't the Seercull and Dark Bows terrible, or do they become amazing in PvP situations? Archer Ring? Armadyl?

Member Suggestions: Use mystic or splitbark armor. A battle or mystic staff is a lot better than an elemental staff. If you want, use a farseer helm, if you have done the Fremminik Trials quest, and bring skeletal armor.

Ancient Staff? Lunar Armour? Ahrims? Ancient/Lunar Spellbook?

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/bre...e/clanchat2.png

Crop your images.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/bre...beforefight.png

Why do I want to read your Private Chat in this and other images?

however there will usually be huge multiplayer fights,

Don't split up a sentence with images?

The most fun thing to do here

No opinions, just facts.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/bre...e/beforewar.png

What does having that at the end of the guide show?

I'll try to update it. The split sentence is mostly showing clips of fights. Why would you wan't to use a d2h? Because it's spec heavily dameges 14 people around you, and it is the strongest weapon other than dh axe.

UOTE

The only things there are tables, chairs, portals to the arena, and two NPC's.

There only things there are what?

rune armor works best for melee

Barrows? Dragon?

Member Suggestions: Unless you can afford full dragon or a barrows set, switch the rune two handed sword for a dragon two handed sword, or if you can't afford it, a granite maul. Change the rune scimitar for a dragon longsword or a dragon scimitar. Bring a poisoned dragon dagger and switch the rune full helm for a berserker or warrior helm. Use metal boots if you can.

It isn't obvious that this exists when talking about other equipment.

Why would I want to use a D2H? unsure.gif

Abyssal Whip? Helm of Neitiznot? Skill Cape? Legends Cape? Barrows Gloves? Metal Boots? God Wars Armour? Ring of Wealth? Berzerker Ring? Warrior Ring? God Sword?

Member Suggestions: Switch the maple bow for a magic bow, a seercull, a dark bow, or a crystal bow. Rune crossbows are also useful. If you can, use better dragonhide armor, such as black or red dragonhide. Switch the coif for an archer helm or robin hood hat, for added ranging bonuses. Use snake skin or ranger boots.

Aren't the Seercull and Dark Bows terrible, or do they become amazing in PvP situations? Archer Ring? Armadyl?

Member Suggestions: Use mystic or splitbark armor. A battle or mystic staff is a lot better than an elemental staff. If you want, use a farseer helm, if you have done the Fremminik Trials quest, and bring skeletal armor.

Ancient Staff? Lunar Armour? Ahrims? Ancient/Lunar Spellbook?

Seercull is great for taking down mages, and dark bow is great pvp. I'll put archer ring and armadyl when i get the chance. Same with the mage stuff. Thank you for the help. Ill add you to the people who helped part.

As with the map: I didn't make the how to get there on. I got it from someone, and its the best i had.

Edit: I have decided, because i am making my own fansite, that i am going to use this guide on my site. All that help will be mentioned in the people who helped like this: The Sal's Members...; Anyone who may help on my site. Thanks for the help everyone!

Edited by bren the bli