Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jester18

What Are The Best Arrows To Train With?

Question

i got lv 40 range and i was wonderign what arrows should i use to train to lv 55-60?i got money but i don't want to spend alot of it

Edited by jester18

9 answers to this question

I trained with iron arrows, they are just fine and very cheap. When you get higher; level 55/60 or so, switch to steel if you want.

addy arrows if you have lodes of moneyiron if you have done the animal magnistism quest bronze if you are pooraddy arrows if you have lodes of moneyiron if you have done the animal magnistism quest bronze if you are poor

Use Bronze Arrows, they're cheap although still can hit decently, I am 55 Ranged and I can hit 11 with Bronze Arrows. Or, you could not use arrows at all and go with Bone Bolts, about the same price as Bronze Arrows but a little more affective if you ask me.

addy arrows if you have lodes of moneyiron if you have done the animal magnistism quest bronze if you are pooraddy arrows if you have lodes of moneyiron if you have done the animal magnistism quest bronze if you are poor

Great post there :? totally great grammer :D

On to the topic, I believe i started using steel at around lvl 50-60. then bone c bow to lvl 70... I would range the minataurs, they barely hit and they drop insane amounts of iron arrows :/

iron arrows are great and cheap. Good for lower lvls, plus if u wear ava's attractor, you can get free ones :wizard: . but once you get to lvl 50 or so, and start using magic bow, you need steel if you want decent exp. But it doesn't make much difference at 40. And from 55-60 for someone with a budget...

Iron arrows are fine! =-)

i suggjest training with iron but if u have a little more money i would train with steel because u do like 3 or 4 more damage than bronze..mith would be best training tho no higher than mith to train

Use Bronze Arrows, they're cheap although still can hit decently, I am 55 Ranged and I can hit 11 with Bronze Arrows. Or, you could not use arrows at all and go with Bone Bolts, about the same price as Bronze Arrows but a little more affective if you ask me.

....You can't do 11s with bronze arrows at range 55. I'm at range 64 and can barely hit 11s with addys...

Iron arrows, they don't cost much, but they're pretty good to train with.