Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto200

Zombie Survivor

OoC:isn't that what Role Playing is about, each player control and have a great importance on the plot?

OoC: Not so much the DM controls the plot in focused roleplays like this one, free form roleplays consist of each player choosing and controlling his own plot which mixes with the plots of the other roleplayers.

Can I just come in whenever or will you have a insertion point sometimes soon?

OOC: Why do we always get in a car this early into a roleplay like this? At least it's not a jeep this time...

IC: Rejik dropped into the Dropship and grabbed his pack before climbing back out shooting a fast zombie that leaped at him before jumping ontop of the hummer as it began moving throwing his Pack in through an open window. Firing into the zombie ground he kept up a constant fire, shooting a grenade when slapping another M16 clip in and firing the M16 when slipping another grenade into the M203. When they began ramming zombies Rejik sat prone on the roof as a number of zombie bodies flew by him. Quickly looking up at one point he ducked his head just in time for a zombie to smash against his helmet before continuing its flight over the hummer. Looking back up he found Ted and Simmons were nowhere to be seen.

Edited by Erebus

Um I'm not sure how I can reply to that post... Well I could make a short one...

IC: Rejik continued to fire his M16 as they drove back through the zombie mob.

Shepard turned the car and drove threw more Zombies when he finally broke out a two Fast Zombies were still on the car, one was hanging on the drivers door beating on the window with its bony legs scratching along the road. Richard rolled down his window behind the zombie and shot it in the head to take care of it.

The Second Zombie was hanging on the truck before pulling itself up on top were Rejik was. It leaped forward quickly and landed on Rejik pinning him down, its jagged teeth glinting in the light of the setting sun. The Zombies raised one of its clawed hands up and prepared to bring it down.

OOC: Well Erebus, THAT you can reply to, just remember... a bite from a Zombie and soon you'll become one of them.

OOC: Thanks now I can make a good sized post about me beating the crap out of a zombie. :o

And I wouldn't dream of getting bitten this early into the roleplay unless I could still play as a zombie and then I would become your nemesis. :rolleyes: And only its bites right can I get zombified by them cutting with their hands?

And just one more thing Silavor posted in FFEOD if you didn't notice already.

IC: Rejik kicked upwards with both his feet hitting the zombie and throwing it onto the hood of the Hummer allowing him a brief moment to gain his footing. Making a grab towards his M16 which was still attached to him by it's strap and pulled it upwards firig a couple shots neither of which hit the zombie before it was on him again knocking the M16 away and clawing at him it's jaws snapping wildly as it pushed him onto the roof again with a loud thunk. The zombie slashed with it's hands breaking the strap of the M16 so it slid towards the back of the Hummer and fell over the edge it's strap catching on a small protrusion. Rejik held the zombies above him with his hand firmly under it's chin where he could hold it without the zombie being able to bite at his hand or arm. With his free arm rejik reached down towards his pistol as the strength in his left arm began to fade. He was within inches of it when the car swerved the zombie being thrown off him but sending him sliding off the side of the roof where he grabbed hold of one of the side rails his feet inches from swift moving pavement underneath.

Above him the Zombie had gained its footing once more and was approaching slowly seeing him dangling thinking he was going to be a good meal. Or at least that's what rejik thought as he catapulted himself back on top of the car slamming his feet into the zombies chest and sending it

falling over the other side of the Hummer. But the zombie seemed to be learning for it grabbed the rail and used it's momentum to swing back up and slam rejik in the face with it's feet making him step back a couple feet. The zombie came at him again slashing with its arms and biting with it's mouth. Rejik dodged the first couple swings and punched hitting the zombie in the nose causing it's head to jerk back while Rejik hit it again in the neck with a blow that would have killed a normal human. The zombie retaliated by clapping Rejik in the side of his face with an open hand before leaping into the air at him. To dodge to flying zombie rejik rolled forward coming up to face the zombie who landed at the back of the hummer and spun around swinging its arms.

Ducking under the arms rejik camp up and slammed his fists one after another the first catching the zombie under the chin knocking his head back the second landing with a pleasant crack on the zombies jaw. With it's jaw broken the zombies mouth just hung open as a stream of saliva dribbled from it's mouth. Smiling rejik punched again but the zombie moved faster than rejik could ducking and throwing its self at him catching him in the midsection and knocking him onto the hood where it tried pinning him again.

Before he was pinned rejik punched upwards knocking the zombie off him and allowing him to stand up where he started punching at the zombie again trying to knock it off the hood while it tried to bite him with it's broken jaw which just ended with it looking pathetic so it smacked him with it's arms. Slamming upwards with his Knee Rejik hit the zombie between the legs with a blow that would have incapacitated any man for a long time but with the zombie it just made it fly in the air a couple of inches which was all rejik needed to slam it onto the hood and pull out his M1911 and send five shots into it's skull before kicking it off the front of the Hummer and watching it's body slam into the pavement stopping in a muddled heap of broken bones and flesh.

Sighing in relief he gave a thumbs up to Shepard and everyone else inside the car and spun his M1911 around his finger as he re holstered it. Returning to the back of the roof he grabbed his M16 by the strap and pulled it back up. Removing the strap he pulled another one out of a pouch in his pocket and put it on the rifle.

OOC: Now that was fun to write.

EDIT: rofl that took me almost a half hour to write :xd:

Edited by Erebus

Can I just come in whenever or will you have a insertion point sometimes soon?

Just want to know.

And I edited my app once again same deal as it was when you last checked but I added some more information about him.

And when you plan to have me come in tell me so I can post my entrance instead of say someone in the squad spotting me.

Edited by Sacred Gp

OoC: Hey Deranged he meant that no more Demoliton mans, like explosives and sort of things :mad:

And lol you barely going to survive with a Katana and a silenced pistol, since a katana is a melee weapon you are going to need a lot of energy but :wub:

IC: Hawk saw something, an expanded Hummer "Hey guys Im outta here" Hawk yelled while he gave a big jump, lucky he landed a few meters in the ground clean of zombies well I hope that thing have the car keys when he got near to the Hummer he saw a broken window.

He approached and saw the keys in the drivers sit, Hawk entered in the vehicle and turned it on "My friends here I come" He whispered, while driving at top speed where the zombies were trying to eat his comrades, he could kill some zombies that were following him in the way and others that were near to the destroyed dropship "Soldiers jump in!" He yelled.

Lol, I got lots of stamina! I can fight like Cervantes and Mitsurugi from Soul calibur 2 combined! (Cervantes gun and Mitsurugi's sword skills :mad:)

So when do I start to join in? I still haven't read anthing after my last post, I'm in a hurry. I probably won't be on tomorrow.

EDIT: I just read all of it, and I have to say, nice post there, Erebus!

Edited by Deranged

Ic: Ballista climbed into the passenger seat so he could have a word with Sarge. "Look Sarge I don't know where you're going with this but-" Just then a Fast Zombie grabbed his neck and held him in a hostage position. "S-saa-rge..." Ballista said, his breath slowly being drained away. His M62 was on the floorboard below him and his M9 was holstered on his leg. He saw a grenade in the cup holder and he grabbed it shoving it in the zombie's mouth then delivering a punch straight into it's schnozz. The zombie released Ballista holding its nose with one hand and the roof of the hummer with the other. This gave Ballista time to take aim with his M9 and start pelting the zombie with bullets in the torso. His grip loosened on the hummer and with time running down to the explosion from the grenade he hit the zombie with the butt of his pistol and in mid-air shot its mouth sending the body to the ground in a fiery blaze that caught fire to a horde of zombies chasing them.

"Thanks for the help guys", he said rubbing his neck.

Edited by Jak520

OoC: Well I was actually on the passenger seat, but :/ (well at least that you didnt sit on my legs :o :/ )

Also Erebus Im your fan, you had a large post just in a battle agaisnt a zombie in the roof of a hummer!!! THATS COOL :cool:

Ic: Hawk got paralyzed when that zombie attacked Ballista, "Hey Shepard are you Okay?" Hawk grabbed out some bubble gums that he had in the jacket and offered to all his comrades "Well, at least this are tasty, and I change this for some cigarettes please", Hawk turned his head and barely saw the zombies but suddenly a fast skeleton could get the near enough to broke the side of the window were Hawk was hitting him in the head, he stared to feel weak and felt unconcious.

OOC: Like I said... there will be a point were we meet the remains of another team. THAT is when you can come in. And Erebus, you can be our Nemesis if you wish but Im not going to have one bite you, its up to you.

IC: Shepard swore loudly when the Fast Zombie broke the window and started hitting Ballista. Shepard reached over and grabbed Richards pistol, took aim and shot the Zombie threw the head, splattering its blood all over the part of the car it was in. Richard leaned over and pushed its body out of the hummer.

Eventually they got to safety but kept driving. Finally they decided to speak.

"Rejik!" Sarge shouted banging on the roof of the car.

"Get back in here! Last thing we need is Shepard to drive under a tree branch and it smacks you off." Sarge said jokingly yet seriously at the same time.

"Were do you think Simmons and Ted are?" Richard asked everyone.

"I don't know, but im sure they didn't go to pick berry's..." Shepard said with a grin. Boomer seemed angry when he said that.

"That only happened once ok!" Boomer growled.

It was an old joke for the team, the team had to protect a military General from assassination but when they finally were under attack Boomer had left earlier that day without telling anyone to pick berries for a snack... imagine there surprise when they thought Boomer was being tortured yet here he comes with two baskets full of berries...

"Well i don't know were they are... but before we go looking, we need shelter as a safe house." Ivan grunted from the dead weight of his massive Mini-Gun in his lap.

Ic: "Sarge look over there", Ballista said pointing to an abandoned apartment. "That will give us a couple of bedrooms and a kitchen to stay in until we find a permanent safehouse. Plus the windows are boarded down which will prevent these creatures from breaking in the windows at night. I'm going to go check it out with your permission, Sir."

"Sir I ask for permission and guard Ballista"

Ic: "Thank you Hawk but protection from you won't be needed. You can tag along if you want though." He jumped out of the Hummer and walked up the steps opening the door to a dim light overhead and dust on various tables through the hall. Raising his M62 he turned on the flashlight mounted on the top. He kicked open a door to his left and behind it lay a single bedroom. "We won't be needing the rooms on the bottom floor, we're more susceptible to attacks here." He climbed the steps all the way to the top floor and pushed open a heavy door that led to a suite. "This looks good. There's a couple couches and beds and a kitchen. Let's go report back to the squad." As Ballista carefully stepped out of the suite he heard the floorboards creak down the hall.

A fast zombie was lurking in the shadows and it looked like it had brought friends. "Guys, guys! We have a little situation."

As Hawk was back to ballista he also saw the Fast skeletons, at the the moment he took his magnum out and pulled the trigger without mercy, one of the bullet impacted over one of the creatures head, the power of the bullet was so big that the whole body impacted over the wall.

"Hey Shepard, Richard we need some help".

Edited by Van Nido

OoC: Mephisto does a scratch from a zombie like from its claws transform you or just a bite? If it does I'll change my post.

Ic: The Fast Zombie gave a shrill shriek as it lurched at Ballista knocking his M62 down the steps and sending him to the floor. Defenseless with his pistol out of reach the zombie dribbled saliva all over his face. "Dang it! I'm gonna have to move my pistol holster to my hip." He tried to punch the zombie but it quickly grabbed his hand and swiped its claws on his torso creating a line of maroon blood on his chest. Ballista screamed with pain and finally kicked the zombie in the back of the head. It fell on him unconscious and Ballista knocked it over on the ground and stood up. "Hawk....need....help....bring me....back...to the....car.." he finally gasped out between breaths.

OoC: I think only bites

Ic: Hawk grabbed Ballista and stared running to the car, "Hey Richard please cover my back, so you Shepard" He ran all what he could, the other Fast Skeletons where still after our soldiers.

OOC: I don't really plan to become your nemesis unless I get bored of being rejik.

IC: "Just give me a minute sarge. I think there's something up ahead." Rejik said popping his head down next to an open window. When they passed the spot Rejik thought he had seen something it was gone so he crawled to the edge of the hummer. "Coming down!" He yelled then planted his feet on the window sill before entering the Hummer. Before sitting down he grabbed his pack and pulled out a tiny black object and a thin computer screen. He turned the screen on and after going through a quick procedure had the camera online. After checking them he turned them off and put them away.

By the time they stopped at the apartment building they were going to check out rejik was almost asleep but he awoke suddenly when he heard the gunshots. Grabbing his M16 he looked over at where Hawk and Ballista were fighting the zombies and he exited the car. Walking around to the front he opened fire with his M16 killing a couple zombies. "Ballista, Hawk get the hell out of there!" He yelled firing a grenade into the alley where the zombies were coming from.

Richard was firing like a mad man his bullets hitting Fast Zombies hard.

Suddenly a high pitched wail came down the hall. Upon turning they saw several Fast Zombies with one leading them. The lead one wore what seemed to be a military outfit. His body armor was protective and he had a helmet over his head, the only part of his head that was visible was his two red and yellow eyes that madness and blood lust danced in.

OOC: This is THE Soldier Fast Zombie. He has armor and it will take a miracle to hit him in the only part of his head that is not protective so please don't kill him to quick.

IC: The Soldier Fast Zombie raised one of his clawed hands and pointed at the soldiers before letting out a high pitched wail of excitement. Him and the other Fast Zombies ran down the hall towards the soldiers. Shepard raised his Sniper Rifle and fired a bullet that broke threw one of the Fast Zombies heads knocking its body into some others.

OOC: Btw yes only bites not claws.

Edited by Mephisto200

IC: "Looks like some of us weren't as lucky as we were..." Rejik aiming at the soldier zombie and slipping a grenade into his M203. "Let's see how he likes this." Rejik fired the grenade at the soldier zombie but it moved out of the way in seconds the fast zombies that had been next to it were engulfed in the grenades blast. "Damn." rejik mutter and resumed firing his M16 at the zombie.

Bullets hit the Soldier Fast Zombie but he didn't even stumble due to his body armor. He ran forward quickly and leaped on Rejik.