Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto200

Zombie Survivor

Name: Traviere Zu Heltzer

Rank (Military Rank): Not in Military, Viligante

Weapon of Choice: Ak-74u( also has a SAA)

Appearance:iliketurtlesnt6.png

Other Info: Has been defending himself along with some of his friends against some of the Zombies, most of his friends are dead, or have already been turned into zombies, other have been lost and cannot be found...by him.

Name: Traviere

Rank (Military Rank): First Lieutenant

Weapon of Choice: Ak-74u( also has a SAA)

Appearance:iliketurtlesnt6.png

Other Info: Has been defending himself along with some of his friends against some of the Zombies, most of his friends are dead, or have already been turned into zombies, other have been lost and cannot be found...by him.

How about now?

I never liked him anyways... :D

And what! All civil people are dead! So the whole country or wtvr is zombie (Or at least a great part)

You don't accept me because

1.First you didn't accept my name

2. then because I was a viligante

3. then because AFTER I submitted my application you changed to no more apps

4. THEN because I outranked a fictional charater

5 and to put the icing on the cake, because Van "didn't really like me"

wow

You don't accept me because

1.First you didn't accept my name

2. then because I was a viligante

3. then because AFTER I submitted my application you changed to no more apps

4. THEN because I outranked a fictional charater

5 and to put the icing on the cake, because Van "didn't really like me"

wow

I mean I didn't like your character..., not you I dont even know you :)

1. Your name was to Fictional.

2. Don't fit in the story.

3. Because i really don't feel like correcting you alot to the point of it being accepted.

4. He may be fictional but in the story he is the commander.

5. And i don't care if Van don't like you.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but just drop it.

Edited by Mephisto200

OOC: I think Mephisto has some pretty decent reasons to not accept you and I think he explained them pretty well. I'm also going to put in my input.

1. No one likes having to spell complicated names numerous times. If you notice we all have easy to remember and short names like mine is Rejik 5 letters not difficult to spell. And other peoples names like Hawk, Sarge, Sheppard, Simmons and Ballista which are even easier to remember.

2. Don't really have anything more to add.

3. That's up to Mephisto.

4. I'm surprised you even put this one up there and he's not entirely fictional Mephisto controls him along with the entire squad and roleplay.

5. He decided to not accept you BEFORE Van posted he didn't like you.

Now I'm not going to respond again if you post because I really don't want to have a flame war go on and I recommend everyone else do the same. And sorry to be rude but this isn't something you should get angry over. And I think we already Have 6 role players and Mephisto so I think we're at a good number we don't want to many things going on at once.

Woops forgot to post about my beat the crap out of another zombie editing post.

IC: Rejik fired his M16 until the zombie landed onto of him and then doing a backwards somersault while holding his M16 against the zombie he threw the zombie into the brick wall behind him. Standing back up he began firing again the bullets glancing off the zombies helmet and armor as it leaped higher and higher up the building before leaping into the air and started coming down above rejik. Rolling to the side Rejik rammed the butt of his M16 into the zombies side when It landed and followed with a kick that sent the zombie crashing sideways. When the zombie was starting to regain it's footing rejik fired a grenade at it before ducking behind a dumpster.

The grenade hit the zombie in the side of the head and bounced to the ground rolling in a circle a couple times before stopping. Having expected an explosion rejik looked around the side of the dumpster and all he saw was the unexploded grenade, the zombie was no where to be seen. Standing up Rejik started walking towards the grenade as he put a new clip into his M16 when he heard the crashing of glass and hands grab him from behind throwing him to the ground. His M16 dropped to the ground the strap holding it having not been properly clipped in and rejik looked up and the zombie above him it's mouth open and ready to bite. how many times am I going to have to go through this... rejik thought as his right hand closed around a piece of metal pipe.

The zombie struck it's head moving faster than humanly possible and rejik swung the pipe.

The pipe connected with the zombies shoulder as the zombies mouth closed around the edge of rejiks helmet, the force ripping the zombie away with a small chunk of rejiks helmet in its mouth and sending it stumbling to the ground. "Alright big boy let's have some fun." rejik said standing up and swinging the pipe at the zombie again but the zombie dodged and stood up preparing for another charge when rejik hit it in the side of the head with the back swing of the pipe. Rejik continued beating the zombie with the pipe mostly aiming for the head but bashing it in the torso and legs a few times. After a number of blows rejik hit the zombies helmet and it flew off at which point Rejik just continued to pummel zombies head until it lay lifeless at his feet it's heady a bloody mess.

"If I didn't know better I'd say zombies were attracted to me." Rejik said shoulder the pipe and walking back over to pick up his M16.

Edited by Erebus

Ironic, your "group" says there are barely any active roleplayers in this forum, but when someone wants to join in, you reject them, I don't see how Traviere is a complicated name, it is spelled the same way you pronounce it, Tre-vie-re.

OOC: Leave it...

IC: The Soldier Fast Zombie lay there but opened its eyes. It looked at Rejiks back and leaped at him but Shepard fired a bullet that ripped threw its head killing it.

Most of the people I know that are or were once active in this forum, are notably more creatives, matures and are the example of intellenct, thats what most of the people don't have thats why "MAYBE" theres nothing interesting to them in this forum. Also Don't worry there are many other roleplays were you can choose such as Armagedon (Correct me if spelt wrong) Deathriders and Lost legion :rolleyes:

OOC: Ok I guess zombies can open their eyes when their head isn't even recognizable as anything more than a mass of blood and guts.

And nido Armageddon is an old topic it'll just get closed if we start again and I'm not so sure I want to start it up again. If you want to see the roleplays I'm thinking of go to the final fantasy topic at the bottom of the second to last page right before Silavors post I have a list of ones I'm considering making.

Edited by Erebus

Yeah sure and why do you always ask questions like this in a topic when you can just walk up the stairs...

Nice post there again Erebus.

I already don't get half of the story because of all the names, guess I better go memorize them before I start. Oh, and I'm active now.

I wish I had a brother... like Erebus and Sacred

Ic: "Oh God I need something......auck......" He threw up beside Hawk who was lifting him up by the shoulders. "Hawk, go get a bandage or shirt or something to tie around my waist if I can get pressure on it then it may stop the bleeding." He lay there in agonizing pain. Please let me live....please....

"Let me see him!" Richard said kneeling down beside Ballista.

Richard examined the cut and opened his med kit. He first swabbed it with a cotton ball to clear out any infection the Zombies rotting claw could have left.

Richard then took out some needle and thread and stitched the wound back up quickly and cleanly. He then took some bandages and wrapped them around the wound.

"You should be fine, just don't put strain on the spot." Richard said packing up his med kit.

IC: "Now what?" Rejik said kicking the zombies body as he walked back past it to the hummer. "I think that building as an option for staying in is pretty much destroyed so I say we get moving again the zombies will be attracted to the sound."

"Yes... we should get moving." Shepard said to Sarge.

Sarge scratched his chin then nodded.

"Ok hop in were moving again." Sarge said.

Richard helped Ballista into the hummer and Shepard got in the driver seat again. Once everyone was inside Shepard took off down the road. Further back however perched on a roof top was a Fast Zombie watching menacingly with hunger in its eyes.

Ic: Stupid freakin zombies, Ballista thought, I hope they all rot in hell. The hummer hit a bump in the road and Ballista was thrown painfully into the air while seeing the Fast Zombie perched on top of the building. He started to pull out his M62 but caught a menacing glance from Sarge and he put it back.

The Zombie remained perched, and watched the hummer turn the corner. It let out a howl and a swarm of Fast Zombies scaled the wall up to the roof with him, flowing down the road a few minutes later were Normal Zombies, moaning and groaning. The Fast Zombies quickly leaped from roof top to roof top after the car, the Zombies walking in the same direction. But farther back came many deeper moans and slowly lurching behind them all came other Zombies, hunched over, bloated and with no skin but still muscle with no bones visable. These Zombies stopped sniffed the air and continued to walk down the road in a huge hoard.

OOC: Please welcome the new breed... Poison Zombies.