Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto200

Zombie Survivor

OOC: And what do poison zombie do? Are their claws poisonous or do they explode into big clouds of poison gas?

IC: Rejik sat at the back of the hummer in the middle and watched the back as they drove off. "Hey guys I think we're going to have to move a lot quicker than this otherwise we're going to be in the middle of a zombie rain."

OoC:There's not much fun writting about what we do in a hummer...

Ic: "Yeah I agree with Rejik, I dont feel like dying with a mass of zombies rite now" He saw from his window that new creatures were there "Hey and if we hide while we pass?, I mean they wont see people in the car... so I think they will not be interested!"

IC: Rejik laughed when nido suggested they stop. "We're moving zombies follow moving things, they watched us get in the car they're following the car. If we stop we might as well put our guns to our heads and pull the trigger, actually that's a pretty fine idea, certainly beats the idea of a zombie eating me and having the live out the rest of my life as a zombie."

Ic:" Well you would still be zombies food... I rather prefer dying fighting zombies than surrender to them and be a easy food"

Hawk grabbed some peanuts out of the bag of food and trow some from the window to the new zombies they discovered.

IC: "hey if i'm dead zombies can do whatever they want with my body just as long as I don't feel anything. And go out fighting? that sounds pretty heroic to you doesn't it? To tell you the truth it's not to go out fighting is often a horrible way it's much better to realize when your beaten than to think your invincible."

Edited by Erebus

"Guys I need go to a bathroom"

He said with an inmature voice tone

Sarge sighed... "Now?" He asked.

When he nodded Sarge groaned.

Shepard rolled his eyes and stopped the car.

"Hurry up or ill ditch ya" Shepard said... he meant it to.

OoC: Back from vacation.

Read up on the story pretty good so far gues I'll have to look out for the point I come in ;)

IC: Rejik banged his head against the seat when Hawk left the car. "Just drive he can be zombie fodder if he wants and next time tell him to go out the window." Rejik looked back at the zombie mob. "I think we might be in trouble again if he doesn't get back within a few seconds."

Did someone deleted my post!! ^_^

I posted and now its not here!

OOC: Well i didn't delete it and sorry i haven't replied I've been busy with stuff... im writing a script for a movie thats going on Youtube.

well writing a script sounds fun...

and nido just repost it unless there's something inappropriate then don't. It probably got reported and a mod deleted it.

:/ :blink: I have a feeling that u reported it... If not Im sorry

Im too lazy to post it again so... you can control my character until I come back.

OK....GETTING BACK TO THE FREAKIN ROLEPLAY.

Ic: Ballista looked out the Hummer at Hawk. "How much longer you think you'll be?"

"Seven seconds. Why?"

"Because I seriously doubt we have seven seconds."

The zombie horde was closing in faster and faster. As Hawk was still out there draining the swamp Sarge revved the engine.

Ahem....no one cares who reported Nido's post so.....someone just post an IC.

Lol, i been very busy with no time for this, i guess I thought this about the pee was already finid=she??!!

IC:As long as Hawk saw the zombies approximate ":lol:! now I cant even pee without that beasts trying to eat me!" He ran back into the car, with a face of nervousness and madness, "Hey this nasty things are after us and my lovely pee, so why if we dont go out of here?!"

Hawk went to the back seat and opened the window, shooting to the nearest zombies to the truck.

OOC: truck?!? I thought it was a hummer. And what is this? I don;t feel like posting in a couple days and it's like this place goes utterly dead... Might also do with the problem that Meph also hasn't posted in a couple day.

IC: Rejik broke a small Hole in the rear window of hummer and placed his M16 in the gap and held down the trigger sending a spray of bullets down the road. "Shepard! Hit the gas already!" He yelled reloading and beginning to empty another clip at the zombies.

OOC: Sorry I've been working bugs out of the script. Also im a little shocked some guy is making another Zombie RP here.

IC: Shepard stomped on the gas pedal but before he could get far three Normal Zombies were climbing onto the back and trying to grab Rejik. At the same time a Fast Zombie leaped on the door next to Hawk and stuck its head threw the hole in the window he broke and screamed in his face.

OoC: And everyone is posting in that rp and not this one or the last legion...

IC: Rejik swore when the zombies grabbed onto the back of the hummer. Slamming his M16 into one of them he knocked it off the car as another broke the entire back window. "Great." Rejik held down the trigger of his m16 and strafed the zombies still attached to the car knocking them off and killing one of them. Launching a grenade into the incoming mob he then returned to shooting them any that got near the car fell with a bullet or two through the skull. "Can you make this thing go any faster!" He yelled bashing a zombie that got to close to the car in the face.

ooc: you talking about my rp? i just wanted to be in one and i saw that urs wan't accepting ne more people so i made one of my own

Ic: Ballista was firing and bashing skulls left and right from the passenger's seat of the Hummer. His foot hit the dashboard and it opened revealing some grenades and a flare. He grabbed one of the grenades and shoved it into an incoming zombie's mouth while pushing him into a group of other zombies with his gun. They were all sent up in flames as Ballista laughed.