Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto200

Zombie Survivor

OOC: Someone needs to post again.

SOMEBODY POST!!!!!!!!!!

IC: The zombies were catching the Hummer as it slowly drove away. Taking the metal pipe he had picked up rejik stood in the back window. "Comon you freaks come to daddy!" He yelled swinging the bar and slamming a zombie in the face. Laughing rejik just started pummeling zombies knocking them over or out of the air swinging the bar. His face transformed into a devilish complexion as he kept the zombies from getting a hold onto the back of the car.

Edited by Erebus

Sarge raised up his M16 and fired backwards, hitting a few Zombies and knocking them off the hummer. But at the same time some Fast Zombies leaped and landed on top of the hummer.

Any chance we could go somewhere instead of constant zombie fight?

Ic: While Rejik was busy maniacally swinging his metal bar, he didn't see a fast zombie about to bite him. Ballista spotted it and jumped into the air, out of the Hummer, and tackled the zombie holding its face down to the pavement road when he hit scraping its face off. The Hummer rounded the corner not able to stop for the attacking zombies so Ballista cut through an alley running at full speed meeting the Hummer at the next street and hopped onto the back of the car and in through the back window.

OoC: YAY IC POST WOO NOW SOMEONE ELSES TURN!!!

IC: Rejik continued swinging the bar until they started leaving the zombies behind. Then he sat down and watched as they drove away.

OOC: this is taking way to long for people to post

OoC:Hello =)

I feel like a HERO

IC: "Uhhhg? Ballista it was necessary to do that?" Hawk leaned back and closed his eyes "Anyway did you played in a football team? or so, because you ran very fast!"

"Im tired lets go to other place and get some food and a bed"

Edited by Van Nido

Ic: "Actually, I played my Junior and Senior year in high school at Murry Creek, but I was just savin' your butt that time." He gave Hawk a warm smile. "Let's go guys, there looks to be an abandoned apartment over there around the corner, hopefully it won't be like last time. And I need to eat."

Ic:"Yea I hope there's food, because if not, ill cook some zombie meat."

Edited by Van Nido

Ic: "Not sure if that's a good idea, seeing as the zombies have various venom glands located throughout the body, you could accidently eat one, and then we'd have to kill you."

IC: "I'd like to put a little more distance between us and those zombies I can still see a few down the road chasing us, they aren't very close but if we stop now they might catch up." Rejik said watching through the back window.