Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
krackhead21

Should My Str Pure Have Prayer

My Brother has a range 2h.... He really does pwn. But a few weeks ago I saw him get pwned by a str pure, Im not shure if he had prayer or not. I know str pures really arnt that good when it comes to f2p. But I'v seen some str pure members own! But for now im focusing on owning my brothers range 2h. These are his stats range=63 str=58 att=40 hp=57. So far my stats are only att=20 and str =20 im reallly stuck because im not shure yet to get my prayer up or not yet, Please someone respond :/ please help!

Edited by krackhead21

My Brother has a range 2h.... He really does pwn. But a few weeks ago I saw him get pwned by a str pure, Im not shure if he had prayer or not. I know str pures really arnt that good when it comes to f2p. But I'v seen some str pure members own! But for now im focusing on owning my brothers range 2h. These are his stats range=63 str=58 att=40 hp=57. So far my stats are only att=20 and str =20 im reallly stuck because im not shure yet to get my prayer up or not yet, Please someone respond :/ please help!

well prayer isnt very good at low lvls.

just get 40 attack and 65+ strenght.

that should get your brother good.

you should also get range up for extra hp lvls and dragonhide.get about 40 or 50 range.

also get magic up for extra hp lvls but dont get it up more then your strenght.

so just get about:

Attack:40

Strenght:65+

Range:40+(rasie higher for more hitpoints)

magic:40+(rasie higher for more hitpoints)

those stats should give you a good chance to beat your brother.

dont get your hitpoints down too low or else your brother will ko you.

you dont hav to get range and magic but the more hitpoints you get, the better you will survive against your brother.

hope i helped

-k33p it real

My Brother has a range 2h.... He really does pwn. But a few weeks ago I saw him get pwned by a str pure, Im not shure if he had prayer or not. I know str pures really arnt that good when it comes to f2p. But I'v seen some str pure members own! But for now im focusing on owning my brothers range 2h. These are his stats range=63 str=58 att=40 hp=57. So far my stats are only att=20 and str =20 im reallly stuck because im not shure yet to get my prayer up or not yet, Please someone respond :( please help!

you should also get range up for extra hp lvls and dragonhide.get about 40 or 50 range.

so just get about:

you dont hav to get range and magic but the more hitpoints you get, the better you will survive against your brother.

hope i helped

-k33p it real

Well, would the extra mage and range for hp points raise my lvl at all, cuz i dont wnat my combat lvl to raise at all

Edited by krackhead21

Ummm....im just suggesting but here it is:

65+ str

40 attk

1 def

40 or higher range for hp

40-59 mage for hp and fire blast

??? hp

1-40 pray

Depending if you wanna protect againts range or not...if your doing this in BH then u should watch out for others or if your gonna wait for the 1v1 update JaGeX is releasing then just keep training and hopefully you can win...Also I think u should wear maybe monk robe top and green d'hide chaps and vambraces, wield rune scimmy and in inventory have a rune 2h, 1 str pot, and 26 lobbies. If you plan to mage bring 1 rune 2h, 1 str pot, 250 fire runes, 65 air runes, and 50 death runes, and 24 lobbies this heals less but you should bring swordies just to heal more hp....

My Brother has a range 2h.... He really does pwn. But a few weeks ago I saw him get pwned by a str pure, Im not shure if he had prayer or not. I know str pures really arnt that good when it comes to f2p. But I'v seen some str pure members own! But for now im focusing on owning my brothers range 2h. These are his stats range=63 str=58 att=40 hp=57. So far my stats are only att=20 and str =20 im reallly stuck because im not shure yet to get my prayer up or not yet, Please someone respond :P please help!

so just get about:

hope i helped

-k33p it real

Well, would the extra mage and range for hp points raise my lvl at all, cuz i dont wnat my combat lvl to raise at all

it wownt if you keep it like 10 lvls below your strenght lvl.

you'll need the extra hp lvls to beat ur brother.

Hi, i think you should get:

40 att

70 str

40 def

40 prayer(for protect from range and ultimate strength)

25 mage-tele to varrock

Edited by ccfcboy4lyf

you can get defence but if you do decide to get it then you'll have to get 40 defence since its the best.

if your brother is someone who hates defence then he wouldnt really want to fite you.

find out if he hates defence and if he doesnt then go with defence.

its up to you.

without defence you can hit very high for your lvl....with defence you hit a bit lower then most non defence pures but you dont get hit as often as most 1 defence pures.

you can get defence but if you do decide to get it then you'll have to get 40 defence since its the best.

if your brother is someone who hates defence then he wouldnt really want to fite you.

its up to you.

without defence you can hit very high for your lvl....with defence you hit a bit lower then most non defence pures but you dont get hit as often as most 1 defence pures.

YA I REALLY DONT THINK I WANT DEFENCE THATS NOT REALLY A PURE, AND YEAH MY BRO SAYS THAT SINCE HE HAS 1 DEF IT WOULD ONLY BE FAIR IF I HAD 1 DEF :) :lol: :P ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its up to you.

YA I REALLY DONT THINK I WANT DEFENCE THATS NOT REALLY A PURE, AND YEAH MY BRO SAYS THAT SINCE HE HAS 1 DEF IT WOULD ONLY BE FAIR IF I HAD 1 DEF :/ :o :/ :cool: ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats still a pure its called a rune pure.