Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
snl2549

Gordon Ramsay

You may know about Gordon Ramsay from his shows Hell's Kitchen, and Ramsay's kitchen nightmares, all of which I find very entertaining- but you might not know that he is one of the world's best chefs- His restaurants are rated at three Michelin stars, the highest in the world.

I want this thread for fans of those shows to be able to talk about the recent episodes and such, and anything else about him.

I find his "Ramsay's kitchen nightmares" series Revolutionary- he can turn hell into heaven! It is really amazing.

I wrote a letter to him asking for what I should do to pursue a culinary future. (I really like cooking.)

i watch his shows sometimes, they're pretty entertaining i guess.

yup.

edit: i hear a lot of the diners in kitchen nightmares are paid or actors

Edited by daniel

This man is brilliant. :)

His attitude is amazing, especially against vegitarians. It's impossible to argue with him, he's so win. :wub:

I used to watch Hell's Kitchen alot but I lost track somehow :) . I really liked the show though :wub:.

He is amazing though. He is a master chef. He is brilliant in my opinion. :wub:.

Yeah, people do tend to get swept up in his attitude and other things and sometimes forget that he is an extremely talented chef.

I remember watching him on one of his shows where he was rearing a pig and he said for a moment he knew what vegetarians feel and finally understands them.

It was a beautiful moment. :/

Edited by Mr Grievesss

"Who are you to tell me what to do when you work like a pig?!? YOU ****ing PIG!"

"Right, well I'll get you some more pumpkin, and I'll ram it up right up your ****ing cabbage. Would you like it whole or diced?"

"Well, **** me senseless."

I'll start out with saying that "The F word" and the UK version of kitchen nightmares is better then the American version. But yeah he seems to be a great chef, and quite funny at times too.

Hells kitchen is fun too.

I'm looking forward to the new show at channel 4 called the big food fight, I belive it was called.

You haven't met me if you think he's the best chef ever :unsure:

If your trying to be funny, try harder.

^^^Lol, can you actually cook? I can't :unsure:

I luv Gordon Ramsey and his British Tv programs are way less annoying to watch, the Amercian versions are too hyped up to be funny which is more what his British program is. I really like it when he yells at arrogant f*****s who are ruining their own restaurants and by the end their all mates again

If your trying to be funny, try harder.

Aye, will do sir ....

You haven't met me if you think he's the best chef ever :(

If your trying to be funny, try harder.<--You're not much of a funny guy yourself

Aye, will do sir ....

Don't let a DM talk to you like you're his slave, his post was just spam anyway.

Back on Topic: Can you ever get better than this guy (in England anyway)? What makes him really great is that he doesn't take Bull---- and always uses his logic mind :unsure:

Someone I knew went to one of his restaurant for some special occasion (birthday or wedding anniversary..can't remember) and although it was really expensive apparently it was quiet good..

Heh well I suppose you have to be quiet good to get all those awards and your own TV show...

Edited by coltm4carbine

You haven't met me if you think he's the best chef ever :rofl:

If your trying to be funny, try harder.<--You're not much of a funny guy yourself

Aye, will do sir ....

Don't let a DM talk to you like you're his slave, his post was just spam anyway.

Back on Topic: Can you ever get better than this guy (in England anyway)? What makes him really great is that he doesn't take Bull---- and always uses his logic mind :rolleyes:

I agree. That was really pitiful and disgusting, what the DM was trying to do. It's just a little pip, not some badge that enables you to make others submit to you!

And- he was trying to be funny. Who are you to say what funny is, Dane Cook?

Ugh, anyways, how much does a typical thing on his menu cost anyways? I heard he had some dish with one scallop, sliced, and toasted nuts that sells for 30 bucks!

You haven't met me if you think he's the best chef ever :s

Aye, will do sir ....

Back on Topic: Can you ever get better than this guy (in England anyway)? What makes him really great is that he doesn't take Bull---- and always uses his logic mind ^_^

I agree. That was really pitiful and disgusting, what the DM was trying to do. It's just a little pip, not some badge that enables you to make others submit to you!

And- he was trying to be funny. Who are you to say what funny is, Dane Cook?

Ugh, anyways, how much does a typical thing on his menu cost anyways? I heard he had some dish with one scallop, sliced, and toasted nuts that sells for 30 bucks!

I totally agree with you, but humanity is imperfect so there's not much to do about this :P

You haven't met me if you think he's the best chef ever :D

Aye, will do sir ....

Back on Topic: Can you ever get better than this guy (in England anyway)? What makes him really great is that he doesn't take Bull---- and always uses his logic mind :)

lol, Monra being a DM isn't why I wrote that, I was just tryna to go along with it :(

You haven't met me if you think he's the best chef ever :aware:

Aye, will do sir ....

Back on Topic: Can you ever get better than this guy (in England anyway)? What makes him really great is that he doesn't take Bull---- and always uses his logic mind :unsure:

How did I talk to him as he is a slave?

And how was my post spam?

It doesn't take a smart guy to understand the point of my post.

He said he was a better chef than gordon, and then I replied with something that is really easy to understand, It's easy to see that with my reply I am saying that no he is not and that I asumed he was kidding. If you didn't see that, then oh well.

And I supose you havnt been here long enough to understand my odd sense of humor, he tried to make a joke ( I think) I made a dry one :\.

Being a dm has nothing to do with the way I act.

Edited by King Of Monra

He's a crazy person. He is also an advocate of chocolate on peoples faces.

Here he is with an overweight woman who resembles a bell. He is wearing chocolate on his face.

c0106wk19gordonbennetlyo3.jpg

Probably wanted to find out if she would lick it off :unsure:

You're not that funny Sultan.

Btw, on topic. I dont think Ramsey is the best chef. I can say he's pretty close to that.

I loved his shows, mostly Hell's Kitchen.

I just can't wait until it airs again. =)

Should be intresting. I have never heard of the man but, if you recieve a letter back from him, please share it with me. I am also looking to persue a job as a chef and think it would be good to know from one first hand.

~ Mat Bateman2