Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Mario

Patriots Are 16-0 *

The Giants choked, they had a twelve point lead and blew it, Manning threw a late game interception, and they burned a lot of clock in the huddle w/ like three minutes left instead of going no-huddle.

And by the way,

I THINK THE PATRIOTS CHEATED!!!!!!( and I think that Roger Clemens took steroids, and that A-Rod will break the all time home run record, and that the Tour De France is dead, etc.)

I'm so pissed.

Seriously, New York was being idiots just standing there letting time just go away.

Also, I don't know what the refs were thinking when that one kid poked Brandon Jacobs in the eye.

Edited by Mprrrr

brady does somethings that looks like he cheats..like when the giants defense end who i cant spell his name...came and tried to swat the ball brady had his back faced to him the entire time and as soon as the defensive man tried to swat the ball brady miraculously hop skipped and got out of the way also...i brady doesnt deserve those records because he got most of the tds in the 3rd and 4th quarter of blow out games....and Moss' 23 tds in 16 games is sad compared to Rice's 22 in 12

Yes, it's very possible to hack at football :D.

Pats own, live with it and don't make excuses.

I could have sworn I started a topic very similar to this yesterday. anyway, I think they deserved to win the game. Maybe they did cheat, but you can't tell me no one else in the nfl hasn't done that before.

EDIT: oh you meant cheated :grindteeth:

Edited by Mr-Majestic-Manneh

The Giants had the game won, Eli just threw some bad balls and still, it was only a 3 point game. But seriously, they are probably the best team ever, they got caught in Week 1, it is Week 17 now and you are still upset about that? Seriously, they are the best team, but I think that the Jags and the Colts will put great fights against them, and so will either the Pack or the 'Boys. Go Jags tbh :aware:.

Also, I don't know what the refs were thinking when that one kid poked Brandon Jacobs in the eye.

They were talking about some other penalty.

Really, the 16-0 season would have happened regardless. The camera was taken away in the first quarter of their first game against a Jets team that was way worse. However, the only reason they had such a good team was that they got free agents to come because they were a good team, and they were a good team because they had been spying, so it's not legit. I don't see why Bill Belichick is still allowed in the NFL.

The Giants really lost the game when Eli Manning fumbled the snap in the 3rd quarter IMO.

The Patriots were caught cheating the previous season in the Jets Videotaping Scandal. ^_^