Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

05/11/2009 Your order has been dispatched.

04/11/2009 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

03/11/2009 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

03/11/2009 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

03/11/2009 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Track & Trace

Parcel Detail

The status of the parcel you've enquired about is displayed below.

Service: Express 24

No date on it but I am going to hopefully presume Tomorrow (Well Today for me XD)

I think they are holding all of them back to be sent on Monday. Mine still says that the expected delivery date is 5/11/09, yet it's still at the National Hub which is in Coventry...

I think you're right :wizard: I don't have any delivery date on mine at all

I think people should get a grip it's only a game.

I think you should mind your own business.

I think you should get a grip like he said.

Cheers bro. Seriously I've played the last Call of duty it's nothing that special, the online is far better than the story and this one may be successful but yet again it falls way under par due to popularity and people getting deluded by the sheer fact this isn't real war :wizard:.

I was actually just saying it because I've been viewing these topics lately and I've noticed that he loses his temper way too much, and flames other people. It got on my nerves and I'm not even the one getting flamed.

Also, MW2 is just another game. I realize that it's going to be great and all and a lot is expected from Infinity Ward, but seriously, the hype is annoying.

Lose my temper? Wat? It's the internet.

If people on the internet piss you off don't go on it, seriously. If hype annoys you then why are you discussing it on tyhe internet.

I can be hyped up for a game as much as I like, please show me the law or rule saying I can't.

Just drop it please. It wasn't something that was meant to be commented on further.

Most of the people that aren't hyped about MW2 is because they probably utterly sucked for the first one. If you don't want to get the game, or hate people who hype about it, don't listen to them. ODST was hyped up, in the end it wasn't that big of a deal, no one argued about it.

Realize COD4 has been the best selling fps shooter out there, and for a true fan this is a great thing to them.

Most of the people that aren't hyped about MW2 is because they probably utterly sucked for the first one. If you don't want to get the game, or hate people who hype about it, don't listen to them. ODST was hyped up, in the end it wasn't that big of a deal, no one argued about it.

Realize COD4 has been the best selling fps shooter out there, and for a true fan this is a great thing to them.

or because they aren't interested in the game, its not hard to be good at CoD4.

Wait...what is someone whose not interested in the game doing in a CoD4 topic? They know nothing about the game, and if they do its a minuscule amount of knowledge.

CoD4 is a game of tactics, most people pick up the game and say it's probably easy because they're playing with other people who are trash. People get sponsored and paid by companies to play this game. Step up, play Search and Destroy, good players are mostly 10th prestige since the game has been out for almost 3 years now.

I was rubbish at CoD4, though I am still excited about Modern Warfare 2, because I know I will enjoy it, even if it is just the narrative.

And pretty much everyone knows it will be a 'good' game, some people just aren't as excited as others.

Wait...what is someone whose not interested in the game doing in a CoD4 topic? They know nothing about the game, and if they do its a minuscule amount of knowledge.

CoD4 is a game of tactics, most people pick up the game and say it's probably easy because they're playing with other people who are trash. People get sponsored and paid by companies to play this game. Step up, play Search and Destroy, good players are mostly 10th prestige since the game has been out for almost 3 years now.

I've gone against a ton of 10th prestigers and many of them sucked.

Search and destroy has good players? I play it all the time and I can say the majority of them SUCK big time.

CoD4 is NOT a game of tactics, it takes little skill to play, you can rush in with an mp5 and literally take out 4 guys spraying from the hip.

Edited by Jeff the monster

I've gotten into SnD. I love to play with my 2 friends. Now I'm even mad they're taking party chat away from SnD. We didn't even cheat. I h8 cheaters :wizard:

Is it just me who, doesn't care at all about them removing party chat from game modes?

Is it just me who, doesn't care at all about them removing party chat from game modes?

Yeah that kinda bugs me, especially for SND cuz i always play with at least 3 people or a full party and SnD really requires that communication and team work. :wizard:

A couple of people I know got MW2 legit.

A certain online retailer sent things out wayyyyy too early. I know who I'm pre-ordering from next time. :wizard:

A couple of people I know got MW2 legit.

A certain online retailer sent things out wayyyyy too early. I know who I'm pre-ordering from next time. :wizard:

There's a shop near where I live who is selling it over the counter already.

Search And Destroy is the most fun.

One part was so fun. We were SnD on Crossfire. 1 of my friends and I were on a team, and another friend was on the other. The friend on the other team was last man. He killed about 4 of us with deagle lol. We would be like 20 ft away and he'd fire and we'd be like "noooooooooooooooo." So much fun :wizard:

Yeah that kinda bugs me, especially for SND cuz i always play with at least 3 people or a full party and SnD really requires that communication and team work. :wizard:

Correct, but why can't that be done in game chat? You can just tell your team mates via party chat to give away enemy positions. Makes Ninja Defusing complete and utterly pointless.

The removal of the Party Chat feature doesn't bug me anyways. I always talk on Skype and the group of people I'll be playing with also talk to me on Skype. Infinity Ward can't block us using programs like Skype, TeamSpeak, Xfire, Windows Live, Ventrilo, or any internet phone application.

Cry some more.

Yeah that kinda bugs me, especially for SND cuz i always play with at least 3 people or a full party and SnD really requires that communication and team work. -.-

Correct, but why can't that be done in game chat? You can just tell your team mates via party chat to give away enemy positions. Makes Ninja Defusing complete and utterly pointless.

The removal of the Party Chat feature doesn't bug me anyways. I always talk on Skype and the group of people I'll be playing with also talk to me on Skype. Infinity Ward can't block us using programs like Skype, TeamSpeak, Xfire, Windows Live, Ventrilo, or any internet phone application.

Cry some more.

Not all of my friends own a laptop. :)

Hmmm. You don't even need to own a laptop. -.-

All you need is an iPhone, heck even and iPod Touch with a WiFi connection and a hands free set. The Skype App is free on them. :) That's what I done when I could only have one of my consoles connected to the internet at one time (broken router). :)

Hmmm. You don't even need to own a laptop. -.-

All you need is an iPhone, heck even and iPod Touch with a WiFi connection and a hands free set. The Skype App is free on them. :) That's what I done when I could only have one of my consoles connected to the internet at one time (broken router). :)

Ah haha this is true, I don't own one but most of my friends do. Always a possibility.

Hey Chaoscraig here.

Now... i play the nazi zombie levels Shi no numa and der reise on cal of duty quite alot. And today i found out about a easter egg that i didnt know of on Shi no numa

If you throw aload of grenades at him he will eventually get stuck on the wall and then fall and if you touch him then you die instanly. Now i tried this and just my luck it didnt work for me and my mates.

So i was wondering. Has anyone here done it? I can do the rest of the easter eggs in shi no numa and der reise but this one i cant seem to.

So... you dont die in the normal way, he spings out at ya and apparently you look like a victim out of The Ring if he kills ya and he resets the round.

Has anyone here done that and can you tell me about it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.