Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

I haven't preordered MW2, and don't think I will. My mom's not letting me get it until Christmas. I raged.

Hey Chaoscraig here.

Now... i play the nazi zombie levels Shi no numa and der reise on cal of duty quite alot. And today i found out about a easter egg that i didnt know of on Shi no numa

If you throw aload of grenades at him he will eventually get stuck on the wall and then fall and if you touch him then you die instanly. Now i tried this and just my luck it didnt work for me and my mates.

So i was wondering. Has anyone here done it? I can do the rest of the easter eggs in shi no numa and der reise but this one i cant seem to.

So... you dont die in the normal way, he spings out at ya and apparently you look like a victim out of The Ring if he kills ya and he resets the round.

Has anyone here done that and can you tell me about it?

They patched it, I did it once, not as fun as it sounds.

Kinda funny the way he's just face planted tho.

And to the guy above get the money yourself?

I am LOVING double xp. Seriously, 100 xp for SnD kill and 20 xp for TD kill and 30 xp for capturing flag. I love it -.-

I've gained like 10 lvls since it's been on. 4th prestige 36 I think.

so if I preordered mw2 do I get it on wednesday or does it ship on Wednesday?

Mile High Club is fudgeing impossible in Veteran. I tried beating it like 50 times today. -.-

You mean Tuesday? I think it should get there on Tuesday. BTW, you could just pick it up at the store.

You mean Tuesday? I think it should get there on Tuesday. BTW, you could just pick it up at the store.

I chose to ship it to my house. And yeah Tuesday I guess but wouldn't it be Wednesday since it releases at midnight?

I chose to ship it to my house. And yeah Tuesday I guess but wouldn't it be Wednesday since it releases at midnight?

It releases at midnight on Tuesday. Meaning, an hour before that would be 11 PM, Monday.

It releases at midnight on Tuesday. Meaning, an hour before that would be 11 PM, Monday.

Oh gotcha. So my original question still hasn't been answered.

If I chose to ship it to my PO Box, will it get there on Tuesday or does it ship on Tuesday?

Oh gotcha. So my original question still hasn't been answered.

If I chose to ship it to my PO Box, will it get there on Tuesday or does it ship on Tuesday?

Why would your PO Box change when they would ship it?

I don't know I've just never ore ordered a game before, jeez. I just want my question answered. Or is there anything else that I'm wrong on?

Just wondering about your guys' opinion. Do you think their will be a Map Pack 4 for World at War?

I don't know I've just never ore ordered a game before, jeez. I just want my question answered. Or is there anything else that I'm wrong on?

If you preorder today it should be dispatched today. Probably won't arrive until Wednesday or Thursday.

Mine came today. -.-

If you preorder today it should be dispatched today. Probably won't arrive until Wednesday or Thursday.

I preordered last week.

1 guy got fired at Target for selling MW early

my other friend got banned for pirating it yesterday -.-

Oh and my Target and im sure others has tons and tons of this game, if you didnt pre-order or reserve one it might be your first choice tomorrow we have like at least 100+ here

Mine came today. -.-

As did mine :)

Playing multiplayer or campaign? Is whatever your doing good?

1 more day!!! I actually can't wait to go to school so the day can be over

Edited by littlejr5

Mine came today. -.-

MINE DID TOO :)

Level 4, best game evarrr.

Played through a chunk of Campaign and a bit of online. Freakin SWEET

Mine came today. -.-

MINE DID TOO :)

Level 4, best game evarrr.

Played through a chunk of Campaign and a bit of online. Freakin SWEET

Z0mg you people are killing me here! Make it stop!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.