Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

A GAME store in Edinburgh. Mind you I'm getting the Modern Warfare 2 Super Elite. :)

Awesome, I was aware you were getting the Super Elite :) My friend might be going down to the GAME in Nottingham. Though we have two and one is inside a shopping centre and the other is in a nasty place of town -.-

I hate being a kid. Well, scratch that. I hate being under 17. I have to wait til 3:25 to play. All day, I'll be thinking, people are playing, people are playing. I get called on and I say "Scar-H" Z0mg. I h8 school.

OMG leaving in like 10-15 minutes!

This is gonna be so epic. Slightly scared as it's my first "big game midnight launch", not sure what to expect!!! :)

Two days off work. Wednesday was my day off anyways and Tuesday is a holiday. -.-

OMG leaving in like 10-15 minutes!

This is gonna be so epic. Slightly scared as it's my first "big game midnight launch", not sure what to expect!!! :)

Two days off work. Wednesday was my day off anyways and Tuesday is a holiday. -.-

I went to the Killzone one. Was really surreal, lots of drunk people. Me and my mates are going to the GT one after a pub crawl :)

Hehe awesome.

My mate who is taking to car is intent on watching the end of this Band of Brothers Episode. I mean, I know BoB is epic but this is wayyy more important!!! -.-

Hehe awesome.

My mate who is taking to car is intent on watching the end of this Band of Brothers Episode. I mean, I know BoB is epic but this is wayyy more important!!! -.-

Take lots of pictures. I want to see how it is going down, and I think I have been to the GAME you are referring to :)

So many twists and turns in the story and the ending is fudgeing epic. Best game ending evarr.

Got to about Lvl 11 on MP, gunna get reset tho -.-

So many twists and turns in the story and the ending is fudgeing epic. Best game ending evarr.

Got to about Lvl 11 on MP, gunna get reset tho -.-

It won't get reset unless you pirated it. So you're fine. fourzerotwo tweeted about it.

And I'm soo jealous of all you Brits and people who get the game at midnight! I can only get it after school tomorrow.

So it's out now? when the game website says its out in 23 hours, 57 mins...

So it's out now? when the game website says its out in 23 hours, 57 mins...

In Britain it's out(UK whatever.) But in my time zone it's out in 4 hours 33 mins.

I love It it's absolutely amazing

I didn't like the airport level really :wizard: Just let them all shoot untill i had to escape

AC130 isn't that good, especially when you're shooting from the gunner, there are a few seconds delay and on multiplayer they've run away from the target zone :ph34r:

I'm sad the M40 and AK74 aren't making a return -.- They were my SnD buds.

I'm honestly so pumped up. Tomorrow night man... tomorrow night.

Grabbing MW2 with some friends tomorrow during study hall, gonna be sweet.

I'm getting it on the weekend for sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.