Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

I've fallen in love with the .50cal with a Thermal Scope, had 4 collaterals yesterday, one of them was a double headshot and the other was a headshot.bodyshot and it glitched and gave me the All Pro challenge.

Also got my first Nuke yesterday, Will and Ben were on the other team too, epic win -.-

I got another nuke yesterday, on Team Tactical. There's no better feeling than when it pops up with "Tactical Nuke". -.-

Played about 15 matches today, 10 Domination, 5 TDM, didn't get any with negative kills :) Peaked at 37-7 -.- My best killstreak is still 10 though :P

Got up 2 levels in that time, 40 - 42, but I'm like 1 match off 43 :)

Love the Scar-H :3

I love Wasteland Domination. Capture C, then scope over the top of the wooden wall thing in the underground section. Thermal scope it and people rage and your killstreak. Still yet to recieve MW2 back from my cousin :) I'm waiting...

OnYx -.-

I'll probably get banned for this, mods are on to me, but oh well, here's another one of Logan's messages:

Got less than 5 kills from Nuke in 4 games yesterday. Was getting really annoying. Favela, Highrise, Derail, and Wasteland are all awesome maps now, and the main reason my nuke kept getting put off is because of the Painkiller and other death streaks people had after I had killed them all with Chopper Gunner. -.-

Went 35-0 on Invasion last night but didn't have nuke selected as a kill streak reward. Would've been my first nuke.

FUUUUU everytime I get a chopper gunner or a harrier with a Nuke on I get killed from behind or killed by a grenade launcher or semtex/frag.

FUUUUU everytime I get a chopper gunner or a harrier with a Nuke on I get killed from behind or killed by a grenade launcher or semtex/frag.

What? Do you not get to keep after death?

Had 8/10 nukes for the spinning emblem (no boosting, thanks) but decided to prestige -.- Oh well, it was kind of worth it.

Edited by Mal

I think he means like a nuke in his kill streaks, but does not have it yet?

BTW, Mal, is it worth it prestiging. I know you kind of said it in your post but is it worth it losing everything?

I think he means like a nuke in his kill streaks, but does not have it yet?

BTW, Mal, is it worth it prestiging. I know you kind of said it in your post but is it worth it losing everything?

even though that question isn't directed at me I'll still answer it.

All prestige does in this game is give you an extra custom class and icons and titles that's it. To some its worth just to keep the re playability value up, to others it's not worth it to get back all the guns and go through 70 more levels. In my opinion it isn't worth it, I hate having to go back and get guns again -_- it could be because I'm lazy lol.

Got my 4th nuke today, I don't usually put it on because I find it cheap for objective games "Oh hey we're losing 34-145, Imma use mah nukezorz and winz teh match" -.-

Wasn't surprised how many people were pissed at me for calling in the nuke at 4 mins into the match(TDM). Pave low is pretty beastly along with AC-130 since now people are wising up and shooting down air support, I don't use Chopper gunner anymore.

Got into a match with those pesky roof top campers...I'll take about 2 out then some guy just randomly pops up behind me and shanks me meh...

Might get to play MW2 again this weekend (hopefully, depending on whether or not Tyler goes hunting) :) But I hope to get the game by January, along with a 360! -.-

Nuke #10, I love people who never played CoD4 and only bought the game yesterday. Managed to get one on rust, made me lol.

Nuke symbol looks cool.

Gooo cod classic, lol. Gonna get it when it comes out on XBLA. Who needs MW2 when you have COD1!

Think it's time for a new Xbox. -.-

I still need to get a current gen system so I can play 4. I've beaten 3 about 30 times. -.-

Marathon and lightweight wrecks any camping snipers in Wasteland. -.-

Played MW2 splitscreen at a friend's house a couple hours ago.

It's amazing! -.- I had lots of fun. Terminal is my fave map, even though my friend camped in the airplane, lol.

17-0 Ambush COD4. Sniped everyone from the high ground tower area. They tried to kill me with bullets... you can't out wit a sniper behind cover...

OnYx -.-

Continuing to adore FFA on Cod4, I'd say my average match is about 25-8.

Although... two matches in a row earlier, 25-24 both times -.-

Right, i'm host on a Ground War game, I am on a 31 Killstreak while still in a chopper gunner. My connection makes everybody red for 10 seconds, it then migrates the host thus booting me.

I hate MW2.

Right, i'm host on a Ground War game, I am on a 31 Killstreak while still in a chopper gunner. My connection makes everybody red for 10 seconds, it then migrates the host thus booting me.

I hate MW2.

Did you have nuke equipped? If you did, wow. I would throw my controller at the TV -.-

Everyone else besides you would have hated Modern Warfare 2 if the game had not migrated the host.

Thermal Barrett on Wasteland is win.

Although I feel like an idiot for just figuring that out. :3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.