Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

Everyone else besides you would have hated Modern Warfare 2 if the game had not migrated the host.

It shouldn't kick the host -.-

When I play it on PS3, I don't think it kicks the host. Or at least I don't remember it dropping someone when it migrates...

Thermal on Wasteland and Ground War is win. Sniping Bravo is sex hahaha. I still love my All Pro.

OnYx -.-

Javelin and Care Package glitch are awesome.

I got 6 multi-kills with the Javelin, it's epic lols, got Danger Close Pro VI and got the emblem -.-

Was doing care package glitch in Private match, if you do it with an airstrike and then close the airstrike placement screen you can run around with the laptop, if you do it with a UAV iyou can run around holding a fake C4 switch and if you do it with a Sentry you can run around with nothing.

Nice Adam. I hope you get caught and banned for doing the Javelin glitch. IW have said they're suspending/banning people who do it between now and the patch.

GF.

Javelin glitch is really annoying, as soon as there's something that can be exploited to get cheap kills a bunch of idiots seem to jump at the chance. =\

Edited by Coach Hines

People were using Javelins last night on Domination... What exactly is the glitch? Whatever it is, Javs are bloody annoying.

Blue Tiger on my M4 :)

OnYx -.-

Nice Adam. I hope you get caught and banned for doing the Javelin glitch. IW have said they're suspending/banning people who do it between now and the patch.

GF.

+1.

Javelin glitch is stupid.

Hoped online today, played a couple of matches. it's ridiculous. People are now just running around doing the glitch. They don't even bother trying to kill you, they just run around, hoping someone will kill them. I see someone, shoot, and we both die. I see someone, don't shoot, and they end up knifing me. Not to mention my trigger finger is slower now since I have to wait a second and see if im about to seal my fate. Will play campaign and private matches until they fix this.

GF.

I'm pretty sure they've only said suspensions, and it's most likely an empty threat and will probably only take action on people who receive a ton of reports, if that.

It's still stupid as hell though, and I hate that Microsoft makes them jump through so many hoops to put out a patch because finding a game where someone isn't doing it now is just about impossible.

Yeah, there isn't enough people at IW to watch all the people doing the glitch. -.-

GF.

Do it back then, honestly it's a fudgeing game. Tbh there's no way in hell more than 20% of the people that do this glitch will get banned.

GF.

Do it back then, honestly it's a fudgeing game. Tbh there's no way in hell more than 20% of the people that do this glitch will get banned.

Hypocrite.

I've lost count on how many times you have raged at people glitching in Call of Duty 4.

Cry some more.

I know how to do the glitch, but considoring I just entered prestige there isnt much chance of me doing it. Its really starting to piss me off and ive been hoping for a patch for some time now!

I think they've started to fix it, because today I didn't see anyone doing the glitch.

Emergency airdrops are so fun. Well, except when you toss one in a crappy spot so your whole team gets taken out by one camper. -.-

I dont use any more airdrops, they just annoy me now. I prefer to use Harrier > Chopper Gunner > Nuke.

GF.

Hypocrite.

I've lost count on how many times you have raged at people glitching in Call of Duty 4.

Cry some more.

Personally, I think it takes more skill to glitch, than to be good at playing.

I love glitching on cod4, WaW, and MW2. But, I glitch in private matches and singleplayer, i'm not cheap online against people. If anyone wants to go glitchin with me on ps3, add me: Luke199441

I do elevators, but still practicing them!

Legimate 37 Kill streak on Rust CTF on Team Tactical. Predator Missile, Harrier, CHOPPER GUNNER.

Legimate 37 Kill streak on Rust CTF on Team Tactical. Predator Missile, Harrier, CHOPPER GUNNER.

Rrrr every time I beat everybodys kill streak somebody beats mine -.- I got 35 before getting killed through 2 walls.

Edited by 3volution

GTFO, seriously.

So you're saying that breaking Terms and Conditions, getting cheap multi-kills and basically being a knob online is playing with more skill?

GF.

GTFO, seriously.

So you're saying that breaking Terms and Conditions, getting cheap multi-kills and basically being a knob online is playing with more skill?

GF.

Meh, I stopped doing it now, I did it when it was new and funny now it's old and annoying, Model Akimbo -> Javelin -.-

GTFO, seriously.

GF.

Meh, I stopped doing it now, I did it when it was new and funny now it's old and annoying, Model Akimbo -> Javelin -.-

Honestly I think I hate Akimbo Models more than the Javelin glitch because they're both stupid easy to get kills with but the Models will probably never get changed.

GTFO, seriously.

GF.

Honestly I think I hate Akimbo Models more than the Javelin glitch because they're both stupid easy to get kills with but the Models will probably never get changed.

Javelins are much much stupider. Models require some type of aim.

GTFO, seriously.

GF.

Javelins are much much stupider. Models require some type of aim.

Like I said, my problem isn't that Models are easier to get kills with, just that both are so unbalanced. At least, though, when someone uses the Javelin glitch I know in a few weeks it won't be there anymore, while the Models will most likely stay the same forever.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.