Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

RPD w/ Grip and its fun to use. Got a Triple Spray and Im going to try to master it.

Is it just me or is the F2000 a headshot MAGNET!

It's a headshot magnet. With that recoil, it's almost impossible to not get alot of headshots with it.

Haven't played in like five days or so. Not missing the game at all.

RPD w/ Grip and its fun to use. Got a Triple Spray and Im going to try to master it.

Is it just me or is the F2000 a headshot MAGNET!

F2000 is a headshot machine, unlocked it today and only got 25 kills with it but 20 of those kills were headshots :grindteeth:

Good games tonight, Goggie, Hilly and Trey.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Edited by Azarath

What's your GT? For some reason I thought you had PS3.

Jehvty is my gamertag, but you prob thought I had a ps3 because I do aswell :grindteeth: My PSN is Jade_Cacoon.

Jehvty is my gamertag, but you prob thought I had a ps3 because I do aswell :grindteeth: My PSN is Jade_Cacoon.

That explains it, I played with you today and didn't even realize it. :madsing:

What, which player were you xD

My GT is macronep, just added you.

Oh I see xD Thought it was some randoms that Hilly knew. Ill accept your request tomorrow :grindteeth:

1v6 Clutch against a full team that had just gotten out of a hacked lobby meaining they had infinite UAV, Wall-Hack, Lazer Sight, and all that other nifty stuff.

Then they got pissed at me and called me a cold blooded noob for being smart and switching into it so I wouldn't pop up on their UAV. :grindteeth:

1v6 Clutch against a full team that had just gotten out of a hacked lobby meaining they had infinite UAV, Wall-Hack, Lazer Sight, and all that other nifty stuff.

Then they got pissed at me and called me a cold blooded noob for being smart and switching into it so I wouldn't pop up on their UAV. :grindteeth:

That's why i love OMA,power in CQ encounters,stealth in "Oh Shi" moments.

Me Jim and his friend just had a nice Terminal Demolition match. The other team had a clan "HOLL", they were utterly GARBAGE. I just rushed with UMP and I would get a 5-7 kill streak each time. You could run into three of them and still kill them. It got annoying, they kept killign me before harrier or just when I get it, before my Pavelow >_>. 89-9-28.

Me Jim and his friend just had a nice Terminal Demolition match. The other team had a clan "HOLL", they were utterly GARBAGE. I just rushed with UMP and I would get a 5-7 kill streak each time. You could run into three of them and still kill them. It got annoying, they kept killign me before harrier or just when I get it, before my Pavelow >_>. 89-9-28.

Doesn't matter about the Pavelows, all mine got 4 kills together and shot down within a minute. Like you said, HOLL were awful, one tried to commando lunge me but dropshotted under it it. I just sat there laughed (Which resulted in me getting killed) :)

EDIT: Had a fun game with a few others from Echo. We went in SnD with Riot shields and the fun started from there :grindteeth::madsing:

Edited by Jim 6888

I'm doing the same thing. I was playing a game and ran out of ammo and it was the first thing I could find. Forgot how amazing it was, since I haven't used it since 1st prestige.

Doesn't matter about the Pavelows, all mine got 4 kills together and shot down within a minute. Like you said, HOLL were awful, one tried to commando lunge me but dropshotted under it it. I just sat there laughed (Which resulted in me getting killed) ^_^

EDIT: Had a fun game with a few others from Echo. We went in SnD with Riot shields and the fun started from there :madsing: :)

LOL. I'm up for doing that next time we play. Aren't we awsome. :grindteeth: .

I was quite happy it went into OT. More kills. Just rushed and flanked them hard and raped them in there base when they spawned. One of the few games I fully concentrated.

Edited by Kesthetic

Played a few fun games of Michael Myers with Jogy :grindteeth: was pretty fun til my friend gave my position away...10 times. Also played with and against Audio sniped him quite a bit jk :madsing: but its ok I iz camp and I iz proud.

Edited by Ultra Smart

Highrise + Domination = MOTHERfudgeING WIN!

2 AC-130's (would've had 3 but match ended) in one game and 3 Emergency Airdrops in another. BEST GAMES EVAR!

No wonder considering how OP'd UMP is.

Don't try to argue,i've had it's silver title for over 4 prestiges,i have more than 4k kills on it.

With SP it needs 2 bullets anywhere in the body,thats equivalent to the FAL,but with a higher ROF and accuracy.

Don't try to argue,i've had it's silver title for over 4 prestiges,i have more than 4k kills on it.

With SP it needs 2 bullets anywhere in the body,thats equivalent to the FAL,but with a higher ROF and accuracy.

Nawh, it wouldn't matter what I used. That's the only gun I had with Marathon. The only time I died was from painkillers or commandos, and the few odd deaths.

CoD:WaW isn't half bad!

I'm playing it more :grindteeth:

Nawh, it wouldn't matter what I used. That's the only gun I had with Marathon. The only time I died was from painkillers or commandos, and the few odd deaths.

Right because using an overpowered weapon gives you no advantage.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.