Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

Yeah rpgs are very awesome. You can curve them around corners too, which is win.

Mines always curve up and past the target :grindteeth: .

l2 steady aim :madsing:. I've gotten quite a few multi kills with them today. They're great fun.

Lol yeah, they are super fun. Especially with Danger Close. In Demolition. They only fly up at long distances when I try to get it through a door or window.

Played in a lobby against people with automatic m21s and FALs. We still won :madsing:.

Anyone notice a rise in OMA Danger close noobtubers? There seems to be one in every lobby I'm in :)

Actually, yeah I have. It's irritating, to be sure, yet it can also be so much fun in Ground War. To give you an idea how much I used to noob tube (not so much anymore) I have 1.5k kills with the M4A1. 300 of those kills are from bullets.

So you're one of the ones that ruins the game?

I'm going to admit, I suck at quickscoping, I'm terrible. I might be one of the worst people to do it ever. The only thing that gives me hope is that I made one of my friends ragequit because I quickscoped him a few too many times in a 1v1.

If anyone wants a quick laugh, my gamertag is jonnyjonski.

Pro quick-scoping are for the "no-lifers" of MW2. Besides, all this crap going out that a quick-scope is still okay if you're looking in the scope for a split second is bull. True quick-scoping is about as far as no-scoping except you zoom in to the point your cross-hairs are still visible.

Please leave. I asked nicely.

What's your problem?

Because quickscoping actually takes skill.. :grindteeth:

I disagree. Somehow I had no problem doing it. It's very easy.

You obviously haven't tried it when being sprayed by an UMP.

I'm going to admit, I suck at quickscoping, I'm terrible. I might be one of the worst people to do it ever. The only thing that gives me hope is that I made one of my friends ragequit because I quickscoped him a few too many times in a 1v1.

If anyone wants a quick laugh, my gamertag is jonnyjonski.

Pro quick-scoping are for the "no-lifers" of MW2. Besides, all this crap going out that a quick-scope is still okay if you're looking in the scope for a split second is bull. True quick-scoping is about as far as no-scoping except you zoom in to the point your cross-hairs are still visible.

Please leave. I asked nicely.

What's your problem?

Because quickscoping actually takes skill.. :unsure:

I disagree. Somehow I had no problem doing it. It's very easy.

Thank you. :huh: Besides, 13-year-old brats ruined the name quickscoping when that's all they would do for a 1v1. In alll my 1v1s, I had to quickscope 13-year-old kids who skip out on school and practice quickscoping with all their friends every freaking day. Leave the quick scoping to the pros out there. Besides, in all my MW2 experience, just yesterday was when I got truly "quickscoped" for the first time. No scope was looked through and the cross-hairs were still visable.

A quickscope is when you scope in, but doing so very quickly. If you were killed when the guy didn't look through his scope, that's a noscope. Quickscopes do take skill, and because you're butthurt about being beaten by a 13 year old doesn't mean he skips out on school to play MW2.

See, this is where 13-year-old kids have influenced most gamers. A QUICKSCOPE MEANS YOU ZOOM IN BUT THE CROSS-HAIRS ARE STILL VISABLE. Don't believe me? I learned about quickscoping the day-of. I just never intend to use a sniper rifle up close when I can get a 7 killstreak by just staying back :mellow:

And honestly, idc about getting beat at a bunch of kids; I just used them as a reference. And I never said they skipped school :/ Seriously. Before you post, actually read what I said and don't try to point me out as the bad guy. I'm just saying ignorant brats who get their drunk parents or 18+ friends to buy them M games, and play a game that isn't allowed for them (even at home, they play it whenever their parents are gone), shouldn't play video games whatsoever.

Haven't got any CoD in today since I went and played golf and had to work. Might be on tomorrow.

Thank you. Besides, 13-year-old brats ruined the name quickscoping when that's all they would do for a 1v1. In alll my 1v1s, I had to quickscope 13-year-old kids who skip out on school and practice quickscoping with all their friends every freaking day. Leave the quick scoping to the pros out there. Besides, in all my MW2 experience, just yesterday was when I got truly "quickscoped" for the first time. No scope was looked through and the cross-hairs were still visable.

Sorry shini but you did say they skip school, lol. Before you post, remind yourself of what you said, k?

Anyways people just think quickscoping is cool and pro whereas you can eaisly get more kills using an automatic or semi-automatic gun. I'm decent at it but I don't quickscope in online matches. Only in private matches with friends.

Thank you. Besides, 13-year-old brats ruined the name quickscoping when that's all they would do for a 1v1. In alll my 1v1s, I had to quickscope 13-year-old kids who skip out on school and practice quickscoping with all their friends every freaking day. Leave the quick scoping to the pros out there. Besides, in all my MW2 experience, just yesterday was when I got truly "quickscoped" for the first time. No scope was looked through and the cross-hairs were still visable.

Sorry shini but you did say they skip school, lol. Before you post, remind yourself of what you said, k?

Anyways people just think quickscoping is cool and pro whereas you can eaisly get more kills using an automatic or semi-automatic gun. I'm decent at it but I don't quickscope in online matches. Only in private matches with friends.

Sorry, must've overlooked that part, I just got back from work late after playing golf :huh: My vision kind of gets blurry when I'm tired.

See, this is where 13-year-old kids have influenced most gamers. A QUICKSCOPE MEANS YOU ZOOM IN BUT THE CROSS-HAIRS ARE STILL VISABLE.

Quickscoping means to scope quickly for a shot. Quickscope. Scope quickly. You see? A quickscope is taking advantage of the sniper rifle's scope while being a fast taken shot. When you noscope, you don't look down the scope because, well, you're not scoping.

Edited by Kemosabe

See, this is where 13-year-old kids have influenced most gamers. A QUICKSCOPE MEANS YOU ZOOM IN BUT THE CROSS-HAIRS ARE STILL VISABLE.

Quickscoping means to scope quickly for a shot. Quickscope. Scope quickly. You see? A quickscope is taking advantage of the sniper rifle's scope while being a fast taken shot. When you noscope, you don't look down the scope because, well, you're not scoping.

Ugh... I can really tell we have people who don't know what true quick scoping is... I'll leave this up to debate, but I can look down the scope and get a kill too (within 5 secs which is usually the time you're not fully hardscoping), does that mean I get a quick scope kill? :huh:

Anyways, if you think a quickscope is using the scope really fast (meaning you hold your breath for a millisecond), please leave. You obviously don't know what quickscoping is.

If you're all wondering why I am peeved at quickscoping, I can tell you I learned about quickscoping the day after it started in MW2. I know what a quick scope is and don't tell me I don't.

Edit: WOOT 4k Posts :unsure:

Edited by Shinigami

Ugh... I can really tell we have people who don't know what true quick scoping is... I'll leave this up to debate, but I can look down the scope and get a kill too (within 5 secs which is usually the time you're not fully hardscoping), does that mean I get a quick scope kill? :huh:

Anyways, if you think a quickscope is using the scope really fast (meaning you hold your breath for a millisecond), please leave. You obviously don't know what quickscoping is.

If you're all wondering why I am peeved at quickscoping, I can tell you I learned about quickscoping the day after it started in MW2. I know what a quick scope is and don't tell me I don't.

You obviously don't know what a hardscope is. 5 seconds?

Also, you don't hold breath during a quickscope. Well, you can, but holding your breath will pretty much cause you to look down your sights long enough for it to be called a hardscope.

A quickscope is when you look down the sniper scope for 1 second or less. If the crosshairs pop up thats still a quickscope.

(It's actually a good tutorial). Edited by jim 6888

Most of the time you dont really even look down the scope you just bring it up to where the crosshairs are lined up with the target (not the scope, the 4 little white lines.) And btw it only takes me 2 secs to get a hardscope kill so a quickscope kill is normally half a second if you do look down the scope.

If you're all really debating on what a quickscope is, you're fudgeing dumbasses.

Not to mention a noscope is aim assisted and takes no skill.

Been trying for ages and now finally got a no-scope wallbang, SnD on skidrow when you spawn on the attacking side

Got two more nukes in a short period of time, the people I was with I think caught on to this and a third time I got a chopper gunner, they shot it down before I could get one kill :huh:.

My new FFA set up:

FAMAS FMJ

Model 1887 akimbo

Claymoores

stuns

Scavanger

Stopping power

Scrambler

What do all you lot use?

Edited by jim 6888

Ak47 Silencer

Rpg or spas 12 or rafficas, or model 1887 akimbo

Claymores/semtex

Stun grenades

Scavenger Pro/Marathon

Cold blooded pro

Ninja/Commando/Steady aim Pro

I switch out depending on which map im on.

FFA

I use either

Tar-21 Holographic sight

.44 magnum akimbo

Semtex

Flash Grenades

Scavanger Pro.

Stopping Power Pro.

Steady Aim Pro.

Painkiller.

or

Barrett .50cal FMJ

Spas-12 foregrip

Throwing Knife

Flash Grenade

Sleight of hand pro

Stopping power pro

Steady aim pro.

Martydom

These are based on what I currently have unlocked as I re-prestiges 2 days ago :huh:.

I don't play FFA. :huh: The only game variants I play are SnD, Demolition, Team Tactical and sometimes Ground War.

Typically I run with

ACR ACOG (Headshot BEAST)

Spas-12

Semtex

Stuns

Scavenger

Hardline/Stopping Power (Depends on Killstreaks)

Ninja

If you're all wondering why I am peeved at quickscoping, I can tell you I learned about quickscoping the day after it started in MW2.

Quickscoping started pretty much waaayyy before MW2. I learned about it in CoD4 before there was even talk of MW2. And the fact you're debating the meaning of something that defines itself within its name shows me your idea of quickscoping is skewed.

I'd suggest all of you who don't to use ninja pro in ffa. A lot of good players have headsets and can soundwhore you from across the map.

I'd suggest all of you who don't to use ninja pro in ffa. A lot of good players have headsets and can soundwhore you from across the map.

When they try get me my scrambler will draw them into my claymores :huh:

Using:

M4A1

RPG

Scavenger/OMA

SP

Ninja

Stun

Semtex

Gonna prestige again in 2 lvls.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.