Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

Started using the AUG today. It's pretty nice, since it plays a lot more like an AR than the other LMGs. Loving me some ACR. I keep switching between ACOG and Red Dot for is haha still hard to get headshots with though.

I find the ACR to be the easiest gun to get headshots with. It literally has no recoil. I has visual recoil, sure, but the recoil resets perfectly before another shot is fired. Just aim for the head. :huh:

What's this? Aim for the head to get a headshot? Blasphemy good sir!

Haha I know! I generally rely on recoil for the majority of my headshots, aside from sniping, so getting them for the ACR makes me switch up my gameplay. I'm just used to aiming for the center of mass.

My sniping headshot ratio is about 1 headshot to every 6 kills. Its ridiculously lower for other guns, especially my UMP. I have over 1.5k kills and only Blue Tiger.

I'm officially addicted to OMA Noobtubing :huh: Today I went 120-24 on a Demolition match. 58-7 on a TDM Ground War. And got the game winning kill on TDM with a noobtube after I had died :unsure:

Edited by Shinigami

I'm officially addicted to OMA Noobtubing :huh: Today I went 120-24 on a Demolition match. 58-7 on a TDM Ground War. And got the game winning kill on TDM with a noobtube after I had died :unsure:

It's irritating and total bullshizzle, but oh yes is it fun. I've been thinking about getting another nuke, only using noobtoobs this time.

You're pro.

MP5K + ExtendedMags = Bliss

20 HS away from the Gold P90 Title :huh:

Why flash boosted titles?

Might start aiming for the 500 kill title for every weapon, got all the AR titles and need the mini uzi for all SMGs. I really want the gold title for scar h or famas but only got about 120+ headshots for each :huh:

I just play it for the joy of killing, and murdering.

The fun never stops, there are just more lives to take.

Edited by BryanGilligan

Just had a game on highrise and some idiot who ranked very high on the scrub-o-meter killed me when i was 1 kill from flawless. I'd got the 29th kill but he came running in with marathon, LW, commando and tact. knife.

Idk why people use noobtube. Are you really that bad you cant use a regular weapon?

Obviously my friend, you fail to see the fun in the game. Besides, in the real world, Grenade Launchers can save your life if you're using one. That's why there are soldiers specified as "Grenadiers". -_-

You're pro.

Seriously, watch the trolling.

*Shinigami looks @ kreator's warn level

You're not that far off :mellow:

The thing I've realised about the game, is that I'm bored of trying to play "honorably." If other people aren't going to play fair, why should I extend that same courtesy to them?

The thing I've realised about the game, is that I'm bored of trying to play "honorably." If other people aren't going to play fair, why should I extend that same courtesy to them?

My thoughts exactly :huh:

My thoughts exactly :huh:

Indeed. Who ya gonna call? Ghostboosters! Haha thats why God made OMA packs and noobtubes :unsure:

Idk why people use noobtube. Are you really that bad you cant use a regular weapon?

Obviously my friend, you fail to see the fun in the game. Besides, in the real world, Grenade Launchers can save your life if you're using one. That's why there are soldiers specified as "Grenadiers". -_-

You're pro.

I've had 6 warns for longer than you can imagine, don't tell me about my warn level

Edited by kreator

OMA noobtubing is easily the lowest, worst way of being a noob. I would rather sell the game and buy Bad Company 2 than to stoop to this level. Besides, I've not played MW2 for like 2-3 weeks now anyway and I don't miss it.

I play fairly until I see that the other team is stooping to low methods to get kills. Camping/OMA Noobtubing/Commando tac knives, the usual.

It doesn't help the community at all going into a game with your mind set on being an ass and ruining other people's fun.

You're pro.

That's not trolling, it's telling you the truth.

I haven't played in like 3 days, been too caught up in MLB 2k10. I have played cod4 a little this week, I don't see how IW can make a pretty good game like it, then make the pile of shizzle that MW2 is.

OMA noobtubing is easily the lowest, worst way of being a noob. I would rather sell the game and buy Bad Company 2 than to stoop to this level. Besides, I've not played MW2 for like 2-3 weeks now anyway and I don't miss it.

Why haven't you done this already?

I prestiged to 10th, and by level 32 or so, I have Fall on my MP5k w/ Extended Mags. Don't even get me started on how hard it was to get headshots with that thing. It bounces ALOT! I'm going for all attachments for the Machine Pistols.. and other stuff

What fall weapon should I go for next? I'm level 40, 10th. I'm thinking of using the M16, or just continuing with the FAL. I already have Urban on it, except I kind of want to see the Fall if I get it. I could try the vector, but that also somewhat bounces. My choices would be:

M16, Vector, Mini-uzi(when I get it), or FAL.

To tell you the truth, BC2 is more trash than MW2 is :huh: Have fun sniping when it's always 2 shots a kill now :unsure:

Besides, if you're against OMA and "noobtubes," you're technically against the game entirely (well, for the assault rifle part and equipment).

@sp0rts- It's trolling in the matter she spammed, flamed, and had no reason to post what she had.

@kreator- And I've been here longer than you and still have a warn level of 1.

To tell you the truth, BC2 is more trash than MW2 is :huh: Have fun sniping when it's always 2 shots a kill now :unsure:

Besides, if you're against OMA and "noobtubes," you're technically against the game entirely (well, for the assault rifle part and equipment).

@sp0rts- It's trolling in the matter she spammed, flamed, and had no reason to post what she had.

Sarcasm equals to spam and flaming?

Drop it hypocrite,who are you to tell him he has been warned and should watch it when you also have one?

Also snipers do kill in 1 hit,but you're going to have to kill and earn a respectable amount of points with the 2 hiters,that's why i play HC,where every class other than the sniper is obsolete.

Edited by Predator

To tell you the truth, BC2 is more trash than MW2 is :unsure: Have fun sniping when it's always 2 shots a kill now :mellow:

Drop it hypocrite,who are you to tell him he has been warned and should watch it when you also have one?

Also snipers do kill in 1 hit,but you're going to have to kill and earn a respectable amount of points with the 2 hiters,that's why i play HC,where every class other than the sniper is obsolete.

If you're talking about BC2- Aim for the head, but everyone moves and the sniper shots are off by seconds :/

If you're talking about BC2 HC- HC fails so much b/c you can't even get a kill before you get shot from out of nowhere.

If you're talking about MW2- You missed the mark about 5000 miles that'a way :huh:

How am I a hypocrite? I haven't taught/said anything I don't hold to myself. Realization is the key. When I said, "Watch it," it meant that 1 more warn level and down comes teh BAN HAMMAH. In the sense of sarcasm, kreator didn't have to post that since it's completely unrelated to Call of Duty. Calling noobtubing pro, is obviously sarcasm, but to waste the time and post it, is spamming.

To tell you the truth, BC2 is more trash than MW2 is :unsure: Have fun sniping when it's always 2 shots a kill now :mellow:

If you're talking about BC2- Aim for the head, but everyone moves and the sniper shots are off by seconds :/

If you're talking about BC2 HC- HC fails so much b/c you can't even get a kill before you get shot from out of nowhere.

If you're talking about MW2- You missed the mark about 5000 miles that'a way :huh:

How am I a hypocrite? I haven't taught/said anything I don't hold to myself. Realization is the key. When I said, "Watch it," it meant that 1 more warn level and down comes teh BAN HAMMAH. In the sense of sarcasm, kreator didn't have to post that since it's completely unrelated to Call of Duty. Calling noobtubing pro, is obviously sarcasm, but to waste the time and post it, is spamming.

Wierd,if you can actually AIM it's not hard to survive,and don't worry about him i'm pretty sure he knows how to take care of himself if he's staid at 6 for so long,also it's not spam,he's stating his oppinion about Protubes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.