Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

It's the AK-74u, not the AK-47u. Ignorance is not an excuse.

If typos meant you are ignorant, then this world would be in ruins o.0

Sorry. It's just that I've never heard someone call the gun it's proper name, and you can't typo when you're speaking.

If Microsoft lost the sue for connection problems everyone would probably get a quarter?

What's your guys's kill streaks...?

I've been trying to get mine to at least 20.

It's 18 right now....I almost got back to it again but someone shot a claymore at my feet and I died :greenhat:

I think 15? As long as I get at least 7 each life it doesn't really matter up after that. Maybe I'd want to die just to get in more upgrades into the field. :greenhat:

I think 15? As long as I get at least 7 each life it doesn't really matter up after that. Maybe I'd want to die just to get in more upgrades into the field. :greenhat:

Yeah, helicopters are fun, even though it seems the ones I send in get blown up like 2 seconds it comes in.

Most people I play with have something like Bandolier instead of double RPG's?

Yeah, some of the people have the grenade launcher on their guns, and two shots take out a helicopter.

I use bandolier, extra ammo clips save me with the barrett .50 cal :greenhat:

It's 18 right now....I almost got back to it again but someone shot a claymore at my feet and I died ;)

Mine was 36 in te Beta. Someone one my friends list has a 51 kill streak ffs. >:0

I'm the only one who always actively uses the MP5. Glad to meet you.

I use it regulary.

It's 18 right now....I almost got back to it again but someone shot a claymore at my feet and I died :o

Mine was 36 in te Beta. Someone one my friends list has a 51 kill streak ffs. >:0

I'm the only one who always actively uses the MP5. Glad to meet you.

I use it regulary.

Just went Prestige so it's my No. 1 Weapon atm :sleepin:

Mine is 27, but Scotsfan and Fury where neebs and had to capture the Headqurter :P I could of gone 69 - 0 [/exaggerate]

I swear to god, there's something wrong with my Snipers, whenever I get sniped , the bullet goes where they're aiming, when I snipe it's like i'm firing Blanks. :jester:

When did i saw wepeaon"S" of choice? :\ someone is a little over excited...

Meh I don't have a Favorite, they all have ups and downs, M16A4 then.

Edited by Sniper Riflez

What are the advantages of prestige mode?

My fav weapons. P90 with double tap and silencer.

~Stash

~Stash

I'm sad and need something easy to work for :) You get nothing except a new symbol, waste of time when you think about it, something to work for though ;)

~Stash

I'm sad and need something easy to work for <_< You get nothing except a new symbol, waste of time when you think about it, something to work for though :mellow:

But, do you keep the weapons you unlock? o.0

~Stash

I'm sad and need something easy to work for :mellow: You get nothing except a new symbol, waste of time when you think about it, something to work for though -.-

But, do you keep the weapons you unlock? o.0

Nope

Start off right from scratch sept you get a really ugly symbol that doesnt change untill your next prestige @ 55. Enjoy <_<

It really doesn't matter to me IMHO. Just going to start right off the bat with meh MP5 when I go into Prestige Mode. XD

It really doesn't matter to me IMHO. Just going to start right off the bat with meh MP5 when I go into Prestige Mode. XD

Best way to get kills, Mp5 is sex.

Advice to anyone going prestige: Don't waste your time :D

Advice to anyone going prestige: If you have all of this time why not use this commitment towards an achievement in Gears? :blink:

Advice to anyone going prestige: Don't waste your time ;)

Advice to anyone going prestige: If you have all of this time why not use this commitment towards an achievement in Gears? :P

advice to anyone if you have all this time, why not get outside and do something :)

Advice to anyone going prestige: Don't waste your time :)

Wow I just started using the MP5...I LOVE IT.

Advice to anyone going prestige: Don't waste your time ^_^

Advice to anyone going prestige: If you have all of this time why not use this commitment towards an achievement in Gears? <_<

advice to anyone if you have all this time, why not get outside and do something :xd:

advice to anyone if you have all this time, why not talk to your friends and family?

Advice to anyone going prestige: Don't waste your time :box:

Advice to anyone going prestige: If you have all of this time why not use this commitment towards an achievement in Gears? :ice:

advice to anyone if you have all this time, why not get outside and do something :aware:

advice to anyone if you have all this time, why not talk to your friends and family?

Family are teh boringzz and friends are on teh phonezz and the outdoors is over rated.

the outdoors is over rated.

^LMAO. Classic :/

Soon as I get blu tigger on my M4 I'm either maxing my MP5 or Dragunov. Which?

Play Headquarters and max your Mp5, don't bother putting a RDS on, it's easier to kill with Iron sights.

Mp5 = easy kills.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.