Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

RPD is one of my favorite guns as long as you have grip and FMJ. Normally when people call it a noob gun is when theyre getting killed alot. Nuff said.

Yes, then I proceed to use one man army and you suddenly go extremely negative.

You must be so fudgeing proud of yourself.

People like you are the reason MW2 is a piece of shizzle.

I don't play MW2 anymore because it is "a piece of shizzle", hence why I asked about people playing CoD4.

And OMA is in the game, so I would consider it a valid tactic. The RPD is in the game and people use it, so as a counter, I used OMA; if Infinity Ward dictates that I can use it, I will. Since that's what all the RPD foregrip players say, i'm inclined to use the same argument, but it's rather ironic on how people don't like to hear the same things they say. Double standards, ehh? Same goes for the UMP45, the Scar-h, the ACR, and the RPGx2 and even campers. Don't expect to get your killstreak and me just to play around with an ak-47 or mp5k. I'm not going to let you have a killstreak so easily and I logically counter "nerdy" tactics with even worse ones.

It's just another one of those situations "Hate it when they have it, love it when I have it"

The problem is that unlike other hate/love weapons, the noobtube is a gamebreaker. It really ruins the whole game.

My question is why they did not retain the CoD4 tubes that required you to use your 1st perk slot for it.

Also RPD with grip still requires you to have some skill. The noob tube is just a point + trigger weapon. Really anyone with an IQ over 50 could use it effectively. Which is probably why it's so popular.

It's easier to sit in a corner with an RPD foregrip and just spray the 100 round clip for 10 minutes. You will never have to move I presume and you will never have to reload or even need more ammo. On the contrary, atleast you can throw on a blast shield against tubes, but you can't put on juggernaut to protect yourself against a swarm of RPDs. Oh wait, that was removed from MW2 because a bunch of whiny kids complained about it who couldn't handle not being able to camp and get free kills across map with the m16. And instead we have painkiller. I will put sniping as the only exception to that (which could have been handled by IW and not be affected by jug, but they're obviously useless seeing as OMA is in MW2).

And there's to many problems with MW2 to even describe.

ACR

SCAR-h

UMP45

RPD

Commando

Stopping power w/o a counter

RPGx2

hitmarker snipers

no recoil

no sway

marathon/lightweight/tactical knife

nuke

shotguns

akimbo weapons

Derail

Rundown

Underpass

Scavenger

machine pistols

painkiller

martyrdom

deathstreaks in general.

stupid killstreaks like the chopper gunner, aka spawn killing

bad spawns

barely functioning host migration

dieing behind walls you clearly are behind

extended mags Scar-h

killcam does not match ingame play like not showing the fact that you shot a clip into someone.

FAL modded controllers

M14 EBR modded controllers

autoaim

autoaim

autoaim

appeals to people who can't aim.

I'll pass these and just stick with a much more skillful and fun game, aka CoD4. Hopefully Blackops will be decent. But treyarch putting the MP40 in WAW makes me quite uncertain to that game. I def. won't be buying that game into I read about the multiplayer.

Edited by cjgone

RPD is one of my favorite guns as long as you have grip and FMJ. Normally when people call it a noob gun is when theyre getting killed alot. Nuff said.

I don't play MW2 anymore because it is "a piece of shizzle", hence why I asked about people playing CoD4.

And OMA is in the game, so I would consider it a valid tactic. The RPD is in the game and people use it, so as a counter, I used OMA; if Infinity Ward dictates that I can use it, I will. Since that's what all the RPD foregrip players say, i'm inclined to use the same argument, but it's rather ironic on how people don't like to hear the same things they say. Double standards, ehh? Same goes for the UMP45, the Scar-h, the ACR, and the RPGx2 and even campers. Don't expect to get your killstreak and me just to play around with an ak-47 or mp5k. I'm not going to let you have a killstreak so easily and I logically counter "nerdy" tactics with even worse ones.

It's just another one of those situations "Hate it when they have it, love it when I have it"

The problem is that unlike other hate/love weapons, the noobtube is a gamebreaker. It really ruins the whole game.

My question is why they did not retain the CoD4 tubes that required you to use your 1st perk slot for it.

Also RPD with grip still requires you to have some skill. The noob tube is just a point + trigger weapon. Really anyone with an IQ over 50 could use it effectively. Which is probably why it's so popular.

In reality, what really ruins games is the community. Noobtubes wouldn't be half as bad if there wasn't someone constantly whining about it in every lobby. It's in the game, and so people are inclined to use them. Seriously, if you're that upset about noobtubes, just play private matches with your friends.

In reality, what really ruins games is the community. Noobtubes wouldn't be half as bad if there wasn't someone constantly whining about it in every lobby. It's in the game, and so people are inclined to use them. Seriously, if you're that upset about noobtubes, just play private matches with your friends.

A lot of people bought this game in expectance that it would be like CoD4. By not playing like CoD4, it means that I and many others were ripped off and jipped. People CAN'T use what they want and I refuse to honor the tactics used by the people who ruined the game. 90% of the population wouldn't have this game if it weren't for the brave souls who spread the word of CoD4 and purchased it because of its greatness. Believe me, CoD4 wouldn't have sold more than a million copies if it played like the POS mw2; I bought mw2 from the idea that it would be a great game (in expectance from CoD4). My money has been taken and I can't play the game I want so people can stfu about playing their way when they don't have cod4. They are nobodies, just a bunch of hitch-alongs who have no idea about what they're talking about. Just like people on welfare who think they deserve the welfare checks.

My goal was to ruin the experience of everyone who used game-breaking tactics like OMA, etc. by using the exact same tactic back. And I love tracking down these trash cans and ruining their precious k/ds and then trash-talking them.

Edited by cjgone

Hmm.

Scar:Not OP'd,has low ammo and small mag,along with small recoil

ACR:The weakest of AR's,power for accuracy.

OMA:It's OK if you don't use it to refil your danger close noobtubes

RPG 7:Since in the end it's uncontrollable it requires a lot of skill to shoot far away

UMP45:High power,decent ROF,reason it's unbalanced is that it's pretty damn accurate and is the only gun that kills in 2 shots with SP,just like the FAL.

FAL:Nice wep,not affected by SP,min damage is 55 so it's always a 2 shot kill.

Hope that cleared things up.

Hmm.

RPG 7:Since in the end it's uncontrollable it requires a lot of skill to shoot far away

UMP45:High power,decent ROF,reason it's unbalanced is that it's pretty damn accurate and is the only gun that kills in 2 shots with SP,just like the FAL.

Scar-h: no recoil, 2 shots, decent RoF. Very high accuracy and autoaim. Use with extended mags and its the best gun in the game.

ACR: Extremely high rate of fire, slightly lower damage. Zero recoil. Kills faster than the UMP45 lightweight by a significant amount of time.

OMA: Used 90% for noobtubes

RPG-7: Splash damage, who cares about aiming. If you hit within 50 meters, it's a kill.

UMP45: Same as SCAr-h, with a tiny bit of recoil and extreme amounts of mobility. Easy to use, can be used to strafe, making it more useful than the scar-h.

FAL:modded controllers all day.

Hmm.

Scar-h: no recoil, 2 shots, decent RoF. Very high accuracy and autoaim. Use with extended mags and its the best gun in the game.

ACR: Extremely high rate of fire, slightly lower damage. Zero recoil. Kills faster than the UMP45 lightweight by a significant amount of time.

RPG-7: Splash damage, who cares about aiming. If you hit within 50 meters, it's a kill.

UMP45: Same as SCAr-h, with a tiny bit of recoil and extreme amounts of mobility. Easy to use, can be used to strafe, making it more useful than the scar-h.

3 shots for the scar,it HAS some recoil and aim assist is always on.

ACR:Decent ROF,weaker than M4...

FAL:Only at Xbox.

RPG:Nah i've been using the RPG for a long time,i got a hitmarker from someone who was pretty damn close to his after the shot dead teammate.

Rundown-Good map

Underpass-Good map

Scavenger-What's wrong with this? Best blue perk in the game. Pro version has the same effect as bandoiler in your skillful CoD4.

machine pistols-If you've got a shotgun as a secondary these are the least of you're worries.

Dieing behind walls you clearly are behind-It happens to everyone, just a crap host.

Stupid killstreaks like the chopper gunner-use a Stinger.

Killcam does not match ingame play like not showing the fact that you shot a clip into someone-Again, Crap host.

Bad spawns-In CoD games.

FAL modded controllers/M14 EBR modded controllers-Never played against anyone who uses these. But if they're full auto than can kill in 2 hits, same as most of the guns in the game.

And if you like CoD4 so much, play it. Stop ruining this potentially good game for the rest of us.

Killcam often doesn't show you firing at someone while you did is because killcam doesn't show what happened it generates the death as it sees fit,for example a vid that was shown in the IW forums SND both teams dead 1 player from each team,guy went and attacked the last man standing with his UMP and he died instantly,killcam showed the guy trying to turn his scope to where he was and hit a wall with his intervention while the guy was beside him yet he still killed him.

My theory,you're already dead when you're firing,you just don't know it yet.

OR

Killcam shows the kill even mimicing the players signal but not the actual kill details.

Underpass is awful. It's just toooo easy to camp when there are bushes everywhere and it's raining/low visibility.

Underpass is awful. It's just toooo easy to camp when there are bushes everywhere and it's raining/low visibility.

Agreed. It's just a thermal-snipefest.

Hmm.

RPG:Nah i've been using the RPG for a long time,i got a hitmarker from someone who was pretty damn close to his after the shot dead teammate.

Uh, no. The SCAR-H is 40-30. Stopping power means 2-shot.

ACR: The difference between the m4a1 and the ACR is so small you can't actually tell. The m4a1 shoots at 800 RPM, while the ACR shoots at 750 RPM. 50 RPM will never affect online play and the m4a1 does have some recoil. The m4a1 is possibly better if you can handle the recoil and everyone is playing on a 4-bar connection. Which never happens anyway.

RPG: That's because you shot it 180 degrees from the person and you got a hitmarker from 70 meters.

Rundown-Good map

Underpass-Good map

Scavenger-What's wrong with this? Best blue perk in the game. Pro version has the same effect as bandoiler in your skillful CoD4.

machine pistols-If you've got a shotgun as a secondary these are the least of you're worries.

Dieing behind walls you clearly are behind-It happens to everyone, just a crap host.

Killcam does not match ingame play like not showing the fact that you shot a clip into someone-Again, Crap host.

Bad spawns-In CoD games.

FAL modded controllers/M14 EBR modded controllers-Never played against anyone who uses these. But if they're full auto than can kill in 2 hits, same as most of the guns in the game.

And if you like CoD4 so much, play it. Stop ruining this potentially good game for the rest of us.

Scavenger- reloads everything. Should be only ammo in guns. Bandolier didn't reload ammo.. It just gave you a fair clip size.

Modded Controllers - Yes, 2 shot like other guns with the ability to have a second perk not stopping power.

AND YOU'RE are the kid who ruined my game. You are to naive to realize that though.

Edited by cjgone

Hmm.

ACR: The difference between the m4a1 and the ACR is so small you can't actually tell. The m4a1 shoots at 800 RPM, while the ACR shoots at 750 RPM. 50 RPM will never affect online play and the m4a1 does have some recoil. The m4a1 is possibly better if you can handle the recoil and everyone is playing on a 4-bar connection. Which never happens anyway.

RPG: That's because you shot it 180 degrees from the person and you got a hitmarker from 70 meters.

Rundown-Good map

Underpass-Good map

Bad spawns-In CoD games.

Scavenger- reloads everything. Should be only ammo in guns. Bandolier didn't reload ammo.. It just gave you a fair clip size.

Modded Controllers - Yes, 2 shot like other guns with the ability to have a second perk not stopping power.

AND YOU'RE are the kid who ruined my game. You are to naive to realize that though.

Weaker as in power.

Hmm.

Rundown-Good map

Underpass-Good map

Bad spawns-In CoD games.

I'm the kid? How far is your head up your own arse? Atleast I don't use OMA.

Mini-Uzi Akimbo= Headshot Machine. I like it, most kills aren't headshots, but I get at least 5-10 a game now :huh:. I have about 92 or so headshots, and I have Blue Tiger. It looks BEAST. And RPD is good too. Although, I'll either run around with Marathon, Lightweight, and Steady Aim or Marathon, Stopping Power, and Steady Aim. Which is better, because I dont have Lightweight Pro yet.

Mini-Uzi Akimbo= Headshot Machine. I like it, most kills aren't headshots, but I get at least 5-10 a game now :unsure:. I have about 92 or so headshots, and I have Blue Tiger. It looks BEAST. And RPD is good too. Although, I'll either run around with Marathon, Lightweight, and Steady Aim or Marathon, Stopping Power, and Steady Aim. Which is better, because I dont have Lightweight Pro yet.

Told ya Akimbo is the way to go for headshots :mellow: I usually use Akimbo for P90's and Mini-Uzi's.

And for the record, the only reason people call the RPD a "noob" gun is because it's way overused. That's why I prefer the M420 (or is it 240 :huh: )

M240

Is it me or has the Spas-12 been taken down in power? I was using it with marathon, SP, Ninja in FFA and I kept getting hitmarkers, even when I was next to the person. Has anyone else noticed this?

M240

Is it me or has the Spas-12 been taken down in power? I was using it with marathon, SP, Ninja in FFA and I kept getting hitmarkers, even when I was next to the person. Has anyone else noticed this?

I have. And this is why if I'm going to use a shotgun, it's either the M1014 FMJ or Ranger Akimbo.

I haven't really noticed. I guess the SPAS needed a little nerf, it was overpowered. I liked it, but it was overpowered.

Yer. Shotguns shouldn't be secondaries either. If they were a primary (pistol secondary, no launchers), then maybe I could accept them being more powerful than all guns at 10 meters or less. But they changed it from CoD4.

Cjgone, I take it you play on the Xbox 360? Because I haven't encountered that many modded controllers in my days. I have a couple friends that use mods for tac knifes but not for FAL. Although, everytime I play with one of my friends it feels like he's using a mod controller because he has such a high ROF for the FAL.

Cjgone, I take it you play on the Xbox 360? Because I haven't encountered that many modded controllers in my days. I have a couple friends that use mods for tac knifes but not for FAL. Although, everytime I play with one of my friends it feels like he's using a mod controller because he has such a high ROF for the FAL.

Yup, 360 where 75% of players have the 10th prestige spinning icon too.

Amount of people who mod MW2 on the 360 is ridiculous.

Yeah, they must have nothing better to do in their sad, worthless lives.

And OMA is in the game, so I would consider it a valid tactic.

The people that say stuff like that are the ones that generally suck at the game. And you know that's true.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.