Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

And OMA is in the game, so I would consider it a valid tactic.

The people that say stuff like that are the ones that generally suck at the game. And you know that's true.

I was kidding, heh. I have Fall camo on my Mp5k and less then 20 kills with the RPG and noobtube combined out of my 30,000 kills.

The people that say stuff like that are the ones that generally suck at the game. And you know that's true.

Well, let's put it this way. Would you rather spend your entire gaming experience trying to reach 10th prestige which is obviously harder to get than previous games, or would you rather get it the easier way and enjoy the game just for multiplayer? Honestly, I'd go for a hacked 10th lobby any day. This way I don't have to prestige anymore and have everything so that way I can utilize the game more casually and competitively online.

Well, let's put it this way. Would you rather spend your entire gaming experience trying to reach 10th prestige which is obviously harder to get than previous games, or would you rather get it the easier way and enjoy the game just for multiplayer? Honestly, I'd go for a hacked 10th lobby any day. This way I don't have to prestige anymore and have everything so that way I can utilize the game more casually and competitively online.

That literally has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Spas-12 now seems to be worst gun in the game R.I.P :huh:

Back to the Striker.

Why not a trusty handgun instead.

Spas-12 now seems to be worst gun in the game R.I.P :huh:

Back to the Striker.

Why not a trusty handgun instead.

USP. 45 is my trusty handgun. :unsure:

Colin aka CRS

I'm starting to like the MP5K a lot. :huh:

Favorite gun in MW2. One of the few guns with recoil too.

Amount of people who mod MW2 on the 360 is ridiculous.

Yeah, they must have nothing better to do in their sad, worthless lives.

That literally has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Orly? *points to first quote*

Can you prestige on Cod6, or Cod5? I had Cod4 and you can't so I'm wondering. On Pc that is.

Edited by Justin8mil

Can you prestige on Cod6, or Cod5? I had Cod4 and you can't so I'm wondering.

:huh:

You can prestige in Call of Duty 4. And I dunno about World at War, but you can also prestige in Modern Warfare 2.

You were obviously never level 55 on CoD4.

I'm starting to like the MP5K a lot. :huh:

Me too just recently started using it after i prestiged, just got akimbos for it and trying them out with marathon, stopping power, and steady aim. They work pretty well imo :unsure:

You were obviously never level 55 on CoD4.

You can't prestige on Cod4 on the pc

People need to understand MW2 is a G A M E. A video game. If you get pissed of turn of the game and dont play it. Is it that hard? Shut the hell up about OMG RPD OMA OMG. We know. If your that angry go sell your game and play something new. DAMN!

Spawn 'sniped' on Highrise with a Deagle. I'll leave while I am ahead

Now that would've been an amazing killcam. :huh:

some kid fresh out of a lobby with stopping power infection? :huh:

some kid fresh out of a lobby with stopping power infection? :huh:

No, just a muppet who wouldn't lie down when I got the first shot on him, took two bullets to get the headshot kill.

People need to understand MW2 is a G A M E. A video game. If you get pissed of turn of the game and dont play it. Is it that hard? Shut the hell up about OMG RPD OMA OMG. We know. If your that angry go sell your game and play something new. DAMN!

This.

I mean jeez if CoD4 is so precious go play it and stop whining.

I AM playing CoD 4 and I find it much better than MW2. Less lag, hackers actually get banned, noobtubing gets you kicked from the server and the overall atmosphere is better. Not only that, but MW2's perceived "advantages" over CoD4 seem non-existent. I don't miss the new guns, there are no new game modes in MW2, I couldn't care less about callsigns and the new killstreaks are irrelevant when you get tubed before you reach 4 kills.

I would sell MW2 but it was a present and that's highly impolite. It was most likely the worst $40 I never spent. I prestiged four times until I got put into a 10th prestige lobby and the last joy I could get from playing MW2 (levelling up) was gone.

Edited by theking1322

I AM playing CoD 4 and I find it much better than MW2. Less lag, hackers actually get banned, noobtubing gets you kicked from the server and the overall atmosphere is better. Not only that, but MW2's perceived "advantages" over CoD4 seem non-existent. I don't miss the new guns, there are no new game modes in MW2, I couldn't care less about callsigns and the new killstreaks are irrelevant when you get tubed before you reach 4 kills.

I would sell MW2 but it was a present and that's highly impolite. It was most likely the worst $40 I never spent. I prestiged four times until I got put into a 10th prestige lobby and the last joy I could get from playing MW2 (levelling up) was gone.

I lag like a pro in CoD4, at least MW2 has some sort of host migration. Also demolition was not in CoD4.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.