Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

this might sound really nooby, but whats "prestige" for mw2?

When you reach level 70 on MW2 you have the option to prestige. When you do you're back at level one as everything resets other than titles and emblems.

What would be a better attachment to use with the WA2000, Extended Mags or FMJ? After I get Extended Mags, it would probably be more useful, but for those situtations where there are a group of enemies, I would perfer to get more damage while shooting through one to damage the one(s) behind more. And I think I have something like 78 headshots with the WA2000.. And I think 6,7, or 8 FMJ kills.

Extended Mags. FMJ doesn't improve damage, despite what the graph shows.

I think the FMJ rumour was either because of lack of knowledge of what it did, or a ploy to decrease the number of people using thermal scopes. I think it is the latter though, which is why I always tell everyon to use FMJ, despite knowing that it does nothing except thru walls.

It does increase damage, but only through walls.

Man MW2 is such a bad game. I just noticed after using the m4a1 in CoD4 for the first time in a while (Mp5 and Ak47 :huh:) that it has about the same recoil as the TAR-21 which has the most recoil of all ARs in MW2. The m4a1 also has 4 degree sway and doesn't kill instantly; it has the least recoil of all guns in CoD4 (but the m16 is a bit easier to use since it has no sway).

Pretty much MW2 is a dumbed down game. All guns kill faster and they have much less recoil. Wow.

Edited by cjgone

Last Stand Pro w/ Akimbo M9s > UMP.45 ANYDAY.

I had some fun today with my friends in Domination. I also have 102 headshots w/ my WA2000. I'm level 59, and I also got Scrambler Pro. The only perk that I don't have in it's Pro-Version is Lightweight(working on it) and Sitrep(Might have to boost for this one..).

Man MW2 is such a bad game.

If you don't like it, don't play it. Although I agree.. M4A1 was like a 3 shot kill in CoD 4. In MW2 it's like a 5 shot kill :huh: That's really the only difference I can notice. Oh, and the barret is stronger in MW2.

Edited by W h I t 3 x DiScIpL3

He's right about MW2 being dumbed down. It was designed for the mass market, expecting to sell millions of copies so they removed any "problems" (AKA well-balanced features) that might scare people away from their game. After all, getting easy UMP kills across the map is easier and more fun than using weapons for what they're designed to do.

Last Stand Pro w/ Akimbo M9s > UMP.45 ANYDAY.

I had some fun today with my friends in Domination. I also have 102 headshots w/ my WA2000. I'm level 59, and I also got Scrambler Pro. The only perk that I don't have in it's Pro-Version is Lightweight(working on it) and Sitrep(Might have to boost for this one..).

If you don't like it, don't play it. Although I agree.. M4A1 was like a 3 shot kill in CoD 4. In MW2 it's like a 5 shot kill :huh: That's really the only difference I can notice. Oh, and the barret is stronger in MW2.

I play Cod4.. didn't I just say that MW2 sucked?

m4a1 5 shot kill in MW2? What? It has almost no recoil and no has so sway, and it's always a 3 shot. Way easier to use than the CoD4 m4a1.

Guns kill way faster in MW2 than in CoD4. Because all have higher RoFs and less recoil and no sway. So, you must not be very attentive if you can't notice that.

He's right about MW2 being dumbed down. It was designed for the mass market, expecting to sell millions of copies so they removed any "problems" (AKA well-balanced features) that might scare people away from their game. After all, getting easy UMP kills across the map is easier and more fun than using weapons for what they're designed to do.

this. not to mention the ACR, you're literally forced to use it since almost everyone uses it or the Scar-h.

Edited by cjgone

Used the M4A1 for the first time this prestige got 150 kills with it in about 4 games of demoliton and started using the ACOG....I think im in love :huh:

Since I'm 10th Prestige, I have 10 classes, so I usually have screwed up classes. Instead, I have a setup. I basically have 2 Assault Rifle Classes, 2 Sniper Classes, 2 SMG classes, and 2 LMG classes. And the last 2 are whatever I want it to be. My first AR class, which I like consists of:

M4A1 w/ NewbTewb(untill I get ACOG)

M9 Akimbo

SoH Pro

SP Pro

Last Stand Pro

Semtex

Stun Grenade.

Try it, it's actually great. M4A1 for long range, M9 for medium-short range.

Did you seriously just say that the M4 is better in CoD4 than it is in MW2?

wait what? In CoD4 without SP on your M4 it was a 4-5 shot kill depending on range, in mw2 its a 4-5 shot kill without SP as well

SP on m4 in CoD4 made it a 3-4 shot kill while in MW2 it makes it a 3 shot kill. Also take into consideration that in MW2 all guns have virtually no recoil excluding TAR-21, F2k and snipers.

also the Barret is not stronger in mw2. In both mw2 and cod4 it's a one shot kill to the chest up w/o stopping power. Now it's true that the hit detection for the Barret in MW2 is a lot better than CoD4 but that may be due to the hit boxes being slightly bigger in mw2...

The Intervention is a great sniper rifle, I prefer it to all the other ones. Whenever I get the M21 EBR I get the urge to be a noob and spray. The WA2000 doesn't have enough ammunition to suit my tastes and the Barett feels noobish.

I agree, the Intervention is a somewhat good sniper rifle, but overused. The 2 most overused guns in the entire game: UMP45 and the Intervention. I see just about everybody running around with a UMP. I mean, really. I use the MP5K and the Vector. Those are rarely seen mainly because it's weak. I find it pretty good. I can bet that the MP5K can beat the UMP any day.

P90, Vector, and Mini Uzi are all much better than the ump IMO. I haven't tried out the mp5k much though so I can't really say, but everyone I see with it does well.

You should try the MP5k. I got fall for it, it was a pain but I got it. And Extended Mags. Miniuzi, is an alright gun. P90 and Vector are kind of the same except p90 has a larger clip.

I really hate the UMP. Everyone uses it, I'd like to see someone using an SMG other than the UMP.

People use the UMP because it's so damn easy to get kills with it. I tried several other guns and my personal favorite is the Vector. I use the MP5k for rushing.

I don't know what they were thinking with the UMP. Atleast the most used SMG in CoD4, the MP5, wasn't so overpowered. It had more recoil, faster damage drop off and didn't kill as fast.

MP40. Enough said.

Yeah, the MP5 wasn't a 2-hit kill like the UMP , unless you shoot them in the head. The UMP has tons of power, little recoil, and the silencer makes the recoil even lower! I would perfer IW put the MP5 in Black Ops instead of the UMP. I would more perfer they didn't put either in Black Ops.

I'd prefer it if IW let Treyarch deal with Black Ops :huh:

Still been playing more CoD4 as people on that game are crap. I've only just started playing it properly (never played it during it's two year reign) and are kicking the asses of guys with multiple prestige, I don't even no how the spawns work x]

I love CoD4. I've been playing it for the last couple of days and I plan to play it for a few more. I honestly don't miss MW2.

I'm starting to like the WA2000 a lot. Can't wait 'till I get Extended Mags.

Since I'm 10th Prestige, I have 10 classes, so I usually have screwed up classes. Instead, I have a setup. I basically have 2 Assault Rifle Classes, 2 Sniper Classes, 2 SMG classes, and 2 LMG classes. And the last 2 are whatever I want it to be. My first AR class, which I like consists of:

M4A1 w/ NewbTewb(untill I get ACOG)

M9 Akimbo

SoH Pro

SP Pro

Last Stand Pro

Semtex

Stun Grenade.

Try it, it's actually great. M4A1 for long range, M9 for medium-short range.

My class is somewhat identical to that.

M4A1 w/ACOG

.44 Magnum Akimbo

SoH Pro

SP Pro

Sit Rep

Semtex

Stun Grenade

My fav class atm :huh:

Been playing Cod4 with an Overkill class in Search and doing good most of the time.

M21 as a primary

Silenced AK-47 as a secondary

Sleight of Hand or Claymores

Overkill

Dead Silence

Stun Grenades

Also Red Tiger on my MP5K :ph34r:

Also...

2j635eu.jpg

:wizard:

Edited by Kyo

I got Sitrep pro in 4 games :mellow:

And got a double headshot collateral with Usp, across highrise in HC tdm :huh::unsure:

Been playing Cod4 with an Overkill class in Search and doing good most of the time.

M21 as a primary

SoH is perk 2 in CoD4

M21 as a primary

SoH is perk 2 in CoD4

o ya

then claymores or rpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.