Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

P90 IS EPIC FTW?!?!?!?! People don't realise how good the P90 is because they are too busy whoring the UMP. I mean, I was in a domination game and 5 people were using UMP while me and someone else are using P90. I went 50 - 23 as well on Scrapyard + QUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD with Predator Missile.

i <3 P90 :huh:

EDIT: oh, and is the hardened edition of black ops the only one that has zombies?

Prestige Edition has everything that Harened Edition has. So Prestige and Hardened have the co-op maps.

yes but im wondering if the regular version has zombies. Or does prestige = regular version?

P90 IS EPIC FTW?!?!?!?! People don't realise how good the P90 is because they are too busy whoring the UMP. I mean, I was in a domination game and 5 people were using UMP while me and someone else are using P90. I went 50 - 23 as well on Scrapyard + QUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD with Predator Missile.

EDIT: oh, and is the hardened edition of black ops the only one that has zombies?

Prestige Edition has everything that Harened Edition has. So Prestige and Hardened have the co-op maps.

yes but im wondering if the regular version has zombies. Or does prestige = regular version?

Prestige is hardened edition with an RC car, like the NVGs that came with Mw2 :unsure:

I don't think the regular version has zombies :mellow:

Prestige is hardened edition with an RC car, like the NVGs that came with Mw2 :unsure:

I don't think the regular version has zombies :mellow:

WHAT????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prestige is hardened edition with an RC car, like the NVGs that came with Mw2 :mellow:

I don't think the regular version has zombies :/

WHAT????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait are you talking about the actual Zombie gametype? I thought you were referring to the maps. And anyway, Zombies hasn't even being officially confirmed (albeit pretty much) but if there are zombies then obviously they'd be in regular version :unsure:

Prestige is hardened edition with an RC car, like the NVGs that came with Mw2 :mellow:

Wait are you talking about the actual Zombie gametype? I thought you were referring to the maps. And anyway, Zombies hasn't even being officially confirmed (albeit pretty much) but if there are zombies then obviously they'd be in regular version :unsure:

Yeah, i just want some version of Nazi zombies in there, i don't give a fudge about maps.

Yeah, i just want some version of Nazi zombies in there, i don't give a fudge about maps.

Look more closely at the game blurb, they're described as '4 cooperative maps'

Wait are you talking about the actual Zombie gametype? I thought you were referring to the maps. And anyway, Zombies hasn't even being officially confirmed (albeit pretty much) but if there are zombies then obviously they'd be in regular version :huh:

Yeah, four additional co-op maps so if they're zombies than you're going to have your usual standard map but Hardened+ get these. I have a pretty good guess as to what the maps are so it'd have been better priced if the Hardened version was only $10 more. :unsure:

Edited by Synapsi

Yeah, four additional co-op maps so if they're zombies than you're going to have your usual standard map but Hardened+ get these. I have a pretty good guess as to what the maps are so it'd have been better priced if the Hardened version was only $10 more. :mellow:

So there is only gonna be 1 zombie map? I think I'm missing the point. :/

~The Waffle~:huh:

Edited by Admiral

wow, FFA is easy mode..

Got WaW, Bioshock, Turok, and CoD 4 to keep me occupied..at least until Black ops :huh:

play Cod4 with me sometime

done with mw2 for a while

if anyone wants to play borderlands/cod4 with me my gt is DeadLocked13

So I found a glitch today in MW2.

Me and a team mate (played Merc TDM) were owning pretty hard.

He was 33-1, and I was 15-0. We obviously won, no problem.

He used his nuke. A few seconds before it destroyed everything I used my chopper gunner.

I used it right when it went slow motion, pulled out my laptop, opened it VERY slowly, and the nuke started killing everyone except me.

I lived through a nuke :huh:

I went 15-0 when a nuke was used!

On another note, goodbye MW2. you were a fun game, and to end my carrier of you with 2.17 k/d ratio and 23.51% accuracy (highest accuracy on my XBL friends list) is awesome. I got a TON of multi kills (got Carpet Bomber with harrier strike, a bunch of triple/multi kills with chopper gunner) tonight as my last night playing. I went x-0 about 5 times too (x being my kills of that game)

Oh yeah, got my kill streak up to 38 from 37. (went 38-0)

Edited by Naota aka Fumetsu Neko

So I found a glitch today in MW2.

Me and a team mate (played Merc TDM) were owning pretty hard.

He was 33-1, and I was 15-0. We obviously won, no problem.

He used his nuke. A few seconds before it destroyed everything I used my chopper gunner.

I used it right when it went slow motion, pulled out my laptop, opened it VERY slowly, and the nuke started killing everyone except me.

I lived through a nuke :huh:

I went 15-0 when a nuke was used!

On another note, goodbye MW2. you were a fun game, and to end my carrier of you with 2.17 k/d ratio and 23.51% accuracy (highest accuracy on my XBL friends list) is awesome. I got a TON of multi kills (got Carpet Bomber with harrier strike, a bunch of triple/multi kills with chopper gunner) tonight as my last night playing. I went x-0 about 5 times too (x being my kills of that game)

Oh yeah, got my kill streak up to 38 from 37. (went 38-0)

Yeah you can also move around after a game ends sometimes if you are just getting done with using a laptop. I don't know if it still happens anymore, but it was fun to do.

lmfao. Was playing Team Tac Search with Donovan, Trey and Hilly, Trey calls in his Care Package sitting at the back of Sub Base in the really small building (basically a shack with a door and 3 windows) and somehow his Care Package rolls through the door or a window and crushes him. Myself, Don and Hilly then proceed to run around the Care Package dancing on his grave. I was in tears :huh:

^ haha what bad luck.

Was busy this weekend. Triple kill with barrettttt. :huh:

Been doing a lot of quick scoping private matches, going through all the other people at my school, working my way to the top, at our school. Got some more guys this weekend, gotta keep my game up. One of them is part of optic, but not too good. Really want to try against a real optic, anyone know if i can get in touch with them?

wow, FFA is easy mode..

Got WaW, Bioshock, Turok, and CoD 4 to keep me occupied..at least until Black ops :huh:

play Cod4 with me sometime

Wats ur gamertag mine is HaVok x RaGe

Has anoyone noticed the sharp decline in posts here after Reach came out? xD

Haven't played much CoD, but I will want to play some WaW or CoD 4 soon :huh:

So there is only gonna be 1 zombie map? I think I'm missing the point. :mellow:

They could do the same thing as they did in WaW and release more as DLC. Or they could have multiple the first time then have these as DLC. Who knows.

lmfao. Was playing Team Tac Search with Donovan, Trey and Hilly, Trey calls in his Care Package sitting at the back of Sub Base in the really small building (basically a shack with a door and 3 windows) and somehow his Care Package rolls through the door or a window and crushes him. Myself, Don and Hilly then proceed to run around the Care Package dancing on his grave. I was in tears :huh:

The same thing happened to me on Estate. I was under the stairs of the boathouse and my package hit flat ground and curved around the corner back up into me. :unsure:

Search n Destroy...this is insane.

Wasteland...round 1:

I fire a javelin into the air...their whole team didn't move from spawn, 5/6 were noob tubing(a clan), and the sixth was afk. 6 kills. :huh:

wasteland...round 2:

my whole team tac knifing. (team=my friends), we owned them. Last kill was goofing around, cost us 2 of our team members, trying to 360 tac knife, someone finally got him. :unsure:

wasteland...round 3:

Noob tubing. someone got a double kill spawn tubing, then a triple kill(fire into the middle part). then the sixth guy was still out, so we killed him

*switch sides*

wasteland...round 4:

Nothing but javelin as secondaries, and M21EBR with fmj. cold blooded pro, scavenger pro, sit rep pro. hahaha, this part was awesome, because we put blast shield on too. :mellow:

almost died, two guys left we totally sprayed in the middle part with the m21's, got some lucky no scopes. didnt stop us from going "owned!!" at the end. :/

hoping black ops isn't a failure like MW2, not really excited for it as I've already been kicked in the balls by MW2.

Which is why I don't want to spoil Black Ops for myself. I knew everything about MW2 before I even got it so instead of discovering good things, I was left with only the bad.

So quick question, going to pre-order Black-Ops Hardend Edi. Are there limited supplies? Do I have to go to like EB Games/Game Stop to pro-order or can I do it through internet/phone?

So quick question, going to pre-order Black-Ops Hardend Edi. Are there limited supplies? Do I have to go to like EB Games/Game Stop to pro-order or can I do it through internet/phone?

I pre-ordered mine via internet but it was the standard edition but i'm sure you'll be able to for the hardened edition :unsure:

Famas with shotgun - BEAST :huh:

I pre-ordered mine via internet but it was the standard edition but i'm sure you'll be able to for the hardened edition :unsure:

Famas with shotgun - BEAST :huh:

M16A4 Silenced shotgun is lulz.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.