Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

I need someone to explain this:

Playing quick scopes with 8 people, in a private lobby. Rundown. So we keep spawning/going/playing basically near flag C(if it was domination). I ran into the building(the one with no real door, like half the building is open, and if you go up the stairs there's a pretty nice view of the right side of the map. Alright, anyways, i run up the stairs...lay down...and i start to hear shots. I didn't think they were at me, until...i get killed. Here's the killcam:

The guy jumped from some roof near C and did a circle...and shot..saying "I will go crazy if i hit someone"

He did.

I need someone to explain this:

Playing quick scopes with 8 people, in a private lobby. Rundown. So we keep spawning/going/playing basically near flag C(if it was domination). I ran into the building(the one with no real door, like half the building is open, and if you go up the stairs there's a pretty nice view of the right side of the map. Alright, anyways, i run up the stairs...lay down...and i start to hear shots. I didn't think they were at me, until...i get killed. Here's the killcam:

The guy jumped from some roof near C and did a circle...and shot..saying "I will go crazy if i hit someone"

He did.

Complete luck. That's all I have to say.

Im trying to get back into MW2 so I can have retrained myself for Black Ops.

Anyway, whats a good way to get kills with the FAL with grenade launcher? I suck at close range, and for some reason, my mouse likes to act up when I ADS. Because im trying to get ACOG+Shotgun on it

Edit: Im open to play Spec Ops with anyone.

Edited by Dr Mitchell

Anyway, whats a good way to get kills with the FAL with grenade launcher? I suck at close range, and for some reason, my mouse likes to act up when I ADS. Because im trying to get ACOG+Shotgun on it

Add me on steam - rangerpl1322

Add me on steam - rangerpl1322

Done.

So anyway I was playing on a hacked lobby that made it so you have an intervention and a throwing knife. The downside was you could only scope to quickscope, which if you had it scoped for more than a second, would make you unscope. Was pretty epic, got me some camo for all snipers and silencer for intervention :huh:

damn nukes are easy :huh:

No such thing as getting a nuke.. only the harrier.

MP5k is officially best gun in the game.

Agreed. Got a nuke, (with only harriers set as the only killstreak, got me 5 kills)

MP5K Silenced

Desert Eagle w/Tactical Knife

Semtex/Stun Grenades

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Commando Pro

Got a nuke. :huh:

I've gotten bored of nukes, more often than not it just attracts abuse from the other players and accusations of hacking. I'm using Predator-Harriers-Pavelow/CG/AC130 now.

Agreed. Got a nuke, (with only harriers set as the only killstreak, got me 5 kills)

MP5K Silenced

Semtex/Stun Grenades

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Commando Pro

Nice. I really like running this setup.

MP5k RDS or FMJ

Akimbo Rafficas/Akimbo Rangers/AA-12 extended mags

Semtex

Stuns

Sleight of hand Pro

Hardline pro

Scrambler pro

UAV

Counter-UAV

Harriers

seems stupid but the MP5k is really crappy long range so if you manage to get into their spawn you can take them out without them knowing your exact location but they'll still know you're there due to scrambler.

The reason why i say those killstreaks is because UAV to see where they're at, and counter-UAV to scramble them, now when they're unscrambled and you're by them they'll still think the counter-UAV is still up until you die at least...or they're smart and pay attention to things like radar being less scrambled. Harriers because its a good killstreak that can get you a ton of kills and with hardline making it a 6 killstreak as opposed to a 7 which really makes a difference.

MP5K Silenced

Semtex/Stun Grenades

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Commando Pro

Nice. I really like running this setup.

MP5k RDS or FMJ

Akimbo Rafficas/Akimbo Rangers/AA-12 extended mags

Semtex

Stuns

Sleight of hand Pro

Hardline pro

Scrambler pro

UAV

Counter-UAV

Harriers

seems stupid but the MP5k is really crappy long range so if you manage to get into their spawn you can take them out without them knowing your exact location but they'll still know you're there due to scrambler.

The reason why i say those killstreaks is because UAV to see where they're at, and counter-UAV to scramble them, now when they're unscrambled and you're by them they'll still think the counter-UAV is still up until you die at least...or they're smart and pay attention to things like radar being less scrambled. Harriers because its a good killstreak that can get you a ton of kills and with hardline making it a 6 killstreak as opposed to a 7 which really makes a difference.

I use the P90, but i think i might switch to the MP5K or the UMP

Also: future class for black ops:

Crossbow with explosive arrows. (semtex launcher anyone?)

ballistics knife (*evil laugh*)

throwing knife (tomahawk)

Will work on the perks when it comes out.

My class will be.

MP5K Dual mags&Silencer

Ghost/Warlord/Marathon

OR

AK47/SD/Scav/SoH/Marathon

So my new class:

Ump silenced

Raffica akimbos (can be switched for what ever you would prefer)

Semtex

stuns

Marathon

Hardline

Ninja

Its a pretty nice rushing class.

Now Hardline can be whatever you want, but a lot of times i'm killed at 4 kills, negating my predator. But with this it is much easier to get AC130's. I used to think harline sucked but it's actually pretty good.

If you don't need hardline i would suggest lightweight.

Good class above, I also have a suggestive class:

UMP 45 Silenced

Any Tact Knife(I find deagle to be best)

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro/Stopping power

Commando Pro

Since the UMP is a very overpowered gun even without stopping power it's easy to kill. The Tact Knife is for close range and a lot of people. Good class, got a nuke with it..and another game with 5,7,11 killstreaks, i went 64-7

Good class above, I also have a suggestive class:

UMP 45 Silenced

Any Tact Knife(I find deagle to be best)

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro/Stopping power

Commando Pro

Since the UMP is a very overpowered gun even without stopping power it's easy to kill. The Tact Knife is for close range and a lot of people. Good class, got a nuke with it..and another game with 5,7,11 killstreaks, i went 64-7

Thats a good class, i hope you don't use the tac knife too much though.

Ok new fav class got all my killstreaks super quick

WA2000 with silencer

PP2000 w/FMJ

SofH Pro

SpP

Steady Aim Pro

Claymore

Stuns

28-3 TDM on Bailout :huh:

lmfao. Was playing Team Tac Search with Donovan, Trey and Hilly, Trey calls in his Care Package sitting at the back of Sub Base in the really small building (basically a shack with a door and 3 windows) and somehow his Care Package rolls through the door or a window and crushes him. Myself, Don and Hilly then proceed to run around the Care Package dancing on his grave. I was in tears :huh:

Another episode of Trey & Care Packages, just after you left, i called in a sentry gun and a skill box at the same time near the back of favela. Trey runs out of the building to be flattened by them XD.

lmfao. Was playing Team Tac Search with Donovan, Trey and Hilly, Trey calls in his Care Package sitting at the back of Sub Base in the really small building (basically a shack with a door and 3 windows) and somehow his Care Package rolls through the door or a window and crushes him. Myself, Don and Hilly then proceed to run around the Care Package dancing on his grave. I was in tears :unsure:

Another episode of Trey & Care Packages, just after you left, i called in a sentry gun and a skill box at the same time near the back of favela. Trey runs out of the building to be flattened by them XD.

Trey is just too c00l to be killed by enemies :huh:

lmfao. Was playing Team Tac Search with Donovan, Trey and Hilly, Trey calls in his Care Package sitting at the back of Sub Base in the really small building (basically a shack with a door and 3 windows) and somehow his Care Package rolls through the door or a window and crushes him. Myself, Don and Hilly then proceed to run around the Care Package dancing on his grave. I was in tears :unsure:

Trey is just too c00l to be killed by enemies :huh:

He was like wtf? which is all he said all night pretty much L

If I'm shooting like a group of guys from behind, and run out of ammo, i switch to tac knifing the rest.

Great class:

ACR w/HeartBeat Sensor

Model 1887 Akimbo

Semtex, 2 flash grenades

Marathon Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

This class, is amazing. If your the kind of player that isn't really a rusher, but not a camper, kind of like, moving around but staying on your side of the map, then this class is perfect. The marathon allows you to quickly go back and forth on your side of the map, the stopping power helps with the bullets since you dont have FMJ. The steady Aim can be switched for Commando, but since you have HeartBeat nobody should sneak up on you, so you don't need to knife out of surprise.

This class is very good, and the ammo on the ACR can get you to your 7 kill streak reward, and you can go from there. It may need 2 kills from Models, depending on your shooting skills. :huh:

If I'm shooting like a group of guys from behind, and run out of ammo, i switch to tac knifing the rest.

Great class:

ACR w/HeartBeat Sensor

Model 1887 Akimbo

Semtex, 2 flash grenades

Marathon Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

This class, is amazing. If your the kind of player that isn't really a rusher, but not a camper, kind of like, moving around but staying on your side of the map, then this class is perfect. The marathon allows you to quickly go back and forth on your side of the map, the stopping power helps with the bullets since you dont have FMJ. The steady Aim can be switched for Commando, but since you have HeartBeat nobody should sneak up on you, so you don't need to knife out of surprise.

This class is very good, and the ammo on the ACR can get you to your 7 kill streak reward, and you can go from there. It may need 2 kills from Models, depending on your shooting skills. :huh:

Ninja > heartbeat

Edited by Admiral

Great class:

ACR w/HeartBeat Sensor

Model 1887 Akimbo

Semtex, 2 flash grenades

Marathon Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Steady Aim Pro

Ninja > heartbeat

You'd be surprised how many people don't use ninja, headsets reveal all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.