Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

Quick scoping with PTRS on COD5. :huh:

GET OWNED ZOMBIES.

I was doing that yesterday in the main room Nacht Der Untoten. One of the most fun Nazi Zombies games of my life. A hell lot more fun than just camping upstairs.

@ Magic +1

Edited by Stormer

^ I know. Me and my friends owned the zombies..until level 10 when we got stuck and died. haha much better than camping :huh:

Also:

Intervention w/Heartbeat Sensor

PP2000 w/FMJ or Extended Mags

Semtex w/stun grenades

Slight of Hand Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Commando Pro

I don't know, I went 14-3 with that in search. Pretty sweet.

I just had a huge epiphany:

Intervention>Barret 50.Cal

FTW :huh::unsure::mellow: :/ :wub: :)

I just had a huge epiphany:

Intervention>Barret 50.Cal

FTW :unsure::mellow: :/ :wub: :) :wub:

How dare you! Barret .50 Cal anyday!

No, Intervention is just better. :huh:

Im going to have to go with Intervention. Barret is not accurate with quick scopes to me, but I dislike the whole, snap the bolt back every shot on ^

Im going to have to go with Intervention. Barret is not accurate with quick scopes to me, but I dislike the whole, snap the bolt back every shot on ^

Why, because you can't spray it?

I find the Intervention vastly superior to the Barett.

I find that they're pretty much the same, except for the rate of fire and and the clip size, which the 50 cal wins at both. :huh:

Collateral on WaW <3

Quad feed on WaW (threw a sticky, quickly got a kill with the Magnum then BOOM! Triple with the nade :unsure:)

I lurv WaW :huh:

I decided I do more kills with running class than anything else so..

Wa2000 - Heartbeat

.44 Magnum - Tactical knife

Marathon

Lightweight

Commando - Pro

Claymore

Now the reason I have claymore there is because I have learned spots people usually run by as they don't expect the claymore to be turned 56 degrees away from were people usually put it or on afghan, inside one of those bushes near A and the little hill part that leads to the cave as your always ensured a kill in Domination or any game mode were people don't watch their backs, fronts, lefts, rights, ups, and downs.

I still think the Intervention is better, its more accurate,more powerful (slightly) and if you can't spray with it, who cares? Just carry a quick swap weapon like the M9.

Haha, hope you're not presuming I'm a sprayer. :huh:

No, I just enjoy the Barrett because there's no pause between quickscopes.

But the Intervention reigns supreme.

I still think the Intervention is better, its more accurate,more powerful (slightly) and if you can't spray with it, who cares? Just carry a quick swap weapon like the M9.

Intervention and Barrett have same power :unsure:

And I prefer WA2000 over all of them :huh:

The if you miss with the beret then you lost a kill it goes flying

Intervention>EBR>50 cal>WA2000

TMP is my favroite gun

Edited by Moo

this game is depressing

i got oma noob tubed by 3 different people to start off the game and i left and started coughing then threw up a little

then i made an oma class and got kiled by people using normal guns, went back to normal guns and started getting tubed

oh, and then kids accuse me of 10th lobbies. I think I've played this game too much, but WaW and CoD4 are boring so I don't play them much.

time to go outside..

Edited by kreator

Oh, guys, the graphs inside the game that show weapon stats are total BS. They're all wrong.

I got the 1000 headshots with the intervention the other night. Title looks pro.

Trying to get the Barrett now, it's a hard slog.

I haven't played MW2 in forever, but from what I remember, it takes longer for the Barett's recoil to zero out than the intervention. Meaning, if you want to shoot accurately, the Intervention actually has a higher ROF. You can spray with the M82 but you won't hit shizzle.

I haven't played MW2 in forever, but from what I remember, it takes longer for the Barett's recoil to zero out than the intervention. Meaning, if you want to shoot accurately, the Intervention actually has a higher ROF. You can spray with the M82 but you won't hit shizzle.

Same with the scar, to be honest.

Best hipfire guns: uzi and pp2000. They're actually so accurate.

Tar 21 hipfire is godly. So is the rpd's

Mmm, but I find with the tar that it just doesn't feel good to use. Personal preference.

RPD is boss, such a heavy gun with awesome accuracy, agreed there.

The ACR is accurate but...it's just cheap. Like. I swear there's just no recoil, as is with the F2k.

Tar 21 hipfire is godly. So is the rpd's

Mmm, but I find with the tar that it just doesn't feel good to use. Personal preference.

RPD is boss, such a heavy gun with awesome accuracy, agreed there.

The ACR is accurate but...it's just cheap. Like. I swear there's just no recoil, as is with the F2k.

Wat.

F2000 is one of the most inaccurate guns there are. It's crap in hipfire and it's crap in ADS. It has no power either.

Wat.

Whenever I've used the f2k, it's had no recoil. But I agree with the no power, it's a piece of shizzle.

How about the good old p90. Big clip, straight up. Akimbo p90's is a walking turret.

Wat.

Whenever I've used the f2k, it's had no recoil. But I agree with the no power, it's a piece of shizzle.

How about the good old p90. Big clip, straight up. Akimbo p90's is a walking turret.

Hold down the trigger, trust me. Anything more than short range and it's worthless

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.