Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

Wat.

Whenever I've used the f2k, it's had no recoil. But I agree with the no power, it's a piece of shizzle.

How about the good old p90. Big clip, straight up. Akimbo p90's is a walking turret.

Hold down the trigger, trust me. Anything more than short range and it's worthless

Is this the f2000 you're talking about? P90 isn't bad long range if you burst fire it, got a bit of power behind it.

Wat.

Whenever I've used the f2k, it's had no recoil. But I agree with the no power, it's a piece of shizzle.

How about the good old p90. Big clip, straight up. Akimbo p90's is a walking turret.

Hold down the trigger, trust me. Anything more than short range and it's worthless

Is this the f2000 you're talking about? P90 isn't bad long range if you burst fire it, got a bit of power behind it.

Yep, I'm talking about the f2000. It has too much recoil to be effective at mid-long range.

I'm I the only one who didn't like Nazi zombies? I'm just not a fan of survival type game modes.

Yes.

And F2000 is BEAST. Your all used to such little recoil that F2K is too hard for you too use :huh:

I'm I the only one who didn't like Nazi zombies? I'm just not a fan of survival type game modes.

Yes.

And F2000 is BEAST. Your all used to such little recoil that F2K is too hard for you too use :huh:

No, it's that you can probably lose out to a pistol at mid-long range. At close its pretty good, but it just doesn't cut it at mid range, where assault rifles are supposed to dominate. Anyone can burst fire easy, its that it's weak and has recoil against guns with zero recoil and are strong. It's just an illogical choice.

Yes.

No, it's that you can probably lose out to a pistol at mid-long range. At close its pretty good, but it just doesn't cut it at mid range, where assault rifles are supposed to dominate. Anyone can burst fire easy, its that it's weak and has recoil against guns with zero recoil and are strong. It's just an illogical choice.

Agreed, it's like trying to fire a chainsaw straight.

Black ops can't come soon enough. It was 6-9 danger close tubers vs our team in vacant. I don't think we left the spawn room for a little bit, until more then just me took the other route :huh:

F2000 actually is not bad, people just think they have to hold down the trigger to kill someone. Just burst fire it for long range, and it kills. I personally use it for Skidrow, anytime, any type of game. But yeah, compared to other guns, its bleh.

I can not stop using this class:

UMP 45 w/silencer

Ranger Akimbos

Marathon pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

Unstoppable!

Black ops can't come soon enough. It was 6-9 danger close tubers vs our team in vacant. I don't think we left the spawn room for a little bit, until more then just me took the other route :huh:

That's when you give em the old tried and true rage quit.

I'm personally a fan of the P90 with extended mags. 75 bullets + high rate of fire = crowd control. :unsure:

I'm also a huge fan of shotguns. My favourites are the striker w/extended mags (crowd control), and the spas-12 (good range, and bad... so bad :mellow:). Although the model 1887's are quite cool too (Terminator ftw).

I just wish that more maps were at least small enough to effectively use short range weapons, or big enough to use sniper rifles.

Getting raped by assault rifles/noob tubes/RPG+danger close gets old very fast. :huh:

Yeah, I hate how it does that. You fight your way back through the enemies to a clear spot, throw down your care package and then your team starts spawning under your smoke. :huh:

Hehe, my buddy and I(on the same team), both got care packages and emergency airdrops and threw them near the enemy, and since we threw like 2 emergencies and 2 cares, they didnt know where to stand, :huh:

got 3 kills from it all.

1 away from an AC-130 and a dude with an AA-12 kills me from an insane distance (for the AA-12) :huh:

On the plus side I got an Emergency Airdrop and got 2 Stealth Bombers :unsure:

Shows all BO weapons, perks, camos, and KS. M40 is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no aim in quickly w/ SoH w/ snipers :huh:(

Black Ops Achievements, Death to Dictators

Bring down Castro with a headshot.

?????????

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.