Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

@absmonster Working with @pcdev and his team on 12 player playlists. It's being tested/sanity checked. We met about it yesterday.

Posted by MP Director, for you Kwinten :huh:

Good. Thank you.

Looking forward to this. My lag issues seem to be nearly gone and I'm doing much better already. I used to get some lag every time I aimed down the sights for some reason.

12 players is still too much for FFA though. Needs to be 8 players.

I disagree. I mean, most of the maps are pretty big, so 12 players would be perfect!

Guess we'll see how it plays out. I don't really play much FFA anyway.

Neither do I, Domination is pretty much the only GameType I play :mellow:

EDIT: Gametime - Level 2 is out. Watch it here:

If you haven't seen the first one you should see it before watching the second. Here is the first one:

Highly recommend watching it, super awesome :unsure:

Edited by O hai im SANTA

Famas silenced with dual mags is sweet. :huh:

By the way guys, in case you didn't know, Dual mags gives you like, double the ammo because you use two clips, so it's like slight of hand and scavenger at the same time.

FFA on Cod4, 5 and MW2 was easy mode, Black Ops with all the Motion Sensors and equipment that aids camping spices things up a little. Might try and get on it this weekend and get back into the game, haven't played it at all really in the last 2 weeks.

If you use hacker, it's easy to spot those campers quick.

I played a few games of MW2, and it seems like everyone is a noob. 22-3, 31-5 and 40-9 is what I got in merc tdm in my first three games.

FFA on Cod4, 5 and MW2 was easy mode, Black Ops with all the Motion Sensors and equipment that aids camping spices things up a little. Might try and get on it this weekend and get back into the game, haven't played it at all really in the last 2 weeks.

I played a few games of MW2, and it seems like everyone is a noob. 22-3, 31-5 and 40-9 is what I got in merc tdm in my first three games.

Same with me, I played 3 games of Domination and got pretty high scores :huh:

Same with me, I played 3 games of Domination and got pretty high scores :huh:

It's because all the good players are so fed up with MW2 that they left it, the only people still playing are the kids who are waiting for Christmas to get the game

My favorite is Sticks and Stones. Won a nice amount of credits from that gametype.

I'm liking the AUG, the only thing that annoys me is that it fires a bit too fast. It's really hard to explain, but it's easier for me to be accurate when my gun isn't firing as fast. :huh:

I just finished COD 5 campaign on veteran. :huh: Anyone else done this?

I just finished COD 5 campaign on veteran. :D Anyone else done this?

How'd you enjoy the shower of grenades?

I just finished COD 5 campaign on veteran. :( Anyone else done this?

How'd you enjoy the shower of grenades?

Haha well it was worth it

I mean, you get GS for every mission you complete, plus the 100GS for doing the campaign.

Damn I have 1 death card left to collect! Can't believe I missed the card in Vendetta. :D

My favorite is Sticks and Stones. Won a nice amount of credits from that gametype.

I'm liking the AUG, the only thing that annoys me is that it fires a bit too fast. It's really hard to explain, but it's easier for me to be accurate when my gun isn't firing as fast. :D

That's why you burst fire at long range.

Been doing lots of Wager matches recently. I suck at Gun Game because I always get stuck at the snipers. In S&S and OIC though, I'm a beast. Always at least get in the money.

I have been playing a few wager matches lately. Usually when I do I play gun game and just start knifing people like a troll :D

and if I'm playing sticks and stones I'll just throw my trusty tomahawk around.

Good times. When I'm not trolling though I play lots of Domination since the spawns are terrible in TDM at the moment.

Patch notes for Title Update 4 (Xbox 360/PS3)

Issues Addressed:

* • Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.

* • Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.

* • Addressed issue that prevented the “Load MP by Default” option from saving when other specific option combinations were set.

* • Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.

* • Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.

* • Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.

* • Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.

* • Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.

* • Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.

* • Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.

* • Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.

* • Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.

* • Additional security measures to enhance detection and banning capabilities.

Gameplay Tuning:

* • Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.

* • Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.

* • Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.

* • Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.

* • Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.

* • Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.

* • Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.

Bolded the good ones, screw you sound whores :( :D Also, you can now play with bots on Split-Screen. Simply choose TDM or FFA as gamemode and set as many bots as you want. This means 4-Player Split-Screen ownage of the bots :P :D Treyarch

They nerfed Hardline Pro. :D I'm also glad that they updated the spawning with a chopper gunner thing.

I was so confused why I couldn't re-roll my packages. :D

Also glad they delayed giving away spawns with the squares.

I'm not, the bloody Chopper Gunner and Gunship and pretty useless compared to other killstreaks as they get shot down so quickly and now I can't even shoot at spawns to try and salvage a few kills before it is shot down.

I'm not running them anymore, I'll stick to a rotation of UAV, Napalm, Blackbird and Dogs

I'm not, the bloody Chopper Gunner and Gunship and pretty useless compared to other killstreaks as they get shot down so quickly and now I can't even shoot at spawns to try and salvage a few kills before it is shot down.

I'm not running them anymore, I'll stick to a rotation of UAV, Napalm, Blackbird and Dogs

From what I've heard the choppers aren't worse at all.

Because the spawns have been fixed, they don't flip as much so you can predict where the people with Ghost Pro and their launchers will spawn.

From what I've heard the choppers aren't worse at all.

Because the spawns have been fixed, they don't flip as much so you can predict where the people with Ghost Pro and their launchers will spawn.

I play a lot of Ground War, and they still flip considerably due to idiots running into the spawn of the enemy

I really don't see why people think the AK-74U is overpowered.

I had at least 5 headshots on a guy, didn't kill him (or put him in second chance, don't know). Okay, it was across the map, but damn, 5 headshots.

I'm only decent with it at medium and close range too. I think I'm too used to a higher rate of fire like that of the FAMAS and AUG.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.