Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

I hated Mw2 MP, but I liked the one spec op where you defend against the 5 waves of people and I love killing juggernauts. So that is why I found it to be cool.

Looks like a mix of mw and mw2 instead of the "all new" thing mw2 was trying to be

It looks better than Black Ops at least. Hopefully we'll actually have fun with it, but just not have bullshizzle things like OMA Grenade Launchers and such.

Survival mode seems promising.

It looks better than Black Ops at least. Hopefully we'll actually have fun with it, but just not have bullshizzle things like OMA Grenade Launchers and such.

Survival mode seems promising.

They are indeed removing OMA, and Stopping Power (I think they will just give its power to every gun), and also Commando.

That video has a very large amount of win, lunar.

I dont get why he noscopes, though :(

To be honest, Black Ops was a huge disappointment for me. I didn't even have the will to go past first prestige because of how much of a let down I felt that the game was. This may have been just me, but sniping was also pretty bad in this game. About 50-75% of the time with the L96 sniper rifle, I'd get a shizzlemarker no matter where I shot the other person (except for the head, of course).

It may be a long shot to say this, but I had more fun with MW2 than I did with Black Ops. I'm looking forward to MW3.

Edited by Plasma

To be honest, Black Ops was a huge disappointment for me. I didn't even have the will to go past first prestige because of how much of a let down I felt that the game was. This may have been just me, but sniping was also pretty bad in this game. About 50-75% of the time with the L96 sniper rifle, I'd get a shizzlemarker no matter where I shot the other person (except for the head, of course).

It may be a long shot to say this, but I had more fun with MW2 than I did with Black Ops. I'm looking forward to MW3.

MW2 was full of a bunch of annoying shizzle, but there's no question about it, it is way more fun than Black Ops. Black Ops is balanced, but slow paced and boring. MW2 has annoying shizzle like OMA noob tubes/commando etc. but you'll basically never have a lack of people to shoot. A lot of my games on Black Ops are spent actually looking for people, while in MW2 I can run around and get my kills easily.

Also Black Ops on the Wii is interesting, with the lack of clickable thumbsticks, my chosen button setup means knifing is insanely difficult for me. I need to stop behind my target, and fumble about for the down arrow on the keypad. Kind of annoying. But its fun, playing it from level one again. Good fun.

Edited by Herty

I don't care what anyone says black ops is better than mwf2 but once mwf3 comes out there's not question that it will better than black ops, I mean come on look at the trailer for the new survival mode

I don't care what anyone says black ops is better than mwf2 but once mwf3 comes out there's not question that it will better than black ops, I mean come on look at the trailer for the new survival mode

wow you are stupid.

How can you tell a game is going to be good just by looking at a trailer?

W/e survival mode is like fighting against ai with weapons aye? Yeah I prefer zombies. It's just like spec ops, and that seemed as if it was rushed. Still, waiting til the actual game releases. Also, I'm so going to buy the new map pack for Blops, seems cool to buy der reise(sp error), shi no numa and verrukt :(

Anyone notice at the end of the video of Survival Mode Trailer, you see that there's Infinity Ward down there :( This game is RIP for IW.

On other news, I get to go to CoD XP :D

Anyone notice at the end of the video of Survival Mode Trailer, you see that there's Infinity Ward down there :(

Isn't that a bad thing?

Anyone notice at the end of the video of Survival Mode Trailer, you see that there's Infinity Ward down there :( This game is RIP for IW.

On other news, I get to go to CoD XP :D

and u didnt notice the u killed fourzerotwo when the juggernaut died

Meh I'm not to mad at infinity ward. I'm sure they would have supported the game better if they didn't have a fall out with activision half way through. If you want to see a broken game go look at [email protected]

Infectable god mode and no clip oh joy

Meh I'm not to mad at infinity ward. I'm sure they would have supported the game better if they didn't have a fall out with activision half way through. If you want to see a broken game go look at [email protected]

[email protected] is my favourite call of duty :3

On Ps3, I rarely come across hacked lobbies, too bad nobody plays it anymore D:

The game is what, nearly 4 years old? Besides, Treyarch have already begun work on a new game :(

They fell out with Activision long after MW2 was released.

The truth is they released an unfinished product that they were going to milk for DLC sales. It's appalling that you have to pay $60 for a game with so little new features compared to the last one.

Kids camping with motion sensors ruin SnD for me. :(

As well as every game type tbh.

Also, I've always wanted to do this in COD

I think it'd be fun if we had a 6 person party from sals and tried it for fun haha.

I think it'd be fun if we had a 6 person party from sals and tried it for fun haha.

I remember those guys. I thought they stopped doing this. It was hilarious.

I'd like to try that but i deleted the map packs cause they're no fun to play. :D

Also, 4 kills with 2 olympia shots. s*** got real.

Why is every map chosen a map pack map? I was playing some Black Ops yesterday, and the maps I played on were - Silo, Hotel, Convoy, Discovery, Kowloon and Stockpile. I only have the packs for the zombies, and I cba deleting them and reinstalling all the time. The only map from a map pack I actually like is Stadium. So I paid $45 for one enjoyable map :3

The only maps I really dislike from the map pack maps are: Hotel, Stockpile and Drive-In. I normally play ground war though.

New achievements:

Cryogenic Slumber Party (75G) – In Moon, complete Richtofen's grand scheme.

One Small Hack for Man (5G) – In Moon, hack something.

One Giant Leap (5G) – In Moon, become trapped in the Receiving Area and free yourself through resurrection in co-op.

Perks in Spaaaaace (30G) – In Moon, purchase every Perk in one game.

Fully Armed and Operational (25G) – In Moon, acquire 3 Pack-A-Punched weapons at the same time.

Ground Control (10G) – In Moon, prevent each excavator from breaching the base in one game.

And then at the site it says: Do you have what it takes to collect a smooth 250G in this final frontier?

So probably another 100G for the WaW maps.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.