Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

Playing black ops with friends,i decided to play the troll song nonstop for an hour till we logged off.

got some nice hate from the other team and im pretty sure everyone in any of my teams muted me.

You are so cool :(

Playing black ops with friends,i decided to play the troll song nonstop for an hour till we logged off.

got some nice hate from the other team and im pretty sure everyone in any of my teams muted me.

I hope your using a $15 bluetooth from Wal-Mart.

After much messing around and playing stupidly, I have finally recovered a 1.00 k/d in MW2. No doubt I'll do some stupid stuff, like using Vector Akimbo Rapid Fire with Bling, Hardline and Last Stand on.

Black Ops-wise, my last 100-250 games have all been on Nuketown. It's the only map I enjoy playing on nowadays. You can't blame me for liking constant 50+ kill games, can you? :(

I only play Demolition on Black Ops. Is it just me or have they removed some of the maps like Jungle, Firing Range or Havana?

Yeah, it happens to everyone. At one point I thought all I played was Map Pack maps.

I only play Demolition on Black Ops. Is it just me or have they removed some of the maps like Jungle, Firing Range or Havana?

Yeah, it happens to everyone. At one point I thought all I played was Map Pack maps.

I don't know... I'll have to wait until ELITE comes out so I can check on my game history.

I play SnD almost exclusively and I always play Stadium/Hazard/Launch/Firing Range. There are a lot of maps that seem to never come up.

I play SnD almost exclusively and I always play Stadium/Hazard/Launch/Firing Range. There are a lot of maps that seem to never come up.

I wanted to get the map packs for black ops, only if there's a demolition playlist that plays all the maps I own.

Things that make me rage

1. Splitcreeners that are on my team and combine for less than 10 kills and 40+ deaths.

2. TDM games that end without either team reaching the kill limit because of all the people hiding with ghost/silenced assault rifles.

3. Going up against a full party and seeing them all dashboard as soon as they start losing.

4. Teammates that only run 8-9-11 ks setup and barely break even every game.

Was running around with the FN (various attachments; RDS, Silenced, ACOG) and an M9 on MW2, Rust-Only server... Scoring some nice KDR's. I think my best was 42 for 3, Pred-Harrier-Ac130.

Good fun :(

Did anyone else think that Black Ops was the worst CoD released to date?

every cod is terrible tho

Yeah, I at least had some fun during Mw2. :(

My brother is grabbing 3, so maybe I'll play the campaign and the survival mode, and maybe I'll try multiplayer if people say its good.

[email protected] and MW2 were completely unbearable to me.

[email protected] is basically cod4 with mp40, better gun balancing(ignoring mp40) and zombies

not that bad

@plasma

in my opinion it goes like this

Cod4>[email protected]>Cod2>Blops>Cod3>Mw2

For the fact that spawned in and getting insta-tubed or getting lunged from SMG range or finally getting the opportunity to kill someone nvm painkiller isn't fun

[email protected] is basically cod4 with mp40, better gun balancing(ignoring mp40) and zombies

not that bad

@plasma

in my opinion it goes like this

Cod4>[email protected]>Cod2>Blops>Cod3>Mw2

For the fact that spawned in and getting insta-tubed or getting lunged from SMG range or finally getting the opportunity to kill someone nvm painkiller isn't fun

The sad thing is that I go through the same thing in Black Ops.

It's fairly well balanced unlike Mw2. It's not full of cheaters like [email protected] and MW2. It has a zombies mode that's much funner than spec ops. The Campaign is weak but who cares.

I actually thought that the campaign was the strongest point of Black Ops. The multiplayer was definitely my least favorite out of the Call of Duty series. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I enjoyed the multiplayers of the other CoDs.

I won't be getting MW3 anytime soon, but I definitely plan to. I won't have time to play it between Skyrim and studying, and I don't have the cash.

WOOOOOW its been a very long time, i was bored on the interwebs and i remembered this forum so i thought id pay a visit again and say hello everyone its been wayyyyyyyyyyy to long...

Maybe i should update that first post... :(

Got so much hate while playing SnD on MW2 for using an Mp5k. Apparently I'm supposed the "...let us cool kids get the cool killcams". Joined the game 0-2 down and ended up winning 4-3 going 12-1.

Don't sweat it, Lambertt.

No matter what server or game I join, there's always one kid flaming everyone.

Once again today, got two games going 30+ for very low. Originally 34 for 0, then died twice in quick succession :( Ended on like 36 for 3.

I actually thought that the campaign was the strongest point of Black Ops. The multiplayer was definitely my least favorite out of the Call of Duty series. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I enjoyed the multiplayers of the other CoDs.

I thought the campaign was simply AMAZING. Even if I had all the plot twists pegged far before I should have, I still loved it to death. :(

As for the multiplayer....well......I do enjoy watching my 99-10 :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.