Sal's RuneScape Forum
KoG Falsetto XS

Sal's Call Of Duty Chat

I may do. Not tonight, however — I need some sleep.

I could run the PC section. We could also make a steam group since the MW3 PC version basically requires it.

Elite isn't up for PC yet and may never be :(

In that case the website could be the pc version of ELITE since its not offered yet. Something to think about at least.

Pistols are horrible to use in this game, I must say. I might as well have a javelin as my secondary in each class.

The .44 Magnum is beastly, especially when you have to reload but don't have the time!

Apparently new "Nostalgic Map Pack" coming out January 3rd, 2012.

Thoughts? Real or fake?

I think it's fake.

I really doubt they'd bring back up COD4 Maps. And for the first DLC they usually release new maps.

Does anybody else agree with me that akimbo FMG9s are overpowered?

Yes, I'm ashamed that I use them on nearly every class. ;-;

Thoughts? Real or fake?

I think it's fake.

I really doubt they'd bring back up COD4 Maps. And for the first DLC they usually release new maps.

No its real someone already found all the maps on the cd and posted the pictures and names of them. Lot of COd4 maps and MW2 maps as well are already on the cd.

Edited by Full Metal Elf

Almost hit 4th prestige. My W/L is lower than I'd like it to be, it's really hard to carry a team in this game when playing with 2 other people max. :\

Went 41-5 in Ground War TDM and still lost...Rage ensued.

Also went 37-0 in Reg TDM, Pavelow is all powerful :(

Pistols are horrible to use in this game, I must say. I might as well have a javelin as my secondary in each class.

The .44 Magnum is beastly, especially when you have to reload but don't have the time!

Yeah, currently the only pistol I use.

Thoughts? Real or fake?

I think it's fake.

I think it may well be real. Lots of people have been searching through game code and finding reference to these maps.

I hope they include Crossfire, it was one of my favourite COD4 maps. But o gawd shipment ;-;

Yes. I do not enter a game of MW3 without seeing at least one of these.

Needless to say, I flame. Hard.

Edited by Hunter

Yes. I do not enter a game of MW3 without seeing at least one of these.

Needless to say, I flame. Hard.

Hey, noobs like me need to get kills somehow. D:

Basically all I do is snipe. I have the FMG9's on my class, but probably only get 1-2 kills per match with it.

I dont even have a sniping class, currently. Long-range? MK14. Medium Range? MK14. Close range? G36C or somethin'.

I might get rid of the M4 class and use an MSR/Barrett/AS50.

Was able to actually get a stable connection today, might have been because of the patch. Anyway, played levels 42-48 with the USAS.

That gun fudgeing sucks. Getting 3 hitmarkers and then the other guy lunging out of his reload around 5 ft away and I die. But the Striker gives me hope, my first (and only) game with it was fantastic, apart from getting 3 long range hitmarkers on a camping sniper who proceded to panic turn on 10 sensitivity and noscope me. I watched the killcam and the theater mode of it - it was definitely panic >_>.

Oh well. Played my first ground war today as well. It was a sniper lobby basically. All I could hear was the pang of sniper bullets, and I was using the USAS, so I couldn't get close enough to kill ;-;

Whenever I snipe people in the torso, I end up getting a shizzlemarker, but when I snipe them in the legs, it's a one shot kill most of the time. Wat.

Thoughts? Real or fake?

I think it's fake.

Definitely hope it's fake. They bring back maps from MW2 and they bring back [email protected]! Are you freaking [email protected]? What about Highrise? Or Skidrow? Or even Scrapyard?

Also I highly doubt they would bring back Shipment. What with all the air support and tubes and all flying past, I'd rather kill myself than play that map...

Well all those maps are already on the disc. People on PC found the files on the disc, so it's probably real. I don't know if someone said this already though.

Ballistics vests, making quickscoping/trickshotting fairies rage for the greater good

It is now officially impossible to keep a good KDR without being exceptionally good at Quickscoping, or spraying, or in some other way being an annoying 12 year old brat.

It is now officially impossible to keep a good KDR without being exceptionally good at Quickscoping, or spraying, or in some other way being an annoying 12 year old brat.

You could camp in a corner with claymores and blind eye/assassin/dead silence and a suppressor.

Or just not care about K/D, and play the game for a laugh :(

You could camp in a corner with claymores and blind eye/assassin/dead silence and a suppressor.

Or just not care about K/D, and play the game for a laugh :(

I don't really care about K/D, but if I can't get kills or complete objectives, the game is pointless (and rather frustrating).

They need to fix all of the overpowered weapons :D The rest are fairly balanced between rate of fire, damage and range.

Edited by Hunter

They do need to nerf the FMG-9s. Someone took out my juggernaut without needing to reload D:

Ikr D:

You can practically snipe with steady aim, akimbo FMG's and Kick. It's horrible.

sitrep pro by abusing trophy system glitch.

unlocked msr,im gonna keep thru prest.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.